Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaida
Today 09:19 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:17 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:16 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:04 PM
Cedarstrike Relationship...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:58 PM

Old August 6th, 2024, 11:21 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: BUG BASH ☆ PRIVATE

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

He doesn't like that—hearing that Wormkit's used to cats asking this sort about stuff to him, all mean. He bets someone very brave and strong might demand to know who's been like that and go deal with them accordingly. As much as he wishes that cat could be him right now, it just isn't. Maybe someday.

Here he goes, always with the lists:
-I need to talk nicer
-I need to get braver
-Someday I'll ask Wormkit who's been mean to him

It occurs to him that maybe it's not his place to ask that kind of thing—after all, he doesn't even know if they're friends yet, really, or if they ever even will be—but he knows, generally speaking, that cats should look after each other. And if nobody's looking after Wormkit then someone who's noticed that should be the one to try, right? Only, Mosquitokit can hardly handle himself, so any heroics for anybody else's sake will have to wait. Or...or maybe he'll just tell a trusted adult. Later.

And then, also: maybe he's just overthinking a simple joke.

Hhhh.....

"Uh, your ma sounds cool," he offers after a moment, working to keep himself engaged and on track. "I don't...really w-wanna leave camp, though," ohhhh he's already cringing at his own behavior but it must be said. It must be said. Mosquitokit literally cannot stop himself: "Uh because i-if we get caught we'll be punished an-and I'm real close to, uh, to bein an apprentice and-I-don't-wanna-get-held-back-because-I-needa-keep-my-friend-company-'cause-she-sorta-said-she's-lonely—"

It's one hell of a ramble. Always a ramble with this guy. It's entirely heartfelt, though. Getting punished with a postponed apprentice ceremony is the worst thing he can think of, half because he's a lame-o little rule-follower and half because he has to make it to the apprentice's den as soon as he can. He has to.

"Um. B-But one day, I do wanna see it. Promise. Jus' not...not while I could get in trouble f'r it. A-And you should be careful diggin' out there, too, y'know..." He doesn't want to outright tell Wormkit not to, but he wishes he could. For Wormkit's sake. Mosquitokit clears his throat, scrambling for a way to change the subject: "Um! Y-Your ear, did you hurt it?"

@seeingstars ; WORMKIT

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; August 6th, 2024 at 11:28 PM. Reason: the edits are never going to stop i think.
Old August 7th, 2024, 06:22 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Wormkit • He / It • Shadowclan Kit • 6+ moons
~~~
Wormkit nods "She is! taught me almost everything I know!" The Shadowclan kit says with a fond smile. Growing up with only his mother brought the two of them closer. They had a very positive relationship and got along very well for the most part. Like every family they did occasionally argue, especially with her being a single mother.

It raised a brow as it looked down at Mosquitokit "You're afraid of getting caught? I've been out like hundreds of time and haven't been caught once" He teased playfully, however this was partially true. He didn't get caught, but his apprenticeship had been postponed because of it in a way. A late night out caused him to sleep through the entire meeting.

He listened to his rambling fading out, followed by another question 'did your ear, did you hurt it?' The tom furrowed his brows, having to once more pause to think about it. For something that hurt for what felt like forever, he sure forgot he was missing that half of ear. He hummed in thought for a moment before answering "Yeah, sort of? I got into a fight with an older kit when i was a bit younger and he grabbed my ear, it ended up getting torn" He said reaching up with a paw to touch the torn ear.

His different coloured gaze was locked on his denmate, he seemed genuinely nice but he sure had the worst way of wording... well... almost every sentence that came out. It was funny, and sweet in some weird way. He didn't really know what friendship was, but he definitely considered Mosquito to be an acquaintance, though there was definitely more that just a simple acquaintanceship in the future for these two.

{ @nyme }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old August 10th, 2024, 07:05 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"Hundreds?" He squeaks, mortified on Wormkit's behalf. "But...B-But there's—there's badgers, a-and foxes, 'n hawks 'n rogues 'n killers, li-like what happ—uh, happened with Flashpaw an' Starrypelt, an' Dawnstar's really s-scary and if shegetsmadatyou..."

Mosquitokit's bristling with concern, looking Wormkit over with huge eyes as if this new revelation has changed it, somehow. "Please be careful, out there," he mumbles the request a second time.

"Why," he starts up again, sounding clear again. "Why'd someone fight ya for? That's mean. Your poor ear..." Mosquitokit frowns, leaning to get a better look at the tattered remains. It's not like those notches a lot of the warriors have. It looks like it must really have hurt.

@seeingstars ; WORMKIT

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; August 10th, 2024 at 07:05 PM.
Old August 13th, 2024, 11:00 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Wormkit • He / It • Shadowclan Kit • 6+ moons
~~~
"I mean that might be an exaggeration- But not by much" It said with a laugh, tilting it's head "I've never seen any of that stuff out there yet- I've met a couple of cats at borders though- I met a pretty cool apprentice from Thunderclan! And an..." He paused furrowing his brows, now really knowing how to describe Fallenkit "an interesting Windclan kit" He said with a nod.

A mischievous expression crossed his face as he heard the last part about Dawnstar "Only if you get caught." It said sticking it's tongue out playfully.

"Don't worry about it! I've never gotten hurt- er at least going out!" He flashed Mosquitokit a sheepish smile. He reached his paw out and gave him a friendly nudge.

"uh- I kinda started it- I dunno. I wanted to show off so i picked on one of the older kits, then he beat me up!" He said, a little too proud sounding.

{ @nyme }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 06:45 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

A little shiver crawls down Mosquitokit's spine. He wishes he could give that Windclan kit a similar talking to—there's beasts! Monsters! Vicious predators! ....Thorns!!!—but no way is he going to try a similar feat to what Wormkit is used to.

Telling on Wormkit crosses Mosquitokit's mind briefly, followed quickly by a rush of shame He can't do that, can he? Not to a maybe-friend? Isn't it okay if Wormkit hasn't gotten hurt yet? But that's 'yet'! Mosquitokit doesn't want to be hated for forever for being a wimpy little tattletale, but, at his heart, he is a bit of a wimpy tattletale. Put more generously than that, he just doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

It makes him feel too bad to keep thinking about, so Mosquitokit shoves the idea out of his mind for now.

"That's not...th-that's..." he frowns. He doesn't really understand going out of one's way to start a fight, either. Wormkit's so different in comparison to himself, it feels like talking to someone from a different world. And I didn't wven have to walk to the border for this. "But why?" He presses. The differences between them do nothing to dissuade him; Mosquitokit wants to understand everything. "Wh-Why bother showin' off if it...uh, if it hurts somebody?"

@seeingstars ; WORMKIT

gravelly waypoint