Last post by Fish
Today 09:56 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:55 PM

Old Today, 07:49 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: *P* Duck, Phoenix, and Sirius: When Claw dies *P*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post
[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Thund...Thunder... Thunderclan?" Duck stutters, "You're heading there?"

Her dream haven of safety, love and companionship, the clans? Phoenix was heading there? Would she ever come back? Duck's mind is whirring, trying to think of ideas- did Phoenix know a way into the clans, into the camp, or was she just mindlessly going off? If she didn't know a way in, Duck could help her- she had been searching of ways into the camp for moons, and she knew a lot.

"Let me come with you," Duck purrs, "And your brother Sirius."
Sirius rolled his eyes. "Let her go. She's a weakling anyways, just like Claw always said. Even you agreed with Claw, Duck." Phoenix had already been long gone.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 07:56 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Sirius rolled his eyes. "Let her go. She's a weakling anyways, just like Claw always said. Even you agreed with Claw, Duck." Phoenix had already been long gone.
"But... but..." Duck stammers. It was a truth that even she treated Phoenix differently from Sirius. Maybe it was because Sirius was the one who more resembled Claw- she found herself treating him with more fear and deference.

"Thunderclan, they..." Duck tries to think of a way, any way, that would persuade Sirius to leave with them, "Your father, Claw!" She blurts out, "We have to avenge him, children. Yes, yes." Duck grabs onto this lifeline, if there was a way into Thunderclan, she was getting in there. "We have to go to Thunderclan to kill the cat who killed Claw! You two are young, but strong, and I am not very strong. Thunderclan won't suspect a thing if we wait for the right moment."

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 07:56 PM.
Old Today, 08:00 PM

Quote:
"But... but..." Duck stammers. It was a truth that even she treated Phoenix differently from Sirius. Maybe it was because Sirius was the one who more resembled Claw- she found herself treating him with more fear and deference.

"Thunderclan, they..." Duck tries to think of a way, any way, that would persuade Sirius to leave with them, "Your father, Claw!" She blurts out, "We have to avenge him, children. Yes, yes." Duck grabs onto this lifeline, if there was a way into Thunderclan, she was getting in there. "We have to go to Thunderclan to kill the cat who killed Claw! You two are young, but strong, and I am not very strong. Thunderclan won't suspect a thing if we wait for the right moment."
Sirius narrowed his eyes at Duck. "Trying to give orders, Duck? I'm the boss now. I say she's a weakling, and she can go. She's no sister of mine now. And as for dealing with Thunderclan, we have to wait for a bit. Catch them off guard."

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Sirius narrowed his eyes at Duck. "Trying to give orders, Duck? I'm the boss now. I say she's a weakling, and she can go. She's no sister of mine now. And as for dealing with Thunderclan, we have to wait for a bit. Catch them off guard."
If only her hind leg wasn't gone... a few months or so ago, Duck was still healthy, and the kits were small. Yes, she may still be weak in the streets, but at least in her household, she was the strongest. Sadly, now that was no longer the case. The statement really dug in how fast time flew, she was no longer the boss anymore.

Duck wants to protest, but she stays silent. Besides, it was unsure if Thunderclan would accept them anyway. The alternative was being chased out and maybe even being killed, and Duck knew she wasn't brave enough to risk that, not alone. She could wait a bit. She watches Phoenix now, waiting for her reaction.

It wasn't best to put all her eggs in one basket. Even if Phoenix decides to leave right now, Duck decides to take her along and at least show her to Thunderclan borders, and the camp. If Phoenix gets accepted, she'll be grateful. If not, that was one less extra mouth to feed.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 08:08 PM.
Old Today, 08:18 PM

Quote:

If only her hind leg wasn't gone... a few months or so ago, Duck was still healthy, and the kits were small. Yes, she may still be weak in the streets, but at least in her household, she was the strongest. Sadly, now that was no longer the case. The statement really dug in how fast time flew, she was no longer the boss anymore.

Duck wants to protest, but she stays silent. Besides, it was unsure if Thunderclan would accept them anyway. The alternative was being chased out and maybe even being killed, and Duck knew she wasn't brave enough to risk that, not alone. She could wait a bit. She watches Phoenix now, waiting for her reaction.

It wasn't best to put all her eggs in one basket. Even if Phoenix decides to leave right now, Duck decides to take her along and at least show her to Thunderclan borders, and the camp. If Phoenix gets accepted, she'll be grateful. If not, that was one less extra mouth to feed.
Phoenix left, and was at the border already. Sirius watched Duck's silence. "Fine. So make yourself useful and go get some extra nests and stuff. And some herbs, if you know any. I might need them sometime. Don't get any ideas!" He flexed his claws, just to prove it. The look on his face was like one that Claw might have in this situation.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Phoenix left, and was at the border already. Sirius watched Duck's silence. "Fine. So make yourself useful and go get some extra nests and stuff. And some herbs, if you know any. I might need them sometime. Don't get any ideas!" He flexed his claws, just to prove it. The look on his face was like one that Claw might have in this situation.

[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

Duck automatically shivers at the look on his face- she wasn't really scared of Sirius himself, it was who he resembled. She bounds off, dragging her stump of a hind leg behind her.

Well, that dispelled her ideas of going to Phoenix. Not now. Duck thinks to herself, but at night. There was no way Thunderclan would easily accept outsiders just like that, Phoenix would likely wander around their territory for a while before she was found and accepted; and the temptation of belonging to a clan was too large for her to stop from fear.

She sniffs the air, searching for crowfood, her plan to teach the kits to hunt and take part in their prey ruined.

(Not what I expected, honestly. What are your future ideas for Phoenix and Sirius?)
Old Today, 08:32 PM

Quote:
[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

Duck automatically shivers at the look on his face- she wasn't really scared of Sirius himself, it was who he resembled. She bounds off, dragging her stump of a hind leg behind her.

Well, that dispelled her ideas of going to Phoenix. Not now. Duck thinks to herself, but at night. There was no way Thunderclan would easily accept outsiders just like that, Phoenix would likely wander around their territory for a while before she was found and accepted; and the temptation of belonging to a clan was too large for her to stop from fear.

She sniffs the air, searching for crowfood, her plan to teach the kits to hunt and take part in their prey ruined.

(Not what I expected, honestly. What are your future ideas for Phoenix and Sirius?)
(Sirius gets even more like Claw. Phoenix is the total opposite. She's tough, but kind. She ends up getting captured by Claw again at some point, maybe. We'll see)
Sirius plotted.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 08:59 PM

Quote:
(Sirius gets even more like Claw. Phoenix is the total opposite. She's tough, but kind. She ends up getting captured by Claw again at some point, maybe. We'll see)
Sirius plotted.
(In that case, Duck's likely going to follow her and at least try to get into the clan, and she's going to bother her, lmao. Sirius is showing signs of turning into another Claw, so Phoenix is the safer option if she wants to be taken care of once old. I know that isn't what was planned, but I dunno what to do with Duck since so many things went differently from what I thought. End of posts for now, then?)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 09:00 PM.