Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
wormbite's sparring...
by wolfie
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:31 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by hypnoticpeachy
Today 11:24 AM
RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:20 AM
Heard it through the...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:18 AM
F is for friends that do...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:16 AM

Old August 7th, 2024, 08:09 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Owlpaw's Territory Tour

♧ Owlpaw ♧
♧ The Huntress ♧

No Purrks
4/100

Ah yes, time to go! When the meeting ended, Owlpaw had bounded like a rabbit over to Jumper, standing ear pricked and alert as she stared up at him. She had then informed him she was ready to leave whenever he was, and now she was just. Looking up at him. But despite her cheerful, eager, forcibly relaxed posture her thoughts were racing by at a million miles per hour.. as usual. It'd be nearly impossible to catch them as they fly by. Apprentice! Breezy! New Herb Whisp'rer! Jumper! Where was mama? Bigcat! Growing! It was exhausting trying to think the thoughts for more than a mere moment, so she just let them speed by the front of her mind. "Are there lotsa owls? Bigcat n I caught n owl once!" She chirped. Correction, Twilightstar, or Bigcat, had caught the owl. Owlpaw was just a little kid, incapable of killing an owl. "N the feathers were real perdy! Have you caught n owl? It gave me this scar, see?" The Huntress eyed (or attempted to) the scratches on her cheek, prodding it with one paw in curiosity. So cool! SNEEZE. Stupid sneeze. The mottled apprentice nearly tumbled backward at the massive achoo. She shook her head in bewilderment, as though unable to comprehend the force of air that had shot from her snoot.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old August 7th, 2024, 05:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Owlpaw's Territory Tour

@Blaaze - Owlpaw
Leechscar peered down at the brightly colored apprentice as she bolted over to him like she had fleas in her pelt. Leechscar guesses it could be worse, she could lazy and whiny. Bigcat? Who was Bigcat. Leechscar was about to ask until she mentioned the owl catching. The only one he knew that caught an owl with her Twilightstar. That must be the she-cat nickname, one of many.

Leechscar got up silently as the bait kept blabbing and wordlessly led them out of camp. He answered her after they set paw in the prairie land. "There aren't usually a lot of allows around here, they like trees, and WindClan's mostly flatland. We have more trouble with hawks and vultures here and there." He glanced up at the clear sky as he spoke, searching for any signs of the raptors he was talking about.

"I've never hunted an owl before, but I would like to one of these days. I've caught a vulture before." He muttered after glancing at the scratches on her cheek. "I got my first scar when I was an apprentice and got tangled up with a badger." He waved his tail towards the scar that took up a chunk of his chest.

He gave her a curious look at the sneezing and lowered his head to sniff at her. She didn't smell ill. "Do you sneeze often like that, Owlbait? Can you scent the air without the sneezing?" He sounded as grumpy as normal as he asked. If she normally did that he wasn't sure how good of a huntress she'd make. He was keen on making Owlbait a decent hunting partner for him. But those plans went down the drain if she couldn't use her nose without making a ton of noise.

The one paw he wanted to train and she sneezes. Leechscar huge paws stopped at their first destination. It was a small grove filled with trees, the only forestry WindClan had in their territory. "This is Sunset Grove. This is a good place to practice hunting small birds, squirrels, and mice."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 12th, 2024, 01:10 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

♧ Owlpaw ♧
♧ The Huntress ♧

No Purrks
1/100

"I'm just a girl, oh, little old me
Well, don't let me out of your sight!"

Wow, Jumper was a super good explainer! By a miracle her thoughts slowed to process his responses thoroughly. Sea green eyes were wide and attentative with only the occasional Twitch at his answers. She was either totally clueless of his grumpy tone or must simply not care because The Huntress just replied with as cheerful of a voice as ever. Nothing could possibly extinguish her chirpy, upbeat nature, so far. Only the Owl had managed to do so when it tried to kill her. But she showed it who was boss! The moment he mentioned his scar, Owlpaw leaned a bit closer to look at it in utter curiosity. Why didn't they get covered with fur again? Why didnt they bleed? Strange! But she got bored of the topic quickly and made the effort of chattering on in response to his question. As he led her out of camp, Owlpaw was attentative to the world around her, occasionally sniffing the grass or a bug she spotted before scurrying back toward her mentor.

"Wowee! Vult'res! Nev'r seen one a those b'fore!!" Owlpaw said cheerily, grinning at the gray tomcat with admiration and glee in her eyes. "N' I sneeze in camp lots! Bigcat said its alle- ller- algorithms! Can scent the air real good, see?" big Sniffs and weird smells made her open her jaws in amazement. But on a separate note, there went her pronunciation skills. Oh well. "Happens when m' at the Galewood! Lotsa leaf stuff n makes me sneeze!" With her explanation completed the cinnamon mottled looked around in curiosity as her mentor continued onwards and talked about Sunset Grove. Whoa! Sochuffed.

hey! She recognized this place! She was here when she was teensy tiny! A baby kit! Owlpaw stooped her muzzle into the grass and sniffed deeply, then half out of curiosity, half out of spite she stuck her muzzle into the grass and inhaled. So grassy smelling. "Would Owls be here? There's forests n wood!" OH, no no no! Bad! A sneeze tree! Like the galewood! Run run run! Abruptly halting her sniffing The Huntress scurried back to Leechscar, eyes bewildered. "Sneeze tree!" was her only explanation with a small amused chuff.
____________________ @Undertaker

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; August 12th, 2024 at 01:10 PM.
Old August 12th, 2024, 06:46 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Blaaze - Owlpaw
Leechscar discovered rapidly that keeping Owlbait's attention was not going to be an easy task. He's only met a few cats whose brains ran at full speed at all times, and he normally avoided them. Sadly he would be stuck with this one for at least three moons if not more. Thankfully, it appeared that she retrained the information he gave her even if her attention didn't last all that long.

Okay, so the sneezing thing was normal. After being reassured that the ginger could smell the air, he watched her inhale and relaxed slightly when no sneezes followed. "You're going to have to learn how to either sneeze quieter or to stifle the sound altogether. When hunting, even the slightest of noises can spook prey." He reminded her.

The scarred gray warrior was thoroughly confused while keeping an eye on his pawful of an apprentice. She inhaled the grass like it was nothing then ran back to him a moment later. Out of habit he scoped the area out for trouble and sighed loudly when she mentioned a sneeze tree. Leechscar figured he'd have to spend a day figuring out this apprentice's lingo one of these days.

"You can find Owls around here, but as far as I know, none have been spotted." He replied, twitching his tail tip back and forth. "You know you can inhale through your mouth to pick up smells, right?" Leechscar's green eyes peered at the tree she called a sneeze tree glaring annoyance.

"Your nose is sensitive. If you accidentally pick up a scent that irritates it or tickles it, you'll sneeze which could give you away to anything you hunt or enemies and threats in the area. So I'd like you to try working on breathing with your maw open. Try it now, everything you eat has a particular taste and scent, try tasting the air and telling me what prey is around here."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

♧ Owlpaw ♧
♧ The Huntress ♧

No Purrks
9/100

Wowwowwow! Jumper was so good at answering her trillion questions! So cool! And different tactics too? Yippee! Oh, dear. Scaring off prey? Owlpaw disnt want to scare off prey! Not her dinner? She needs SUSTENENCENNCE not malnutrition! Oh, mouth breathing? Mouth sniffing? Why that sounded ingenius! What kind of stunningly smart cat invented such a thing? Musta been Jumpdr himself, because nobody coukd ever think of it! Unfortunately, she wasnt being sarcastic.. no, she was dead serious. And holding in sneezes? Leechscar must be the smartest cat alive! "Mhm! Mkay, 'll try real hard to hold 'm in n' breat- sniff with m'mouth!" she assured heartily. Because after all, she was the huntress! This was her life purpose. Oo! Oo! So you can find owls here! In a desire for revenge on her namesake (even though it was already dead~ she had eaten some of it) burst through her chest like a firework. But then again so did a lot of things.

Eyes peeled for any signs of owls, the cinnamon mottled glared violently at the sneeze tree. That was probably where owls were! In the sneeze tree being ever so naughty. And wanting revenge! Well, guess what, cat eating owls? Aubs was a cat eating cat! So! There. "Tasting air? Mkay! Mkay!" She chirped, completely directing to the outward subject. Okay, prey! Cool! Somehow she managed to focus fully on this one task, rigid and completely immersed in it. Iiiiinhaaaale, mooooore inhale, okay dying, exxxxxxhaaaale. Oo! Wait wait wait wait wait! Smells! So. Many. Smells! Smells of plants, smells of weeds, smells of- wait- what was that? Keeping rigidly alert The Huntress focused on the smell. Lo and behold it was..! Uh, what was it? She hadnt paid attention to the sniffs in the fresh kill pile! Well earlier she ate a mouse! Did it smell like...? No.

Oh! Oh! Maybe a bunny- rabbit! Not a bunny a rabbit! It did smell like a rabbit, she had violently (and affectionately) demanded to share Breezy's at the picnic! Yeah! So wit delight and pride, she puffed out her chest, deepened her voice to a VERY grownup and serious level, and responded, "Tst'sa rabbit!" oh, looks like she dropped the deep voice. She didnt even use it! Silly Owlpaw. OoOPS. Oh well.

Staff Sign?