Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by isla
Today 09:21 AM
Robinsnow's Death - Open...
by isla
Last post by isla
Today 09:07 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by isla
Today 08:54 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:43 AM
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 08:39 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Fallownose

He stands tall under their gazes, staring back evenly. Fallownose knows this is risky, that he had his chance, but he will not back down. Not now. The answer to the question flows easily from his tongue as water in a stream. He does not falter.

"A resurrection would cause more problems than it is worth in WindClan, which is why I request a reincarnation. I dedicated my life to serving my Clan as a warrior, and then as Twilightstar's deputy. Unfortunately, at the end, I faltered, and then died before I could confront my mistakes. I desire the reincarnation so I may once again serve WindClan and Twilightstar. I could list the things I would like to do, but should this be granted I cannot promise who I become will be the same as what I could promise here. I do know that I can better serve WindClan, and Twilightstar, in life than in death. I intend to become a warrior again, fighting for them as they fought for me. And hopefully, this will also allow Twilightstar some peace of mind to know that I came back for her, even if I will not be entirely the same. Still, if there is anymore knowledge you need from me, ask and I will provide the answer to the best of my ability."

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Fallownose

Barkblaze | Male + He/Him | StarClan
Long-furred white cat with black spotting and green eyes.

A high rank making a bid for life anew, now that was always a rare sight. Sure that Fox/Foxstep/Alderstep was one but in comparison to the cat standing before him that deputy was a small fish. But, that didnt mean Barkblaze exactly respected Fallownoses desire to go back. In fact he was rather skeptical, and he was sure it showed on his face as the ex medicine cat appeared from the mist and sat, listening to the bid.

If Fallownose thought this was going to be quick and easy due to his esteemed status he was going to quickly encounter some harsh truths that hadnt been spoken of due to starclans sympathy for his death.

"Funny how you seem to be aware of your 'mistakes' but gloss over them with little detail, as if hoping we'll do the same. A reincarnation would allow you to forever do the same, and I must say Im ill inclined to allow that at the moment especially since you've done very little since death at all, much less anything to rectify them."
It was disappointing honestly. Some cats took the time after death to rest from a taxing life but Fallownose had 'rested' enough before he died in Barkblazes mind. Yet he was still static and, to the medicine cats recollection, did but one thing since he died. One thing that'd resulted in as much bad as it had good.

"Fallownose in the moons before you died you were a poor deputy. Cats sing your accolades now but patrols were scant and so were your appearances despite the flood windclan was quickly rushing against. You were just not active or doing what a deputy should, languishing in your apathy. Or was it grief for Berryfrost? Either way you let the clan down with that when war was already looming.

And then with a foolhardy act you kicked it off and died, leaving windclan reeling in your wake. You even confirmed it later! Tell me Fallownose, even if this was the best action to curb riverclan do you know how many of your clanmates died in your name fighting them? Do you remember their names? You should I think, your absence weakened your clan and your death sealed their fate.

And yet despite the fact that you couldve spoken in dreams to council, learned to slightly effect the living world to help, couldve done any number of things to even slightly make up for your deficiencies you languished again."
In that manner Fallownose had doomed himself. From actions before, high activity and involvement he'd displayed exactly what he could be and do, and so seemed all the more lacking when now he didnt.

"So again, tell me. Why should I allow you to skirt the debt you owe by escaping to a new life where you remember naught?"

@Ian

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 04:36 PM.