Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
sneaky time [stealth...
by Aolani
Last post by flowsie
Today 01:01 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by flowsie
Today 12:59 AM
baby bugs. [p]
by Rose
Last post by flowsie
Today 12:56 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:37 AM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Today 12:08 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default The Snake's heart is as soft as Cotton <3

Yawn. Stretch. Eat breakfast. Sleep.
That was Cottonpaw's usual routine. But she was an apprentice now! So let's change her schedule... Yawn. Stretch. Eat Breakfast. Groom her pelt.... and bother her mentor!!!!
Cottonpaw finished her breakfast, bright amber eyes wide was she padded to the warrior den, Cottonpaw didn't exactly know when she should wake him, so why not now? Cottonpaw didn't talk much and didn't plan on it now. Reaching out a fluffy white paw with her unique curly fur, Cottonpaw slapped her mentor's head gently. Cottonpaw backed out of the den with a smug smile on her face. Wiping it off of her face before her mentor came out. Humming as if she'd done nothing, Cottonpaw waited. She'd grabbed a squirrel to feed her mentor before going out. Yeah Cottonpaw could be a mischvious bundle of fur, but she had manners!

@rubberRatroom

Hello lovely <3

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Yesterday at 10:46 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: The Snake's heart is as soft as Cotton <3

WARRIOR | They/them | 22 moons

"Let's cover this place with flowers!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snakepelt gently blinked awake, startled by a white paw pressing into their forehead. They'd just had the strangest dream- strange as in horrifying. The whole camp was aflame, and when they tried to climb a tree, the flames flickered under their paws. Now they were somewhat thankful for being awoken.

"Oh"

A moment passed as they remembered what they were supposed to be doing. The faint sunlight blinded them as they came out of the den, squinting hard. They hated waking up at dawn unless it was necessary. In this case, it was indeed the latter.

"Give me a moment, Cottonpaw, don't wander too far off."

Snakepelt stretched, perking their ears as they blinked some more. They were starting to get used to the blinding light from the right. If it got too bad, well, they could just close their eyes, couldn't they? They cautiously flanked the excited apprentice, pace slow. With a soft flick of their tail, they watched Cottonpaw bring them a squirrel.

"Don't forget to feed yourself. An empty stomach isn't one you should work with,"

They planted their paws before sitting down to enjoy the fresh-kill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Snake's heart is as soft as Cotton <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post

WARRIOR | They/them | 22 moons

"Let's cover this place with flowers!"

Snakepelt gently blinked awake, startled by a white paw pressing into their forehead. They'd just had the strangest dream- strange as in horrifying. The whole camp was aflame, and when they tried to climb a tree, the flames flickered under their paws. Now they were somewhat thankful for being awoken.

"Oh"

A moment passed as they remembered what they were supposed to be doing. The faint sunlight blinded them as they came out of the den, squinting hard. They hated waking up at dawn unless it was necessary. In this case, it was indeed the latter.

"Give me a moment, Cottonpaw, don't wander too far off."

Snakepelt stretched, perking their ears as they blinked some more. They were starting to get used to the blinding light from the right. If it got too bad, well, they could just close their eyes, couldn't they? They cautiously flanked the excited apprentice, pace slow. With a soft flick of their tail, they watched Cottonpaw bring them a squirrel.

"Don't forget to feed yourself. An empty stomach isn't one you should work with,"

They planted their paws before sitting down to enjoy the fresh-kill.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Cottonpaw nodded gently, "Already did," She purred. "Morning to you to" She teased, waiting for him to eat as she groomed her curly fur a bit more

(sorry for short post i eepy

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3