Last post by Fish
Today 09:56 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:55 PM

Old Today, 08:09 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha 2.0 View Post
you know what am done being a pawn to this clan am gonna be my own leader Sunfall snaped. @Kaida
"What do you mean by that?" asked Snowpaw.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 08:14 PM
Your friendly rouge

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
"What do you mean by that?" asked Snowpaw.
what I mean is I quit and am done with Twilghtstar and CrowTooth he meowed am gonna be my leader you know what am not gonna leave am going to cause pain before I leave!.....Sunfall Shouted. @Kaida
Old Today, 08:21 PM

Quote:
what I mean is I quit and am done with Twilghtstar and CrowTooth he meowed am gonna be my leader you know what am not gonna leave am going to cause pain before I leave!.....Sunfall Shouted. @Kaida
Snowpaw was scard, for the first time in her life. She nodded and said, "Well..... good luck?" She faked a yawn. "Imma go to the apprentice den." She left.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 08:31 PM
Your friendly rouge

Quote:
Snowpaw was scared, for the first time in her life. She nodded and said, "Well..... good luck?" She faked a yawn. "Imma go to the apprentice den." She left.
Wait, he jumped in front of her you wouldn't go telling Twilightstar about this, would you? because if you do you won't like me Sunfall growled. @Kaida
Old Today, 08:34 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
WARMSUN
"The Sun May Set And Unleash Night Dwellers, But It Will Always Rise And Banish Them Again."

Thanks. I Like Yours Yoo! Although I Dont Look Much Like A Sun, More Like A Patch Of Dirt Warmsun Laughed.
Blacksky shifted gently, "Well..... no not a patch of dirt that'd be a bit mean. Maybe.... like dry wood or something..." Blacksky mumured. His eyes glittering with soft amusement and genuine kindness. Blacksky wrapped his tail tight around his paws, hoping his heartbeat wasn't so loud the other Tom could hear it, Blacksky felt like his heart was going to explode! He'd never felt this way before which sent a rush of panic and curiosity into his bones.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Wait, he jumped in front of her you wouldn't go telling Twilightstar about this, would you? because if you do you won't like me Sunfall growled. @Kaida
"Uh......... no!" Snowpaw said nervously. "Not a soul." She was secret planning to tell Twilightstar, or another cat later. But she was lying quit well.
*Silver Tongue in use*

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 08:38 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Killer Aptitude [Tier 3] - Inactive

This last moon had been murder on the senior warrior's heart, a fact that was obvious to anyone who laid eyes on her the moment she stepped out of the warriors' den on most days after her daughter's death - third time she'd lost her, at that - her pelt dull and ungroomed. Eyes blank and unseeing. The first time she had been devastated, to have lost her daughter so suddenly. She had known Bravebird had been looking... strange. Ill. But the medicine cat had made no move to heal her. And her daughter had paid no mind to it either, and so with pride similar to Dapplebreeze's herself, the young warrior had passed away. Alone while out in the territory.

The second time had been even worse. To have had her daughter come back from the dead without memory... only to lose her to the fire that had devastated their previous territory the moment she had looked upon her face and recognized her as kin. A mother could only guess that StarClan sought to punish her for crimes untold. It had forced her to relook at her life. At her choices. At the beliefs she'd carried so adamantly throughout her entire life. True, there was a potential that her daughter had still been alive, but she couldn't see the silver lining in the sky after losing not just her but her darling Ryepaw and Moorpaw as well.

Whoever had come up with the phrase third time's the charm had obviously never felt the despair of losing one's same kit not once, not twice, but three times. Stars alive, she wished she could say that this third death had been better. That she had been stronger. But truth be told, she was barely holding on. For a cat to survive the same daughter thrice... to survive her two sons as well... To be the only kin remaining save the once estranged grandson her daughter had ensured to fix the rift with before leaving this world... It had been difficult to care.

Today would be different, however. She could feel it in her bones. Her heart slowly on the mend after the sight she'd witnessed yesterday. Her apprentice hosting a small event for the cats of the clan to participate in, and her great-grandkits finding the strength to tumble out of the nursery at less than a moon of age to cause trouble and mayhem... just like her little bird. Silverpelt above, their bravado had been so similar to that of Bravekit and Whisperkit when they had been young. Something within her had stirred. Had reminded her that life carried on. That her daughter had ensured she would still have family left even after she was gone. Family that would have never known of their connection had she not lived up to her name. Had she not been the bravest cat and found the courage to do what Dapplebreeze never could.

And so, here she stood. Fur recently groomed. Eyes still dull and lifeless but determined all the same. Because if her darling bird had shown such compassion and courage during her final moments, then it was her job as her mother to carry on with the that same courage. Tending to those that needed tending to. Birchpaw, in this case. An apprentice that she allowed to go unattended for too long as sorrow had made her listless. Unmoving. But no more. That ended here. Today. Perhaps not completely... but she would never move on if she did not dare take the first step out of that nest of misery she had laid for herself.

"Birchpaw, darling! What do you say to some training, my dear?" the fury called, dulled eyes sweeping the clearing as she slowly padded towards the entrance, wishing to put as much distance as she could between herself and the warriors' den; lest she feel the temptation to return to her debilitating slumber.

@Aroogi [Birchpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 08:46 PM
Your friendly rouge

Quote:
"Uh......... no!" Snowpaw said nervously. "Not a soul." She was secret planning to tell Twilightstar, or another cat later. But she was lying quit well.
*Silver Tongue in use*
Alright I'll believe you but when I return I shall bring chaos and death Sunfall padded off. To the border, his plan was going to cause a small border fight big enough to cause a war or battle. @Kaida
Old Today, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Alright I'll believe you but when I return I shall bring chaos and death Sunfall padded off. To the border, his plan was going to cause a small border fight big enough to cause a war or battle. @Kaida
Snowpaw shivered. Stars above..... she scurried off descretly.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 09:01 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Blossomkit smiled and raced after him and was right behind him. "Where we going?" she mewed.
@Alpha 2.0

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile