Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by Ian
Today 05:19 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:16 PM
tales in the night [ Bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:15 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:13 PM

Old July 23rd, 2024, 07:46 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default magpie's need to have a knife too [p]

Yellowtwist decided earlier that day to teach some how to use their claws. After procrastinating for 4 hours he approached a random gnome and hoped they didn't know how to kill someone. "you're short. We're doing battle training now." he told Magpiepaw, going just outside cat and waiting for her.
[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old July 23rd, 2024, 09:15 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: magpie's need to have a knife too [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
Yellowtwist decided earlier that day to teach some how to use their claws. After procrastinating for 4 hours he approached a random gnome and hoped they didn't know how to kill someone. "you're short. We're doing battle training now." he told Magpiepaw, going just outside cat and waiting for her.
[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
Magpiepaw was just sitting by the freshkill pile and observing the prey, wondering why they weren't as shredded as the prey Magpiepaw caught. Hm. Must be a skill issue on the warriors part, haha! Seconds later, rounded ears heard the soft padding of paw pads on the ground. Magpiepaw naturally turned her head and narrowed her eyes into more of a questioning stare.

That first statement was a one way trip to getting their ears clawed off. Magpiepaw didn't know any moves (a REAL SHAME, if only her mentors weren't SLUGSSS!) but she would try and reign down with the force of thousands. Just as the older apprentice puffed out her chest to retort, Yellowtwist said something else, something very intriguing. She felt her hostility ebb away as she watched the warrior slink towards the exit of camp, Magpiepaw scrambled upwards and broke into a run to follow.

"Do understand that I would've tried to claw your face if you hadn't offered training. Which is honestly pretty helpful, it was your saving grace."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old August 11th, 2024, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw

- - -
Magpiepaw was just sitting by the freshkill pile and observing the prey, wondering why they weren't as shredded as the prey Magpiepaw caught. Hm. Must be a skill issue on the warriors part, haha! Seconds later, rounded ears heard the soft padding of paw pads on the ground. Magpiepaw naturally turned her head and narrowed her eyes into more of a questioning stare.

That first statement was a one way trip to getting their ears clawed off. Magpiepaw didn't know any moves (a REAL SHAME, if only her mentors weren't SLUGSSS!) but she would try and reign down with the force of thousands. Just as the older apprentice puffed out her chest to retort, Yellowtwist said something else, something very intriguing. She felt her hostility ebb away as she watched the warrior slink towards the exit of camp, Magpiepaw scrambled upwards and broke into a run to follow.

"Do understand that I would've tried to claw your face if you hadn't offered training. Which is honestly pretty helpful, it was your saving grace."
Well, good, shortpaw wanted to train. Further confirming it was just the warriors forgot how to be helpful. The apprentices would actually be really good warriors, if they were all like this one. Except in terms of size. Magpiepaw was comparable to a chihuahua, if yellowtwist knew what that was. tiny, annoying, and evidently eager to murder something (stereotypical chihuahua, they're actually chill irl). "Haha, good luck. Doubt you're tall enough to be able to hit my face."

he led the paw right out of camp. "This is the fighting crouch." he said lowering himself into the battle stance.
[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Today, 02:48 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
Well, good, shortpaw wanted to train. Further confirming it was just the warriors forgot how to be helpful. The apprentices would actually be really good warriors, if they were all like this one. Except in terms of size. Magpiepaw was comparable to a chihuahua, if yellowtwist knew what that was. tiny, annoying, and evidently eager to murder something (stereotypical chihuahua, they're actually chill irl). "Haha, good luck. Doubt you're tall enough to be able to hit my face."

he led the paw right out of camp. "This is the fighting crouch." he said lowering himself into the battle stance.
[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

Magpiepaw

- - -
Okay, that first comment was BEYOND insulting. To get to this cats face, she'd have to climb up them. And, Magpiepaw didn't know how to climb, BUT SHE'D SURE AS HECK TRY! Idiots like this DESERVED to get their face clawed off. "Try me." She snarled, settling down into a sit and curling her tail around herself. Pfft, she could definitely reach, what were they talking about? Even if she was dirt poor at doing quite literally anything (not a mistake on her part! Just everyone else's!!!).

And even though Magpiepaw was fully ready to try it right then and there, she'd get no battle training if she killed her darn mentor. "Fine. Yeah, sure." She murmured as he demonstrated the crouch. Magpiepaw was more than prepared to copy it pad by pad, so she kneeled down and studied Yellowtwist's position until she was positive there was barely a difference.

It was certainly a stance, one that she remembered trying when she was still a kit, imitating the training apprentices in the clearing. She'd never gotten it right, until now.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw

- - -
Okay, that first comment was BEYOND insulting. To get to this cats face, she'd have to climb up them. And, Magpiepaw didn't know how to climb, BUT SHE'D SURE AS HECK TRY! Idiots like this DESERVED to get their face clawed off. "Try me." She snarled, settling down into a sit and curling her tail around herself. Pfft, she could definitely reach, what were they talking about? Even if she was dirt poor at doing quite literally anything (not a mistake on her part! Just everyone else's!!!).

And even though Magpiepaw was fully ready to try it right then and there, she'd get no battle training if she killed her darn mentor. "Fine. Yeah, sure." She murmured as he demonstrated the crouch. Magpiepaw was more than prepared to copy it pad by pad, so she kneeled down and studied Yellowtwist's position until she was positive there was barely a difference.

It was certainly a stance, one that she remembered trying when she was still a kit, imitating the training apprentices in the clearing. She'd never gotten it right, until now.
wow, the apprentice was so threatening. he was simply shakingin fear. anyway."you did it right. Good job." the yellow tom resumed the normal walking stance before realizing he was going to be teaching the rest of the moves that you perform in battle stance. How did he forget that? no one knows i guess, but that's fine because who actually cares

He got back into position and faced a slightly different direction. "You know how to claw things, so I'm not gonna teach you that. If not, you're not only short, but dumb." He looked around, and moved a stone in front of him. "this is the front paw blow." he raised him arm and brought it down as hard as he could on the rock. "pretend that rock was someone's head. That'd probably hurt. But this is a rock so nothing happened except my paw hurts slightly now." He didn't know why he pointed that out. but shoomy did, she just wanted to put that there for no reason. "Forepaw slash." He didn't need the rock anymore, so he clawed downward through the air, claws unsheathed. Where's the blood? He thought. Wait, he was clawing air. Why did he even think there would be blood?

He gave the rock to shortpaw so she could try to moves herself.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]