Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:05 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rani
Today 05:00 AM
Warrior Code 101 [P]
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:54 AM
Summer Bingo!
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 04:49 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Rock & A Hard Place [HERB GATHERING EVENT - RIVERCLAN EXILE]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Alright. Showtime.

"Hey squirt! How's this plant business been treatin' yeah, eh? Yer doin' great chap." As she re-entered camp, she addressed the apprentice with a wide grin, hoping that Foxleap (and maybe Adderstrike?) were behind her. She still wasn't completely sure where Adderstrike had went, but hopefully she hadn't gone far, who knows what might get her. Owltalon wasn't really angry about the warriors sudden disappearance, more so alarmed.

"Me and Foxleap gotcha a total of six stalks of borage. No doubt ya'll use 'em nicely." She gingerly dropped the herbs as Berrypaw's brown colored paws. "See ya 'round, yeah?" Before she turned to leave, the Lionheart allowed her gaze to sharpen a bit. "Adderstrike. She was a bit late respondin' ta the patrol and completely dipped later on. I dunno where she is, I can only hope she'll turn up soon, yeah?" And maybe with some herbs? That would be nice, heh-heh." Then came an uncharacteristically dry laugh from the bulky she-cat's throat. She was never good at hiding things very well.

[Inventory - -4 borage]

[Inventory has been emptied!]

Tags:
@twizzypaw // Foxleap
@Fish // Adderstrike
@squidz // Berrypaw (oceanman, take me by the hand)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike wasn't having the best time in the world finding borage. It seemed like where ever she went there was nothing. She let out an annoyed huff at this turn of events. Then the young warrior looked around and noticed that she walked away from her patrol mates. Well this was a mistake on her part and the only thing she could do now was remember this mistake and make sure it didn't happen again. She wasn't going to beat herself over this at all. What should she do... Maybe look over her shoulder more often? Honestly she swore she did it a lot but turns out this wasn't the case apparently, oh well..!

She took a seat and thought about what to do for a few minutes. She just needed to think. Her head was too a buzz with things that didn't matter right now... And it certainly help. One she clear her mind it only took a few leaps away to find the flowers. Gees...

+2 Borage

Feeling just the smallest bit embarrassed Adderstrike kept walking on. If only she knew how bad cat's eyesight was compared to twolegs she would feel a bit better about not seeing things. "Two isn't enough to come back with... Not with all the time I took." Adderstrike mumbled before almost tripping over herself... Just catching herself she noticed a bountiful patch of borage. Wow! So the warrior took as much as she could before walking back to the patrol place.

"Hey Berrypaw, sorry it took me a while, I managed to find borage but I was having a tough time find anything,... Then I found a ton that I couldn't carry! I can tell you where the patch is for later."

@squidz
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM

My Mood: Cool

After his barely fruitful search, Foxleap padded back to camp sheepishly behind Owltalon. He was slightly annoyed with himself, but better than nothing right? The fox patterned warrior, lost in thought and wondering if he could redeem himself by going out alone to forage some more, before his thoughts were interrupted by Owltalon's jovial greeting to Berrypaw. Purring a small chuckle under his breath as he held the borage flowers he found between his teeth before dropping it on top of Owltalon's contribution. Dipping his head as a greeting and thanks to Berrypaw, Foxleap began to slink away but paused as he noticed Adderstrike had made it back to camp. Glad to know she was safe! His ears pearked upon overhearing her conversation with Berrypaw. A patch with plenty of Borage flowers? Foxleap smiled as he began heading towards the warriors den for some much needed rest, feeling better knowing he could count on his clanmates.

@squidz - Berrypaw
@Fish - Adderstrike
@Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon