Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Hollowpaw
~<>~
26/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

One of a medicine cat's many duties was checking on the young and old of the clan - or so Hollowpaw had been told. Did he want to deal with old farts or tiny sticky kittens (who might only be a few moons younger than him, but that wasn't the point here)? No. He didn't. Was he going to anyway because that was in his job description? Yes, he was.

It wasn't even a moon ago when Hollowpaw had been sleeping in this den with the queens and kits, and the smells and walls were as familiar as his own four paws. He doesn't even have to duck to get into the den, still being kit-sized himself.

"Hey," he calls as he enters, blinking while his eyes adjust to the low light in the den. "Everyone in here healthy?" A simple question with a simple yes or no answer. Hopefully the answer would be 'yes', because even if there were sick cats in here, Hollowpaw probably wouldn't know what to do about it. Even as the words left his mouth, though, his nose twitched, detecting a slightly acrid, sour scent in the air... that didn't smell normal. Frowning, brows furrowed, white tipped paws carry him towards one of the kits, sniffing her to make sure his nose wasn't playing tricks on him. It wasn't, and that was probably bad.

"Skykit," he says, "have you been feeling well lately?" Even as he asks, he's lifting his nose to the air, trying to detect if any other cat has the same sour scent of sickness. Cinderkit carries a similar smell on her pelt, and that's concerning. He looks to their mother, brows furrowed. "How long have they been like this? I think Skykit and Cinderkit are both sick, if that's what this smell means, but I'm not sure with what."

[ @Kaida - sky || @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - weepingwillow, cinderkit || @Estelle - poppy !! (feel free to pop in wherever) ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 14th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
26/200

One of a medicine cat's many duties was checking on the young and old of the clan - or so Hollowpaw had been told. Did he want to deal with old farts or tiny sticky kittens (who might only be a few moons younger than him, but that wasn't the point here)? No. He didn't. Was he going to anyway because that was in his job description? Yes, he was.

It wasn't even a moon ago when Hollowpaw had been sleeping in this den with the queens and kits, and the smells and walls were as familiar as his own four paws. He doesn't even have to duck to get into the den, still being kit-sized himself.

"Hey," he calls as he enters, blinking while his eyes adjust to the low light in the den. "Everyone in here healthy?" A simple question with a simple yes or no answer. Hopefully the answer would be 'yes', because even if there were sick cats in here, Hollowpaw probably wouldn't know what to do about it. Even as the words left his mouth, though, his nose twitched, detecting a slightly acrid, sour scent in the air... that didn't smell normal. Frowning, brows furrowed, white tipped paws carry him towards one of the kits, sniffing her to make sure his nose wasn't playing tricks on him. It wasn't, and that was probably bad.

"Skykit," he says, "have you been feeling well lately?" Even as he asks, he's lifting his nose to the air, trying to detect if any other cat has the same sour scent of sickness. Cinderkit carries a similar smell on her pelt, and that's concerning. He looks to their mother, brows furrowed. "How long have they been like this? I think Skykit and Cinderkit are both sick, if that's what this smell means, but I'm not sure with what."

[ @Kaida - sky || @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - weepingwillow, cinderkit || @Estelle - poppy !! (feel free to pop in wherever) ]
@Kaida
Weepingwillow looked up, her eyes filled with worry. "I-it started last night for Skykit, I thought she was just complaining because she has bad allergies. But then Cinderkit...... a-and neither of them have woken up." Weepingwillow fretted. "It's whitecough,I can smell it, it's whitecough and I don't know what to do." Weepingwillow paniced, her blue gaze filled with stress, worry, and protectivness. Weepingwillow looked up as Nightwhisper padded into the den, "Weepingwillow, shh. Your going to scare Emberkit. Nightwhisper soothed his mate, "They'll be fine. Remember when I had whitecough? Just treat them just like that. I believe one of the herbs they used was...... gosh it smelled really good... uhm... oh yes! Catnip! I remember being fed it when I was sick. Catnip does the trick...... on where to find it is the problem." Nightwhisper meowed. Notcing Emberkit looked up with wide eyes, Weepingwillow leaned down to lick her kits ears. "It's ok little one, your sisters will be fine. There just a bit stuffy and the medicine cats will care for them.... I promise." Weepingwillow purred gently, stroking his head with her tail gently, Weepingwillow rested her gaze on the medicine cat as she promised her son. Her gaze seemed to plead for her to be able to keep the promise.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old August 14th, 2024, 07:56 PM
FEMALE ARTEMIS FOWL

