Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 06:53 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:45 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:37 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by isla
Today 06:36 AM

Old Today, 12:20 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: spooky scary stories send shivers down your spine [ event ]

Event [#event]

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fifteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

tw : somewhat gorey descriptions / decapitation mention !!!
Maybe it would be better if the abyss opened up the ground and swallowed Gutspaw whole. See, it had expected a couple of kits to come and gather - maybe a Queen or two to supervise (because bones forbid it tainted their precious minds or something). Instead, there were maybe about three kits and then a whole lotta warriors. Like, Gutspaw didn't care (,,even though teeth expected them to have far better things to do) but the pressure was ON. It had hastily made up a few scary stories for kits in mind. Not warriors.

"..Man y'all really like stories, huh?" The apprentice inquired, with a quirked eyebrow as its icy eyes swept amongst those gathered before a toothy grin broke out onto its face. "Best to not keep you guys waiting. Now when I got my paw on this talking stick, I wanna hear hush hush. Not a whisper, not a peep, " Gutspaw warned carefully, having no interest in attempting to talk over others.

It would wait a few moments for it to hopefully quiet down, placing a paw on the stick as it situated itself in its nest. It cleared its throat, "Long, long time ago .. On the longest day of green-leaf in the depths of the inky black night did three of these kits whispered to each other in hushed voices. See, Smokeykit, Sheepkit, and Stonekit were known to be pests around camp. Always up to no good, so Windystar told 'em until they improved their behavior - they would be stuck as kits even though they were well ready to be apprentices! Though, ya see around that time there was a rumor going around that a spirit lurked amongst this group of wild pumpkins. A eviiilll, nasty she-cat who had tried 'n failed to disguise the fact she murdered her kits as being attacked by some foxes. "

Gutspaw leaned closer, large tail swishing back and forth. "Cats had believed her at first, you see - but they started to get suspicious. 'Cause she didn't have a wound on her! And she had put her kits in danger taking 'em out there, y'know? So, they figure it out and all gang up on her 'n stuff. And where her dying body decayed these pumpkins spurt up. Ever since then no one had been able to go near it without something bad happening. These kits though? They didn't believe a lick of it! And they were determined to prove it. Thus, they dug a hole through the camp barrier and snuck out."

It leaned back, picking up the stick and thumping it against the ground a couple of times to mimic the sound of pawsteps. "It was a loong walk and the ground was covered in fog that got thicker and thicker as the time went by. Strangely, it was completely silent and they found themselves unable to break it. None of them would admit it to each other but they were starting to get uneasy as the air got colder. They knew not where they had came from or where they were going. It was only when Smokeykit piped up, insisting on for Sheepkit - the kit walking next to him - to stop bloody touching him!!! Of course, Sheepkit bickered with him insisting she wasn't but truth of the matter they could barely see half a tail-length in front of 'em. So, they're arguing and arguing. "

"Stonekit ends up lagging behind, not particularly wanting to hear them yap. However, you see his siblings were too busy talking with each other to notice that he had ended up tripping over a rock in the dark. A loud thump that went unheard, and it isn't until the shrill hoot rings out throughout the landscape - " Gutspaw took the moment to try and mimic a owl's hoot, but it had never heard an owl.

"followed by the sound of Stonekit's bloodcurling SCREAM!!!!! As he is swooped up by the bird is when the two finally stop arguing with each other. Instead, Sheepkit and Smokeykit start absolutely BOLTING it through the pine trees, running as fast as their lil legs can carry them. They end up stumbling through the bushes into the dreaded collection of round, plump pumpkins. Strangely, there was just fog that surrounded the outline of the area but inside it was clear. Well, besides the ghostly shape of ...." The apprentice drummed their paws onto the ground.

"DUN-DUN-DUN!!! The LADY of the FOG!!!!! Otherwise known as Baby Killer. Or Pumpkin Queen. Many names, really - but she cooed softly at them, beckoning for them to come closer and closer. Of course, they refused and tried to leave, true fear settling into their bones. However, they could not take a step out of the ring of fog! She cackled at their attempts before dropping into a serious, low tone."

"Bad, bad little kitties. Escaping from camp and leaving your parents worried - making your clanmates scramble to find you! Do you know what happens to naughty kits? They need to get punished and oh, how I have miss having a child of my own... Hmmm!! I will allow one of you to leave, but only one. "

Jeez, its mouth was starting to real dry. "Course, as much as these two bickered they still loved each other, y'know? So again, they start yapping and insisting they had to be the one - not the other. Real sappy, they have tears in their eyes thinking 'bout how they're never gonna say their Mama again. However, the Fog Lady has never been a cat to be patient. So, she starts to circle them - beginning to put pressure on them to decide. She starts to count down but really, how you choose something like that? Either way, one's living with the guilt and the other is dead. "

Gutspaw suddenly slams its paws, jumping to its paws to create a sudden loud thumping effect. "LIGHTING STRIKED THROUGH THE SKY - blinding both of their visions. There is a final voice."

"I choose you!" Another voice change, higher pitched and clearly mimicking the supposed ghost.

"And then the sound of a sharp squeak followed by a gurgling noise as Smokeykit's throat is slit by her sharp claws. It takes a moment before the blood starts to drip, and Sheepkit can only watch as her friends head slowly slides off his neck. All she can hear is the sound of rain and her own screaming as she can only stare. The ghost is gone, the fog soon disperses and all that remains is a shaking kit and the bodies of her friends."

Gutspaw sat back down, "The eeennnd!"

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

this will be the last time i mention shadowclan! ^_^ anyone is free to come in at anytime but from this point forward i'll stick to mentioning those who are in said event !

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @Allison @GreenTheGreat

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; Today at 12:26 AM.
Old Today, 04:18 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime! I will get back to you when I come online
My Mood: Lurking

Butterflystripe found herself becoming disturbed at the thought of the kits' predicaments. Poor things... She thought. Butterflystripe's ears flattened. She was not expecting Gutspaw's stories to be this brutal. But, she did not want to be seen as a scaredy cat. Perhaps its next stories will be more on the entertaining, not-that-scary-but-somewhat-scary side! So, Butterflystripe sat there with an obvious grimace on her face.
Old Today, 06:45 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\16 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Mudslide wasn't the biggest fan of scary stories truthfully, but the warrior had gotten the itch to sleep in more often, something that would certainly dampen her workflow, so she decided to sit as far away from the freshkill as possible but still within earshot to hear the stories. Mudslide wasn't sure when Gutspaw had started its speal about whatever it must be talking about, but it seemed bite was telling another story anyways. So, the lengthy warrior settled down onto her paws and picked leftover prey from her maw.

She didn't have the greatest imagination, so all of Gutspaw's words couldn't form an image in her head, no matter how descriptive. Still, the story had its effects, and by the end of it, Mudslide felt that was enough to have nightmares for moons on end. She shook her head to clear her thoughts then wound her long tail around her paws. No more sleeping for her, an achievement on her part.

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\11 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
Whatever the stories were, Magpiepaw was sure she could tell better. Kits, really? That was a pretty common topic for stories like this in an attempt of scaring warriors to the bone at the sight of their most innocent clanmates witnessing death. And yeah, Magpiepaw could understand that. Just being in the nursery whilst a war commences in the clearing is enough to make some cats take their chances as an outsider. But still, as tragic as this whole thing was, Magpiepaw just didn't... Eh. She wanted to hear something that would make her run for the hills, but very few things could do that (cough cough VOLES). So, the battered and fur matted apprentice just blinked tiredly, her brown eyes narrowing out into slits as her mind wandered. Oh no, she was wandering. Hey, HEY! SOMECAT COME GET HER, PULL HER BACK DOWN PLEASEEE? GROUND HER THOUGHTS!! And I'm sure you're thinking, why can't she just do that herself? Well, you see, Magpiepaw hadn't gained the best mental state over the moon, infact it was worsening. She felt so unbelievably icky and stupid and uselessly bad. All horrible and not Magpiepaw kind of feelings but... They were there anyways.

What was she doing here? Oh. Right. Scary stories.

[Both are OPEN]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!