by plum
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 08:57 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Swiftly dipping back inside camp, dropping off her two rabbits on the way, Silverrose was quick to find Crowtooth whom she greeted with a dip of her head.
"The border has marked, as requested. There was no sign of trouble."
She looked back at the two apprentices, checking whether they were dropping off their prey.
"Both Barleypaw and Lightningpaw performed well, we were able to do some hunting as well."

[ @Rani @Lightningpaw666 @Madelaine - 1 mouse, 1 unidentified prey (I think it's a mouse), 2 rabbits ]

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw would drop off his vole that he caught onto the prey pile as he saw Silverrose do. "So Barleypaw what you think of Sedgewater Valley? I didn't like the cliffs myself. Scared of heights and all." Lightningpaw would ask his friend as he dropped his prey down. He would also go over next to Crowtooth just in case Crowtooth wanted to talk to them. ( 1 Vole) @Estelle @Rani @Madelaine
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Hi im just letting you know that Flowerpaw was kicked out of windclan.
@Fish @Oliver @Alchemist Kitsune

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 06:58 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another day another round of frankly disappointing patrol results. Crowtooth really needed to crack down on non completions, it was frankly unacceptable and let the clan down. He'd start here then, carefully minding the groups that did come in and picking out the slackers for some.... Recompense afterwards.

At least his and Vinepaws efforts would be enough to keep the clan fed until some cats did better. For now however, those that escaped trouble this time. Stars though three patrols out of six was just bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Duskfur padded back to report. No murderer scents on the border. She lifted her head. Or...Blood for that matter. She turned her head, trying to find the apprentice she had gone with. Nope. Wasn't there. Maybe mintpaw had wandered somewhere else. Duskfur would have to look for her later.
@Rani (Also, @/Bean's character went missing in allegances, so he couldn't lead the patrol)
The tunneler raised an eyebrow at Duskfur reporting but nodded at the report, musing "Hopefully that means the killer is really dead like the rat queen promised." though a critical eye picked up on a few details he wanted to pry about.
"Yer not the patrol lead I sent out. Im please ya got it done but did Lionpuff not show up? What about Mintpaw? Im tryin' ta compile a list o' issue cats. Once ya told me that ya can go however, yer in the clear."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Swiftly dipping back inside camp, dropping off her two rabbits on the way, Silverrose was quick to find Crowtooth whom she greeted with a dip of her head.
"The border has marked, as requested. There was no sign of trouble."
She looked back at the two apprentices, checking whether they were dropping off their prey.
"Both Barleypaw and Lightningpaw performed well, we were able to do some hunting as well."

[ @Rani @Lightningpaw666 @Madelaine - 1 mouse, 1 unidentified prey (I think it's a mouse), 2 rabbits ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw would drop off his vole that he caught onto the prey pile as he saw Silverrose do. "So Barleypaw what you think of Sedgewater Valley? I didn't like the cliffs myself. Scared of heights and all." Lightningpaw would ask his friend as he dropped his prey down. He would also go over next to Crowtooth just in case Crowtooth wanted to talk to them. ( 1 Vole) @Estelle @Rani @Madelaine
Ah Silverrose and Lightningpaw with a pile of prey. Now this was a group Crowtooth didnt doubt for a second and a good reason why the tom consistently set his friend as a lead. Silverrose got stuff done, on her own time on occasion but she got it done.
"Good ta hear Silvs. Great work as always ya lot are terrific. Go get some rest."
Lightingpaw had to be approaching warrior soon enough right? He might be a bit delayed with Bravebird being unable to teach him but the kid was rapidly approaching the maturity level Crowtooth expected of warriors and it was nice to see. Little lightning, growing up.

Then there was the disappointments.

