Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:22 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:16 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 12:14 PM
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 12:11 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:10 PM

Old Today, 07:21 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
ShadowClan Let's Have A Feast

Event [#event]

Doeflame

With a cannibal on the loose, and the various other problems that Doeflame didn't care to remember, everyone in ShadowClan was on edge. They all needed to relax, to forget about everything for an afternoon. And you couldn't worry while you were biting into a delicious piece of prey, could you? So she had an idea.

Climbing onto the Grimpeak (was she even allowed up there? Oh well, she'd find out soon if Dawnstar decided to flay her for it), Doeflame dug her claws into the wood as she surveyed the clearing below. Was this what it felt like to be leader? Seemed pretty good- besides the actual leading part, of course. She didn't give a mouse tail about that and all the responsibility that came with it.

"ShadowClan!" Doeflame shouted, her voice carrying across camp. Yep, this was definitely cool. She could see why Dawnstar and all the other leaders liked it. "We're having a picnic! Grab your pick of the fresh-kill pile and join me by the camp entrance. You can hunt too if you'd like once we're there." She started making her way down before adding, "oh, and no kits allowed, sorry." Okay, that was everything, she was pretty sure. Scrambling down the Grimpeak, she grabbed two mice from the fresh-kill pile before heading towards the entrance to camp to wait for her clanmates to arrive.

My next post will be in two or three days! Everyone except kits is welcome. This is my first time hosting an event, so please let me know if I've done anything wrong. This is also for the 'have a picnic' bingo event!

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @CallSignMaggot @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @Allison
Old Today, 07:37 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Let's Have A Feast

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 30M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

His ears flicked as he made his way over to Doeflame. He would give her a friendly smile and purr. "Hello sister. A picnic, eh?"

He hadn't spoken to his siblings in some time and he hoped at some point he would speak to them more extensively.

[ @kittycatburmise]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I will be on semi-hiatus from August 19th - 24th due to family vacation. I may pop in to give replies, but Im not sure. Thanks for understanding!
Old Today, 08:24 AM
Matching with Izzyinkz

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Let's Have A Feast

Salmonshade
17 moons| She/her| Shadowclan warrior|

Salmonshade heard a voice across camp. The warrior grabbed two mice. "I wonder if Cherrywood will come." @seeingstars {if you wanna interact}