by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:36 PM

Old Today, 08:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

As Risingstorm relayed this information, Wolfhive's ears flickered at the unison call of Hollowpaw needing herbs. If Mudhound or Nightgaze didn't grab that, he would in a moment...

Wolfhive heaved a sigh as he forced his pelt to lie flat and examined Risingstorm's wounds. They might scar, but they wouldn't kill him. "Well, you saw to it he wouldn't be hurting anyone else. No one's gonna fault ya for that." Some wound cleaning, cobwebs, a splash of marigold... but he kind of figured this would be good experience for Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw. "Think you can make it to the medicine cat den?"

[ @Spider. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 08:42 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@BEAR.

Risingstorm nodded his head standing up "Yeah I think I can but I think wolfpaw and hollowpaw are going out on the patrol" he said with a heavy sigh "I'm going to go wash the blood off" he meowed

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 08:57 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Okay... one step, then another...

This was harder than she thought. On uncertain paws emerging from the medicine den, Redhawk lifted her head to take in the clearing of her home for the first time in what felt like moons. Her stump of what remained after Wolfhive's successful amputation was still swathed heavily in cobwebs and herbs, and it still throbbed where her leg used to be, but she felt more... upright. No longer dragging a useless paw along with her. But her balance-

That was something she could ponder later though. Because on one side of the clearing was Risingstorm and Wolfhive and a very dead Flamingclaw, and on the other side was their new baby medicine cat apprentice calling for patrols. The hornet stood there for a moment, looking between the two. Wolf had that... situation handled, and she figured Bumblestar or Spiderthroat might be out in a moment. Keeping her eyes on the scene as she unsteadily made her way towards one of the two new medicine cats, Redhawk finally drug her gaze away long enough to look to Hollowpaw.

"...I feel u-up for it, if t-there are no other h-hornets," she offered softly, swallowing back the rising anxiety as she offered a kind smile and flicked her tail behind her.

[ @Neptune. @BEAR. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 09:00 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive lashed his tail as he scanned the clearing. "Vinekit!" He raised his voice, allowing it to boom across their camp. "It's been nearly a half-moon since you were demoted. Why haven't you completed your punishment? Only Briarberry's reported to me, and you just needed three queens to vouch for you."

[ @Bluest+r~ ]

Vinekit jumped. "Oh, sorry, Wolfhive!" She meowed quickly. "I'll get to it!" Vinekit ran toward the nursery.

[whoopsity daisy]
Old Today, 09:13 PM
work is never done

"It sounded more like Hollowpaw was just sending cats out. Neither need to go, especially with the lock down..." Wolfhive flattened his ears. "Go to their den. I'll have Hollowpaw at least check on you - last thing we need is you not getting it looked at 'n it gets infected."

A familiar voice drew his attention away from Risingstorm. Redhawk had come to Hollowpaw's call and though her offer was generous, she needed rest! "Damn it-- Rising, you can clean it off but please listen to me. I'll deal with Flamingclaw I just..." had to deal with this! He wasn't mad at Redhawk, just worried. "I'll check on you once this is, dealt with."

Then he was crossing the clearing, tail raised. "Redhawk! I know you want to help but right now you need to stay in camp and focus on recovery. Once your leg is actually healed, I'll have you on patrol immediately - but until then you need to take it easy."

He glanced at Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw. "I'll go, but until the lock down is over I'd appreciate it if we didn't send apprentices out either unless absolutely necessary."

[ @Spider. @Neptune. @Bean @taillow ]

Old Today, 09:16 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Vinekit jumped. "Oh, sorry, Wolfhive!" She meowed quickly. "I'll get to it!" Vinekit ran toward the nursery.

[whoopsity daisy]
Wolfhive let out an exasperated sigh, calling after her. "You better!" One would think a demotion would be enough to set her straight after the fit she threw, but at this rate Wolfhive might have to reconsider her place in the Clan. He didn't want to, but what choice did he have if this continued? ThunderClan didn't support freeloaders.

Old Today, 09:25 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

@BEAR.

Risingstorm looked at wolfhive his gaze worried wolfhive seemed stressed should he say something ... no later wolfhive has enough things on their shoulders a sigh escaped him "Okay then" he said limping off to clean his fur

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 09:35 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
32/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

As cats gathered, Hollowpaw narrowed his eyes a bit. Several seemed eager to go, but he needed this done quickly. Some of these cats didn't strike him as those who would be particularly fast. And then Wolfpaw [ @Bean ] joins him, saying he can go, and it strikes Hollowpaw that he should probably let the other medic know the situation, so he leans a little closer and says in a low voice, "those two kits that just went into the den... they've got whitecough." Hopefully Wolfpaw knew how dangerous that could be, because Hollowpaw could only really guess the severity.