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

@Kaida
Weepingwillow looked up, her eyes filled with worry. "I-it started last night for Skykit, I thought she was just complaining because she has bad allergies. But then Cinderkit...... a-and neither of them have woken up." Weepingwillow fretted. "It's whitecough,I can smell it, it's whitecough and I don't know what to do." Weepingwillow paniced, her blue gaze filled with stress, worry, and protectivness. Weepingwillow looked up as Nightwhisper padded into the den, "Weepingwillow, shh. Your going to scare Emberkit. Nightwhisper soothed his mate, "They'll be fine. Remember when I had whitecough? Just treat them just like that. I believe one of the herbs they used was...... gosh it smelled really good... uhm... oh yes! Catnip! I remember being fed it when I was sick. Catnip does the trick...... on where to find it is the problem." Nightwhisper meowed. Notcing Emberkit looked up with wide eyes, Weepingwillow leaned down to lick her kits ears. "It's ok little one, your sisters will be fine. There just a bit stuffy and the medicine cats will care for them.... I promise." Weepingwillow purred gently, stroking his head with her tail gently, Weepingwillow rested her gaze on the medicine cat as she promised her son. Her gaze seemed to plead for her to be able to keep the promise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
26/200

Skykit stirred in her restless sleep.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old August 15th, 2024, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
78/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit stirred in her sleep. She was chirping while she slept. A few minutes later, Chasmkit slowly woke up. The kit was a bit sleepy and wanted to sleep some more. But, her stomach rumbled to let her know that she needed to eat.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Dragonflykit squrimed, (closed)
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
. . .

Bump Policy: 24 hours♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Screenshot 2024-08-16 152926.jpg

` \ Pumpkin ' Kit / `

| 1 moon // He/Him |

Pumpkin ' Kit Slept peacefully on his nest, the softest purr emanating from his mouth as he lay there contently.

[Open if you want.]
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppypaw had been roaming about the clearing as of late, and today those roamings led her to the nursery with wobbled steps. And totally not because she saw Hollowpaw (aka Springy replacement) enter the den and she was curious, because it reminded her of how she met Springy. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, it couldn’t hurt to be curious! Poppypaw happily followed Hollowpaw inside the den (totally to clean out some nests), and ear strained to hear what he was mumbling about… The littles being sick? Unwell? Oh no!

She entered fully, head tilting as she spotted the two kits Hollowpaw was talking about, expression clearly thinking. Well, she didn’t know what they had either! But!
“Maybe they have the sniffles!”
Poppypaw decided to pipe up. That's what she had when she met Springy here!!
“That’s how I met Springy, I had the sniffles! Yknow when your nose gets alllll stuffy and you cough a bunch. Huh, maybe it’s like that stuff Springy spoke about later – erm – green… white… cough? Coloured cough? I don’t know what she gave me to be honest, it was suuuuuuper long ago now, but! But! Springy did tell me what to do about the coloured coughs, mhm!!”

She beamed brightly at Hollowpaw, moving on without thinking.
“She said to give elder flowers mixed with boneset, mhm! But not the elder leaves!! Elder leaves are neat for sprains but you can’t eat ‘em! Springy said it’ll kill you, you gotta eat the Elder Flowers mixed with the Boneset, together. Springy said it helps against the coloured coughs, if they’re early at least – the green and white one, and, and!! Other lung infection stuff, whatever that means again. She also said, she also said, erm… She said!! Congestion, I don’t know what that is, but it helps against congestion! Oh is that what a stuffy nose is again? And fevers too, and aches, and helps get an appetite, real useful, Springy said. Do you know what they look like? I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you!! I like talking about what Springy told me, mhm, it’s like she’s still here.”

If Hollowpaw looked bewildered – either by the stream of blabbering or whatever other thing - it only encouraged her to move on.
“Did you know, did you know? All the plants are reaaaalllyyyyy tall, mhm! Boneset is tall, and has long and thin leaves, and a white bunch of white flowers at the head, and, and! You eat it! Elder leaves are real broad and attached to the elder bushes that has the flowers; it is also real tall, it has a tall stalk and has another bunch of white flowers at the end! But remember, remember, don’t eat the leaves! Only the flowers! And, and, it likes to grow during newleaf, and greenleaf, but boneset likes to grow in newleaf and leaffall, mhm! It likes a bunch of sun and moist soil, Springy said, mhm!”

[ @Neptune. - The storm has arrived !! ]

Old Today, 07:38 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

(OPEN)
Emberkit sat alone in his nest, mama Weepingwillow was always in the medicine den watching Cinderkit and Skykit as they had whitecough. Mama told Emberkit he was a brave and big boy for being on his own for a while. But after a few days a pang of loneliness hit him.
@Honey_Dreamz (Honeypetal if u want heh

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 07:38 AM.
Old Today, 03:45 PM
. . .

Bump Policy: 24 hours♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Screenshot 2024-08-16 152926.jpg

` \ Pumpkin ' Kit / `

| 1 moon // He/Him |

Pumpkin ' Kit lay quietly in his nest, shifting slightly as he let out a tiny yawn.

[Open if you want.]

Last edited by kayce<3; Today at 03:48 PM.