"TALLGRASS, LOUDWHISKER, CARDINALPAW!" @Spider. @rubberRatroom @ollie
"OPOSSUMBUG, SNOWPAW, VIXENPAW!" @PINTO BEAN @Kaida @forest
"AMBERBONE, MALLOWFLASH, BIRCHPAW!" @QueenOtter @Desert Rain Frog @Aroogi
"ALL O' YA GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE BEFORE I SKIN YA! THIS IS YER LAST SHOT TO AVOID A MORE SERIOUS PUNISHMENT SO GET OVER HEAR AN' TAKE YER PUNISHMENTS LIKE WARRIORS! I AINT JOKIN' AROUND HERE ANYMORE!"
The tom was spitting mad, raspy broken voice cracking on his roar clearly painful not that he seemed to notice through the anger. The clan needed to be fed, the clans safety needed to be insured and this lot had failed at both of those tasks despite them being the most basic duties from the clan that existed. If these cats couldnt do that what was the point of having them here at all really, so they could just burden windclan? No, not allowed so they got one chance to take their licks with grace and maybe get redemption or they'd find life uncomfortable.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 06:59 PM.
Old Today, 07:39 PM
FEMALE ARTEMIS FOWL

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another day another round of frankly disappointing patrol results. Crowtooth really needed to crack down on non completions, it was frankly unacceptable and let the clan down. He'd start here then, carefully minding the groups that did come in and picking out the slackers for some.... Recompense afterwards.

At least his and Vinepaws efforts would be enough to keep the clan fed until some cats did better. For now however, those that escaped trouble this time. Stars though three patrols out of six was just bad.

The tunneler raised an eyebrow at Duskfur reporting but nodded at the report, musing "Hopefully that means the killer is really dead like the rat queen promised." though a critical eye picked up on a few details he wanted to pry about.
"Yer not the patrol lead I sent out. Im please ya got it done but did Lionpuff not show up? What about Mintpaw? Im tryin' ta compile a list o' issue cats. Once ya told me that ya can go however, yer in the clear."

Ah Silverrose and Lightningpaw with a pile of prey. Now this was a group Crowtooth didnt doubt for a second and a good reason why the tom consistently set his friend as a lead. Silverrose got stuff done, on her own time on occasion but she got it done.
"Good ta hear Silvs. Great work as always ya lot are terrific. Go get some rest."
Lightingpaw had to be approaching warrior soon enough right? He might be a bit delayed with Bravebird being unable to teach him but the kid was rapidly approaching the maturity level Crowtooth expected of warriors and it was nice to see. Little lightning, growing up.

Then there was the disappointments.

"TALLGRASS, LOUDWHISKER, CARDINALPAW!" @Spider. @rubberRatroom @ollie
"OPOSSUMBUG, SNOWPAW, VIXENPAW!" @PINTO BEAN @Kaida @forest
"AMBERBONE, MALLOWFLASH, BIRCHPAW!" @QueenOtter @Desert Rain Frog @Aroogi
"ALL O' YA GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE BEFORE I SKIN YA! THIS IS YER LAST SHOT TO AVOID A MORE SERIOUS PUNISHMENT SO GET OVER HEAR AN' TAKE YER PUNISHMENTS LIKE WARRIORS! I AINT JOKIN' AROUND HERE ANYMORE!"
The tom was spitting mad, raspy broken voice cracking on his roar clearly painful not that he seemed to notice through the anger. The clan needed to be fed, the clans safety needed to be insured and this lot had failed at both of those tasks despite them being the most basic duties from the clan that existed. If these cats couldnt do that what was the point of having them here at all really, so they could just burden windclan? No, not allowed so they got one chance to take their licks with grace and maybe get redemption or they'd find life uncomfortable.
Oh dear..... Opposumbug hadn't yet taken they out! Uh. Snowpaw had had other things on her mind. Um.... she hoped that she wouldn't get in too much trouble. She probably should have said something about that.....

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 07:40 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

AmberBone Scurried Over To Crowtooth, Paniced. Oh StarClan. Sorry Crowtooth, Forgot To Acctually Go Huntingm Got Cought Up In The Nusery.. He Sighed.

[OOC NOTE: I Was On An Unnanouced Hatious During This Patrol, Dont Bite Me!]
@Rani
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Today, 08:02 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

The fluffy apprentices ears pinned back as Crowtooth yowled his name. Scurrying over, his ears would flatten and he began to stutter and stumble over his words.

"I-I-I'm sorry! N-no one c-came after the p-patrol g-got together a-and I d-didn't know what t-to do!"

He was visibly shaking now, so scared he was going to be in way deeper trouble! It wasn't even HIS fault! The warriors didn't even go on the patrol either and he didn't know what to do! He barely knew how to hunt and had only had one hunting lesson!

[ @Rani ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old Today, 08:04 PM

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Vixenpaw scrambled over. He'd missed the patrol!

@Rani

[I was on hiatus, activity on and off, and I kinda forgot /w\ my bad !]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |