Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:05 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rani
Today 05:00 AM
Warrior Code 101 [P]
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:54 AM
Summer Bingo!
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 04:49 AM

Old August 13th, 2024, 10:56 PM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

OPEN, WANTS TO SPEAK TO DAWSTAR AND JOIN SHADOWCLAN

Crispy cheerfully trotted towards what she hoped was Shadowclan camp, a wide smile on her face. She had heard many tales in her kithood about the brave and strong clan cats that ruled the forest, and she had heard even more stories about the Shadowclan cats, whom their strenght she specially admired, able to shred anycat with their claws if they crossed their way...

Considering that, coming here provably wasnt the greatest idea she had ever had, but still, she had hope! She had comed prepared with her claws sharpened and her pelt obsesively groomed, her dark ginger and black fluffied up to the extreme. Whatever happened next, She was as ready as she could be.

A few minutes later she carefully stepped foward and sniffed around: yes this was it, the Shadowclan border. She tried to remain calm, neatly tucking her tail in front of her paws while she sat, but she could notice the fur in her tail beggining to bristle.

"Hello? Any Shadowclan cat here? Any... Patrol? I think thats how they are called... Hello?"
Old August 14th, 2024, 04:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

Name:

sparrow

27 moons

non-binary

Rank Request:

warrior

New Name:

sparrowthorn

Reason for Joining:

lots of cats = big happy family !!

in all honesty, it's more of a general safety in numbers deal. they've interacted with clans before and find the idea of loyalty to someone specific fascinating.

paws thump rhythmically against the ground, tapping lightly alongside the calling of birds.

the pines are quieter than that of the oaks and beeches, but that is no issue. they are functional regardless, they can work anywhere where there are shadows, where there is the mere hint of a prey. things both beautifully prevalent here.

beautiful. it is not a word that they use shyly. many things can be beautiful: the first rains of autumn, the sound of pawsteps over leaves, a bird falling from the heavens. but this, this is true beauty. they can work with this- shape themself to fit the world of the evergreens. yes, this can be beautiful.

sparrow is seated two tail-lengths within the border, nestled within the roots of a tree while they listen to the wind-song. they know what they are doing. they are prepared. it took far too long for them to show themself, a bit of a disappointing outcome, but they would work through it. they were here now after all, looking for her. for him. my, my how wonderful it would be to meet their family. the revelation from the stars had been given to them. it was their job to show the people of this clan what must soon take place.

they would not hurt them, of course. that would truly be a pity. it was merely time for things to come to light. for questions to be answered, for long dead and buried secrets to be revealed. wouldn't this be wonderful?

by this time next moon, they would all be thanking them. this was certain.

[ @Dark - @Mica ]
aaaaa please please please let me know if there's anything i need to change. also did not read through this, so it may or may not be a lot of unnecessary yapping.

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Ever since the RiverClan territory patrol, things had been tense between Darkfall and Mistlewhisker. For starters, she refused to call him The Specter. It felt like she was giving up on the friend that was "killed" by the personality that had taken over. Darkfall, despite his beliefs about himself, was not weak. He had survived this long, and Mistlewhisker doubted that he would let something like this wipe him out forever. Even though Mistlewhisker was annoyed to hell and back because of the idiot right now, she was going to stick by his side.

Patrolling was something the duo did semi-frequently together, and provided a much-needed escape from camp and a place to walk in companionable silence. Though it seemed that today, someone was there to greet them.

An unfamiliar scent brushed past Mistlewhisker as she and Darkfall approached the outskirts border, and the deputy had seen enough curious outsiders to remain calm and unbothered as she scoped out the origin. What greeted them had the deputy halting, staring with a cold eye at the figure nestled amongst the roots. At first, she had thought it was Lostspark out collecting herbs, and that the unfamiliar scent was just due to them being so close to the border. But when the cat looked up, seeing green eyes met her own. Mistlewhisker glanced at Darkfall, gauging his reaction. This was an almost carbon copy of his ex-mate, after all.

After a heartbeat Mistlewhisker looked forward again, meeting the unnervingly sightly gaze of this unfamiliar cat. "Good afternoon. Are you looking for someone?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old August 14th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[QUOTE=Lunalove;1621088]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistysky View Post
Name: Leaf
Rank request: Warrior
New name: Leafsky
Reason for joining: Hates living alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameythistmoon View Post
Name: ???
Reason for joining: found badly injured
[A pale grey female with a few scars from when she was found she has amnesia but hopes that she doesn't get declined]

She actually lost her parents in a fire Stonelight can take care of her if accepted
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSaysHi View Post
Name: Winter
Rank Request: Apprentice
New name: Whatever you wish
Reason for joining: Is quite hungry and wants some sort of safety in her life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpool View Post

Joining Form
Name: Flicker
Rank Request: apprentice
New Name: flickerpaw
Reason for Joining: two-legs threw her out for causing mischef, and was found in shadowclan territory. :3

a pale grey and white dappled she-cat, green eyes, with a white belly and chest fur and nick on her ear.
(please I beg of you please let me in)

Thank you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Shadowclan joining form:

Joining Form
Name: Frog
Rank Request: Warrior I guess :3
New Name: Frogslip please :3
Reason for Joining: interested in clan ways and are lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Name: Cherry
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Cherryfall
Reason for Joining: Abandoned by her twolegs, she sought the comfort and protection of the clans after hearing rumors of cats living in the wild

[I need starters from all of you if you want replies]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post
Name: Crispy
New Name: Firepaw, eventually Fireflight or Firewing, if Dawnstar wants to tho they can change the name up a little bit if they see fit
Reason for Joining:She was abandoned by her twolegs a couple of moons ago. She heard about Shadowclan and the idea of clan life sounded super cool to her, so she decided to join!

OPEN, WANTS TO SPEAK TO DAWSTAR AND JOIN SHADOWCLAN

Crispy cheerfully trotted towards what she hoped was Shadowclan camp, a wide smile on her face. She had heard many tales in her kithood about the brave and strong clan cats that ruled the forest, and she had heard even more stories about the Shadowclan cats, whom their strenght she specially admired, able to shred anycat with their claws if they crossed their way...

Considering that, coming here provably wasnt the greatest idea she had ever had, but still, she had hope! She had comed prepared with her claws sharpened and her pelt obsesively groomed, her dark ginger and black fluffied up to the extreme. Whatever happened next, She was as ready as she could be.

A few minutes later she carefully stepped foward and sniffed around: yes this was it, the Shadowclan border. She tried to remain calm, neatly tucking her tail in front of her paws while she sat, but she could notice the fur in her tail beggining to bristle.

"Hello? Any Shadowclan cat here? Any... Patrol? I think thats how they are called... Hello?"
She should make Mistlewhisker deal with pesky outsiders. The gigantic feline moved lazily nearing the outskirts on hefty paws. Oh, but if she did that she did not doubt that Mistlewhisker would let anyone who showed a little promise into the clan without a second thought. As much as she liked her deputy, Mistlewhisker was a tad softer than Dawnstar in certain aspects.

Her Enforcers were similar, letting such drab cats into the clan. Lostspark's the only one who's brought someone worthy of ShadowClan's greatness. Rookfire's gotten far since he first joined the clan.

It was probably best that Dawnstar take care of the joining. The bright ginger pelt caught her attention and had the leader lifting her scarred face. Her golden orbs locked on the young cat sitting politely at her border. Her claws poked the earth as the questioning calling.

"Another one," The leader snarled loudly and padded closer to the smaller cat. She sized the cat up standing at the edge of the border, and snorted, uninterested and unimpressed. "If you're here, I already know what you want. So who are you and why am I bothering wasting my time on you?" Her tone was clipped and dull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post
Joining Form
Name: Unnamed
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Anything works!
Reason for Joining: little guy was just kinda what wondering(somehow, without dying), and ended up here. He’ll see Dawnstar and think she’s super cool, and it’ll go from there. His parents aren’t present, so that’s also another reason.

