Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Let's Have A Feast
Last post by Daragca
Today 01:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:56 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 12:36 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:35 PM
she ate the lotus [private]
by plum
Last post by plum
Today 12:28 PM

Old Today, 10:55 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: How do I know I love him? [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
How do you plan to do that with your little secret? Flamemane hissed as he got closer to the two cats. Lionscar stopped for a moment and then looked at Heathernose. "What's he talking about?" he mewed. @Luna16
(LOL)
Heathernose froze. She felt like ice was running through her veins. For a moment, she couldn’t find any words, she just stared at Flamemane in horror. She looked at Lionscar, her heart breaking. She wasn’t sure how to respond to him, only look at him with a devastated expression. She looked back at Flamemane, still stunned. “H-How did you…?

The pain quickly passed and was replaced with protective rage. She took a step forward, ears pinned back and lips drawn back in a fierce snarl. “You fox-hearted piece of filth! How dare you!” She snarled, hackles raised aggressively. Her eyes still showed her devastation, this was not how she wanted Lionscar to find out. Even the beauty of the fireflies was ruined by this fleabag.
Old Today, 11:39 AM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

It's pretty obvious your mate here is just too dumb to realize it and I came here 'cause I wanna see the look on his face when he finds out! He hissed. Lionscar stood there trying to figure out what Flamemane was talking about. "Heathernose what's he talking about what are you hiding?" he mewed curiously. Flamemane backed up when Heathernose got closer. Then something hit Lionscar. "Wait... do you not like me or something? If that's what you're hiding you can just tell me." he mewed in a scared tone. He loved her and would do anything for her but if she didn't like him then why is she hiding it. Go on. Tell him. Tell Lion your secret. Flamemane mewed with a smirk. @Luna16

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 12:22 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
It's pretty obvious your mate here is just too dumb to realize it and I came here 'cause I wanna see the look on his face when he finds out! He hissed. Lionscar stood there trying to figure out what Flamemane was talking about. "Heathernose what's he talking about what are you hiding?" he mewed curiously. Flamemane backed up when Heathernose got closer. Then something hit Lionscar. "Wait... do you not like me or something? If that's what you're hiding you can just tell me." he mewed in a scared tone. He loved her and would do anything for her but if she didn't like him then why is she hiding it. Go on. Tell him. Tell Lion your secret. Flamemane mewed with a smirk. @Luna16
Heathernose narrowed her eyes at Flamemane in a furious glare. How dare he do this! She looked at Lionscar with her jaw gaped open, how could he think something like that? What a disaster! “No Lionscar! Of course not!” She meowed, touching her nose to his cheek. “How could you even think that? I love you!” She looked him straight in the eyes, wanting him to understand and believe her.

She took a step back, shuffling her paws with uncertainty. “This isn’t really how I wanted you to find out…” She mumbled, shooting another glare at Flamemane. Great StarClan he was such a nuisance!

[OOC: Poor Lionscar!]
Old Today, 12:35 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flamemane laughed. You gonna tell him yet or not? he mewed impatiently. Lionscar looked at Heathernose. "Find out what?" he mewed. @Luna16
(LOL Flamemane being pushy be like)

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile