Skylark Finder
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 11:11 PM
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 10:39 PM

Old August 11th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

"Firefly Cove? I think that place is off limits while the owl situation is being handled." He mewed in response, giving his apprentice an apologetic on the ear with his tail. "Why don't we go to Haggard Ruins for now and practice your hunting crouch while we look around?" He suggested, already turning to leave. "Make sure you follow closely and tell me if you need to take a break, okay?" With that, he turned and padded out towards the entrance tunnel, squeezing through with a swish of his plumy tail, beckoning Ivypaw to follow.

( @Frozen Reign - no worries! same here, been moving ;; but if you want to make her next post at Haggard Ruins and tag me I'll get to it soon! )

❀~❀Ivypaw❀~❀
She/her|apprentice|Thunderclan|6/100
-------------
"Oh." Ivypaw deflated a little bit. The she perked back up at the prospect a different kind of training. "Ok!" she ran after Raggedear. She paused for a short moment after leaving the entrance tunnel. The forest was so big! she wasn't expecting the trees to be so tall. Wow, she thought. Then, seeing that her mentor was going on without her, she ran after him.
eventually they came up to what looked like... a camp? but, they already had a camp. it looked really old, and abandoned. she turned to her mentor. "What is this place?" she asked.
(Sorry if this post doesn't make sense, Life is kinda crazy right now and I haven't been online in a while.)
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; August 11th, 2024 at 03:19 PM.
Old Today, 07:33 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 | The Collector

Sproutfleck had wiped his paws clean of blood before facing Risingstorm, and as the adrenaline fizzled out he felt slightly embarrassed. The fox wasn't full grown, so there were probably more.the scent led to haggard ruins.. they best head there. "You're right.. sorry. The scent goes to Haggard Ruins, lets go."

When they arrived at the ruins, the muscular tomcat kept his ears perked and eyes scanning the surroundings, clearly focused. The scent only grew stronger from here. He turned to his companion. "There will probably be more traps and foxes alive here.." he mewed, looking slightly alarmed at the thought. He imagined a clan of foxes and grew more wary. The thought of that many foxes was foul. And Sproutfleck.. wasn't a fan of the ruins anyway. At 22 moons old his roleplayer is unsure if he was alive during the sinkhole but she's going to pretend he wasnt. It made him feel uneasy, thinking of a sinkhole and what it had done...

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 03:28 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 | The Collector

Sproutfleck had wiped his paws clean of blood before facing Risingstorm, and as the adrenaline fizzled out he felt slightly embarrassed. The fox wasn't full grown, so there were probably more.the scent led to haggard ruins.. they best head there. "You're right.. sorry. The scent goes to Haggard Ruins, lets go."

When they arrived at the ruins, the muscular tomcat kept his ears perked and eyes scanning the surroundings, clearly focused. The scent only grew stronger from here. He turned to his companion. "There will probably be more traps and foxes alive here.." he mewed, looking slightly alarmed at the thought. He imagined a clan of foxes and grew more wary. The thought of that many foxes was foul. And Sproutfleck.. wasn't a fan of the ruins anyway. At 22 moons old his roleplayer is unsure if he was alive during the sinkhole but she's going to pretend he wasnt. It made him feel uneasy, thinking of a sinkhole and what it had done...

Risingstorm padded in with sproutfleek he looked at the old camp he was never born here nor did he ever see the camp eaten by the sink hole his mom must have before she died before she went against her clan to fall in love with a shadowclan cat to have him... he calmed down he didn't realize his fur was bristled as he felt his fur fall and turned his head to catch a strong sent of fox the warrior looked at a bush and saw the red fur of the fox and followed the smell "Hey!" he meowed "I'm found something" he meowed showing sprout fleek the fur before moving on with them as the sent grew stronger he saw a hole dug in the dirt that smelled strongly of fox his ears heard small yelps and looked in carefully to see three fox pups the mother was gone "FOund them , three pups are in there lets get a move on before the mother gets back and finds up near her pups" he meowed turning back headed to camp quickly trying not to be caught infront of a protective mother fox

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 09:37 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
The prim she cat bounded a few paces over to a patch of headstones to admire the rebuilt graves and pay her respects.

Creepingpaw, who wasn't the type to dwell sorrowfully in the past, lost his striking green gaze in the tendrils of the willow tree as it's long leaves swayed gracefully and wondered what amazing feats of strength he will accomplish in the future that would get him commenorated for the rest of time. Self-absorbed, no doubt, however his desire to repay his clan after taking him in as an outsider kit was still at play. Suddenly getting the brilliant idea to rip off a long piece of a willow tree and tickle Shockhoney's back paws with it and pretend it was a snake, he grinned and whipped his attention back to Shockhoney only to be caught off guard by her expression. Brow's furrowed and the blue pools in her eyes murky with tension. He had never seen her like that. All he knew about her up until now from hearing others share tongues was that Mountainlion was her father.

Wondering if she had some personal connection to this place, his train of though derailed as Shockhoney suddenly shook her head and began heading towards Lavendersong who beckoned the two of them with her head pointing to the direction of Sunkissed Creek. Taking in the scenery one last time, his black ears twitched as he darted near Shockhoney but quickened his earnest pace and focused his gaze forward as though his dream of being a hornet depended on it.
The fairly sized babbling creek glistened under the sunlight as its forgiving currents gently carry schools of minnows that pass by.

"The water here is also safe to practice swimming and hunting in.. but I heard predators come here often. Right, Shockhoney?" Lavendersong meowed, her whiskers twitching as she turned her gaze to Shockhoney and smiled tenderly, hoping her friend had a tidbit or story of some sort to share.

@Rose - Shockhoney
[ Ongoing roleplay takes place before the ThunderClan Lockdown. ]

Territory Tour
☐ Smallpines
☐ Herondive Hollow
☐ Thunderglade
Cattail Pond
☐ Firefly Cove
Sunkissed Creek
Haggard Ruins
Willow's Rise

Shockhoney
She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

”Predators… yeah. I haven’t really come across any until now… unless you count the owl that briefly made a joke of me. And then the kestrels that attacked me after.” Her voice became a mumble the further she went into admitting her mishaps. Yikes, she didn’t want anyone to know she was less than awesome. But… “I did get these cool scars from the kestrels, so!” Shockhoney brandished a paw at her jaw.

“So it wasn’t that bad.” …speaking of bad moments, this time Shockhoney led the way to their next destination, only stopping one they’d reached Haggard Ruins. “I came here with Wolfhive once.” And almost drowned. “He said this used to be ThunderClan’s old camp…” maybe Lavendersong had lived here once. Shockhoney had no idea how old the warrior was. But if Wolfhive was 19 moons and had lived here in his kit days, then perhaps Lavendersong had too.

Shockhoney paused at the edge of the large water basin — their former camp, now caved in and filled with water because of the sinkholes.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.