————————

???-He/Him
1 Moon

————————

A flame and char colored kit was just kinda… walking around?
What else do you do?

He sure doesn’t know.

Anyway, he’s come across a place that smells like mud and frogs.

Weeeiiird.

So she's honestly lost count of how many kits were found and left in her territory. You'd think more of them would know to stay away from the big, scary, dark forest of doom and death.

But nope, cats either just kept tossing their kittens here or kittens assumed this was a great place to explore. The predators around here sucked at their jobs.

"Hairball, the outskirts back that." The voice was disembodied before the massive dark tabby stepped out from behind a bush. "You're not supposed to be here, so shoo." Dawnstar made a shooing motion toward the outskirts.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 14th, 2024, 05:49 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

???-He/Him
1 Moon

------------------

Woah?
Woah!

Super cool looking cat!
Hw needs to know everything, she looks so awesome.

"Wow, hi! You look awesome!" He started rambling, seeming to not have noticed the fact she had told him to leave "How'd you get so many scars? You look super strong! Can I go wherever you came from, I want that many scars!"
He took a breath, which gave away he was just about to keep going.

@Undertaker

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 03:20 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

CRISPY

MOONS:10

Crispy's ears perked up at the sound Dawstars voice. She looked at the direction of the sound and almost flinched when the unfamiliar cat's muscular frame entered into view, and the young cat felt even more frightened when the sunlight shone on her multiple scars that heavily contrasted her brown fur. What had this cat survived through for her pelt to look like this? Crispy quickly regained her composture and stood up straight, holding Dawstars gaze with her amber eyes as best as she could. Even if she was a little bit taller than average, the scrawny young cat just realiced how tiny she looked compared to that beast of a cat.

"Hello! My name is Crispy. Nice to meet you! I am... Well, I was, a kittypet living south from here, but my housefolk abandoned me a couple of moons ago. They just sort of got on their monster and left..." A brief saddened look crossed her face, but it quickly dissapeared as she continued talking. "But anyway, thats not important, now im here! I've been living on my own for about two moons, I believe, and I eventually managed to track down your scent. My mother told me and my littermates plenty of stories about the clans-- And specially Shadowclan! She told us of your strength and ruthlesness, and I figured that if I wanted to become a worth-while-cat, this was the best place to come to!" She continued, a bright smile on her face, her mind tracing back to the times when their mother, wrapping their small bodies in her tail, told them tales of the clans, a small hint of longuing in the older she-cats voice. She looked back at Dawnstar, and her imposing gaze almost made her freeze again. Those soft times were gone, if she wanted to get in, she had to focus.

"I come prepared, my mother had already told us a couple things about hunting when we were kits, and I honned my skills on my way here, the fact that I survived is proof of that, so I assure you I wont be a burden to the clan, if thats your concern."
Old Today, 02:51 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Frog’s black and ginger pelt was visible flickering through the trees across the shadow clan border as she paced thoughtfully. Others like her had told her of these cats, that had territories and clans, who fought for their food and rights. Well, they don’t fight all the time, sometimes it’s peaceful. But frog hated living alone. As such a young adult she found it very difficult to be by herself all the time. Frog dreams of living life with Clanmates, fighting to the death for her friends and her loyalty. It would be amazing to be part of shadow clan. Maybe, today is the day. she thought.
@Undertaker (just tell me if you don’t want me to mention you srry)

★彡My characters! ☆彡
☆Cypress'paw, Dark’echo, and Spotted’paw coming soon!! ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

Join me!!
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~~

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 02:52 AM.
Old Today, 04:07 AM
Warrior forever:D

Bump Policy: 24 h :D
My Mood: Queenly
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Name: Leaf
Reason for Joining: Want to stand up for his friends
Undertaker