Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sunflower Fields and Ant...
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
Today 03:10 PM
Their Journey [P]
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
──★ And you know I don't...
by Epiales
Last post by Oliver
Does a Duckling Think a...
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
Today 03:09 PM
Crashing waves, Sea Coves...
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
Today 03:08 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs, im forgetful and it would help a lot <33
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: OUT!

Sneezebloom
She/Her, ThunderClan

Sneezebloom was frozen in terror. She hated rain. So much that when it occurred she often cowered in the Warrior's den.
It was so... wet.
She was resting her haunches from her previous trip to the Medicine Den, when the rain started.
"What if it floods!?," she gasped.
Suddenly, she heard a crash!
The Apprentice den was going to collapse!
Sneezebloom dragged herself out of the Warrior's den, -where she had been resting- nearing tripping over a quickly moving sodden branch. She approached the growing group of worried cats.
"What can I do to help?"
[Open!]

Last edited by passengerprincess; Today at 12:02 AM.
Old Today, 09:48 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Porcupinesilk swiftly weaved a bland, large ‘holder' of sorts , a thick branch they found mixed with some recycled, dry moss. While it was planned to be temporary until the storm passes, it would do. Stretching it into a C shape of sorts, Porcupinesilk quickly shoved it across the roof, hoping it will support its weight. “Sure, not visually appealing but it may keep it upright." They meowed. @BEAR.
Old Today, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ Went through all the pages, tried to not miss anything but let me know if I did. ]

Several cats had heard his call and come to help, there were some bystanders uncertain of if they could help, and more notably some chaos within the den itself. Twistedpaw was frozen in a corner with Brindlepaw trying to save her, Creepingpaw was ready to throw paws with Breezepool over being plucked and carried like a kit, Poppypaw and Fawnpaw wanted to help, some apprentices left as-told and went to the elders' den. Wolfhive flicked his ears when Tinyowl called him buzzy, but commenting on a nickname was far from his list of concerns.

"Don't make anything too fancy," Wolfhive warned Porcupinesilk as he positioned himself to hold up what he could of the sinking roof. "This isn't something we can fix in the storm, once everyone's out we'll close off the entrance and whatever happens to this den happens. We can always rebuild - and it might be best anyway just 'cause this spot's going to be sodden."

As for everything else going on... "Moosecrash, help me keep the ceiling up. Finbranch, Tawnylight, Honeypetal, Brackenclaw, make sure everyone's OUT. Shove 'em, carry 'em like kids if you need to - when this thing goes I don't want anyone in here. I see Brindlepaw, Twistedpaw, 'n Dawnpaw at just a glance - but we still have more apprentices than that unaccounted for!" The brambles, sticks and ferns might not kill anyone, but combined with the weight of the water someone might be hurt... and he wanted to minimize that. "Tinyowl, I know we got a pawful of apprentices who wanna help, but make sure they get to the elders' den. This storm's gonna make cats sick if everyone's staying out in it." Stars, he'd probably get wrecked too by illness. He could already hear somebody sneezing! Wolfhive wished he knew who did it so he could play keepaway. "... And if someone's showing signs, send them to Wolfpaw n Hollowpaw. I dunno if they can do much for it with their current training but it's better than leaving them with everyone else."

Had Wolfhive been outside the den, he might have noticed Lightningpaw's injuries and Autumnswirl's attempts to help her; or how several apprentices stayed outside in the storm wanting to help. Unfortunately, he'd been inside since the moment he yelled out - and was now stuck with the weight of it pushing down, threatening to burst.

[Fawnpaw, Nettlepaw, Poppypaw are outside the den and need to be sent to the elders den; Lightningpaw is injured and needs medical assistance, though her wounds are unrelated to this event.
Autumnswirl is trying to get Lightningpaw to see the med cats but cats outside the den should probably notice she's wounded!
I believe currently, the elder den has: Orangepaw, Peachpaw, Snowpaw, Antpaw, Ravenpaw]

Tawnylight went into the apprentices den and helped get any apprentices out of their den. She lightly pushed some of the apprentices out with one of her paws. She whispered to the apprentices she saved (whispered because she had a minor sore throat) "go into the elders den now." They walked up to the elders den. Tawnylight was only trying to hide her minor sore throat so she could help rescue apprentices.
Old Today, 11:41 AM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Confused

Bee.jpg
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Apprentice

If chaos had manifested itself into a physical problem, this would certainly be it. The apprentice was hauled out of his dream, which was quite a great dream might he add, and thrown back to reality with his ears filled with shouting and everything. He pushed himself out of his down soaking nest of moss with a gasp. He looked up at the roof of the den and grimaced, not only was water pouring in, but that roof didn't look all that stable anymore. He paced around a bit, trying to get an idea of just how deep the water was, could he walk through it or was it too deep? He didn't know how to swim. What a fun way to wake up.

(Open)

Help me hatch my babies