Another surprise comes in Redhawk [ @taillow ] offering to go, and Hollow's tail thumps on the ground behind him in exasperation. Wolfhive [ @BEAR. ] was... kinder in telling her to get back to her nest than Hollowpaw would have been - though he's still planning on offering his two cents into this conversation because of course he was.

"Get back to your nest, or, if you're too restless for that, take a lap 'round the clearing. You're not goin' anywhere until that wound heals up even if I have to sit on you to make sure of it." Harsh? Maybe, but if she couldn't take it she wouldn't be a hornet, so whatever. "Wasn't planning on sending apprentices, or even going myself, but I'll put you in charge," he adds to Wolfhive before turning to call the cats he had decided to go.

"Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakefang [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]! Get over here!" Once they'd shown up, Hollowpaw explained the situation a little more. "There's whitecough in camp," he says without preamble, "we don't have the herbs for it, but Poppypaw told me Springlight told her elder flower and boneset were a way to cure it. The two kits are in the medicine den, and, yes, Wolfhive, 'm gonna tell Bumblestar in a moment, but I wanted to get going on actually having a cure for it first." That said, he gets again to his paws, having sat down at some point between making his call and the cats showing up. "Boneset isn't in growing season, though, so if anyone knows another cure, go ahead and look for that too, but don't take too long. I dunno how it spreads or how quickly, but from what I gather, whitecough is bad news, so... hurry up." His peace said, Hollowpaw glances at Wolfpaw, allowing him to make the decision to obstinately tag along with the patrol or not while he headed for the leader's den.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 09:43 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
32/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

As cats gathered, Hollowpaw narrowed his eyes a bit. Several seemed eager to go, but he needed this done quickly. Some of these cats didn't strike him as those who would be particularly fast. And then Wolfpaw [ @Bean ] joins him, saying he can go, and it strikes Hollowpaw that he should probably let the other medic know the situation, so he leans a little closer and says in a low voice, "those two kits that just went into the den... they've got whitecough." Hopefully Wolfpaw knew how dangerous that could be, because Hollowpaw could only really guess the severity.

Another surprise comes in Redhawk [ @taillow ] offering to go, and Hollow's tail thumps on the ground behind him in exasperation. Wolfhive [ @BEAR. ] was... kinder in telling her to get back to her nest than Hollowpaw would have been - though he's still planning on offering his two cents into this conversation because of course he was.

"Get back to your nest, or, if you're too restless for that, take a lap 'round the clearing. You're not goin' anywhere until that wound heals up even if I have to sit on you to make sure of it." Harsh? Maybe, but if she couldn't take it she wouldn't be a hornet, so whatever. "Wasn't planning on sending apprentices, or even going myself, but I'll put you in charge," he adds to Wolfhive before turning to call the cats he had decided to go.

"Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakefang [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]! Get over here!" Once they'd shown up, Hollowpaw explained the situation a little more. "There's whitecough in camp," he says without preamble, "we don't have the herbs for it, but Poppypaw told me Springlight told her elder flower and boneset were a way to cure it. The two kits are in the medicine den, and, yes, Wolfhive, 'm gonna tell Bumblestar in a moment, but I wanted to get going on actually having a cure for it first." That said, he gets again to his paws, having sat down at some point between making his call and the cats showing up. "Boneset isn't in growing season, though, so if anyone knows another cure, go ahead and look for that too, but don't take too long. I dunno how it spreads or how quickly, but from what I gather, whitecough is bad news, so... hurry up." His peace said, Hollowpaw glances at Wolfpaw, allowing him to make the decision to obstinately tag along with the patrol or not while he headed for the leader's den.
Nightwhisper padded over, his eyes worried as he glanced back to Weepingwillow. Nightwhispers pressed his muzzle again Weepingwillow's muzzle, "Cinderkit and Skykit will be fine.... I'll go with the patrol, find some herbs. I'll keep an eye out for the catnip as well just in case it gets bad enough.." Nightwhisper mewed, adding quickly, "Which I'm sure it won't be that bad.... keep Emberkit company while I'm gone. The girls are sleeping... they'll be fine." He soothed gently, licking her ears as she pressed her muzzle into his neck fur. "I'll be back."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3