Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Owlpaw's Territory Tour
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:09 AM
Heathernose X Lionscar...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:05 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 08:58 AM
Crouch & Pounce: Land...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 08:48 AM
sneaky time [stealth...
by Aolani
Last post by lethean
Today 08:44 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ little smth to add him in, open ]

COPPERPAW

The apprentice was sleeping in the back of the den, dreaming of chasing mice in an endless forest of identical trees. It was confusing but peaceful. That is, until one of the trees crashed down in front of him.

“AHH!” he screeched, lurching awake. The tree had not been a dream. At least, not entirely. Several branches that had previously provided shelter to the den had landed in front of him, just hair lengths away from his paws. Trembling, he got to his feet and shook the rain drops out of his pelt. Wolfhive’s voice could be heard faintly in the background.

It took him several minutes to find a hole in the branch pile large enough to slip through, but once he did he rushed to join the others, ears flattened against his head in irritation at the soggy conditions. As he passed the entrance to the failing den, he took note of a couple apprentices who seemed to be held up by injury or daze. He paused for a moment, offering a silent shoulder to Cottonpaw [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]. That blood didn’t look good.

“C’mon,” he instructed, “To the elder’s den we go.”
Cottonpaw groaned, leaning against Copperpaw as she dragged her tail. "My head hurts.........." She groaned. Her white fur stained with blood that kept pouring at a concering rate.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 01:08 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Cypress’paw could just see brackenclaw from behind the soaking branches of the den, and he did as he was told, and waited for him to come round and break the back. Soon he heard the tearing of branches behind him and was almost able to pull away backwards. But there was an extra tangled bit at his shoulder, holding him there. “Should I pull away?” he mewed worriedly. I don’t think you’ll be able to untangle that bit..” if he had to, he would loose a chunk of shoulder fur, maybe even hurt himself, but what else could he do? @Lightningpaw666

★彡My characters! ☆彡
☆Cypress'paw, Dark’echo, and Spotted’paw coming soon!! ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

Join me!!
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~~

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 01:10 AM.
Old Today, 04:14 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw would manage to finally break into the Apprentices den and head for Cypresspaw. "Now come on!" Brackenclaw would tell the Apprentice he knew that pulling fur out was something that hurt quite a bit especially a chunk but it beat having the den come down on them. Brackenclaw would help the Apprentice by grabbing his scruff of his neck using his strong muscles to help the Apprentice get free. @Eucalyptuspaw
Old Today, 06:31 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Amongst the noisy bustle of the surrounding cats and Creepingpaw's less than successful attempts at raking his already damaged bedding out from the den, he didn't notice right away that a cat had approached him from behind and was trying to get his attention. The speckled apprentice suddenly felt pressure on his scruff as he felt himself become as light as air as his paws rose off the ground. His jaw loosened from the nest entirely and before long, he realized he was being carried off by one of the warriors.

Losing his bedding, and now, his dignity, by being carried like a kit.

"P..P-Put me down!" Creepingpaw spat, his paws flailing around as the bigger yet unfamiliar warrior cat bounded out of the leaking den.

@Apollo. - Breezepool

(;w; that was perfect! Thank you for the response!! )

↟ Breezepool ↟
"the most stupid decision ive ever made"
thunderclan - he/they - 29 moons

Yeup, angry. To be fair, Breezepool would've been as well if this happened to him as an apprentice, but its what happens when you act like a mouse-brain. The kids flailing, on top of his weight, sent a sharp pain up the toms neck. He wasnt the strongest of cats, and this was certainly going to sting tomorrow.. he let out a small grumble of half annoyance.

"Dont worry, your friends wont see you, theyre too worried about their own pelts." he meowed around his scruff. That was likely what the apprentice was scared of, from what Breezepool could tell. And it was true, majority of the apprentices evacuated when they'd been told to, rather than running back in for bedding, of all things. The grey and white tomcat trotted out of the apprentice den, before adding, in a more teasing voice "if you keep squirming; you're going to end up looking more like a kit."

Not even two pawsteps out he spotted a pair of apprentices, one supporting the other, and the other looked to be on the verge of passing out. Stars. Can't I catch a break around here? He sighed and put Creepingpaw down, but not without a warning. "If you run back in there I'll carry your sorry ass right back out again, youre just going to get in the way of your denmates." he nodded to the pair of cats gingerly, his neck still bothering him. "Go make sure the elders are alright." Hopefully that would motivate the apprentice to go over there. He wasnt sure if the apprentice had hit his head or not, so he'd keep an eye on him and maybe check that either of the new medicine cats had checked him. Speaking of the medicine cats, he felt bad for the two of them, both had little-to-none herb knowledge and now they were going to have to deal with this mess. He'd offer his assistance, but he knew nothing himself.

Old Today, 08:11 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
99/100

The sound of rain thrumming on the roof of the den filled Mallowpaw's ears, but it was just background noise to her as she stalked a mouse, moving silently under the shade of the trees. It was effortless, unlike hunting had been in reality, and the mouse was oblivious to her presence until it was much too late. Her fangs sank into her prey's neck, and the taste of victory mingled with the coppery blood that filled her mouth.

It was Wolfhive's voice that pulled her out of her dream. Mallowpaw's head jerked up, vision cloudy with sleep as she tried to process what was going on. The sound of rain was suddenly deafening, filling her ears as she tried to make out her mentor's words. Water covered the floor, and the brambles and ferns that composed the den that were buckling. Suddenly she understood it. The apprentice den was collapsing. And Wolfhive was telling them to evacuate before it caved in.

Mallowpaw scrambled to her paws and stepped into the water. It was freezing despite it being greenleaf, swirling around her ankles as she splashed through it towards the exit. The walls and roof of the den creaked ominously, threatening to give way. She could feel rain drizzling through the gaps in the roof, soaking her fur and worming through to her skin.

Wolfhive and Moosecrash were holding the ceiling up. Mallowpaw made her way to the exit, but before exiting she turned, eyes searching the den for any apprentices the warriors helping had missed. Her instincts were telling her to get out before the ceiling collapsed, but there were kits in there, even if they had the -paw title. And she wanted to be useful for once. She was the age of a warrior; she should act like one.

(Open to any apprentices who need help! If no-one replies, Mallowpaw will leave in my next post)