Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Let the games begin [P]
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 04:39 PM
Queen of Mothers...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:32 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 04:30 PM
For What You've Taken,...
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:14 PM
Luna's Characters
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 04:09 PM

Old August 5th, 2024, 12:32 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default sun staring contest [p]

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 13 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise's energy is low today. she reasons it's because she got very little sleep last night. she's a little (very, she's very disappointed) disappointed because she doesn't have enough energy to really do anything other than sit near the warrior's den. maybe I should take a nap, she thinks, letting her eyes close for a seconds rest.

jaws parting in a yawn, she forces her eyes open. she can't just doze off in the middle of the clearing, that'd be embarrassing. she lifts a paw to rub at her eyes before glancing up and she's practically immediately blinded. normally, the clouds and the trees surrounding the camp did a decent job of shielding shadowclan from the sun. but she seems to be sitting at just the right angle that the sun's shining right in her eyes.

"bright.." she murmurs, squinting at the bright sun. ouh..now her eyes hurt. too bright.

[ @silver. ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 6th, 2024, 08:41 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: sun staring contest [p]

93/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

"Of course it's bright."

The younger tom comes up behind the newly named warrior with a matter-of-fact comment to announce his presence. What kind of observation was that? Of course the sun was bright if you were sitting in a spot where it was conveniently shining directly into your face. Moving out from behind the other to appear at her side, he eyes her incredulously, golden gaze almost scrutinizing.

"If it's too bright then maybe find somewhere else to sit. There's plenty of shade in camp."

Taking a seat proves to be a stupid decision on his end. Because now the sun was in his eyes, too, causing him to squint. Unlike her though he wasn't about to make a complaint about it. He sits there and accepts his fate, trying not to stare at it for too long.

squirrelrise | @furrensic

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old August 8th, 2024, 09:39 PM

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 13 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelrise nearly jumps out of her pelt as she hears a voice behind her, head sharply turning to stare at the cat wide-eyed. who..who announces their presence like that??!, she wonders, fur laying flat once she calms herself. this is..bitternpaw. a tom she's not familiar with at all, she just knows they shared the apprentice's den before she became a warrior. and that his scrutinizing gaze reminds her of dawnstar's.

the version of her a few moons ago most likely would've scurried away at his suggestion. then hide in her nest and shed a few tears. her front paws shuffle and she frowns, but she doesn't move. "..this is..a good s-spot..though." she murmurs in response as bitternpaw takes a seat near her. he also stares at the sun, and she assumes he's also blinded by the way he squints. he manages to stare at it longer than she did earlier, though. she sort of wants to see who can stare at the sun longer.

"it's..not too..bright.." she comments, yellow gaze leaving the silver tom just to settle on the sun again.

[ @silver. ]

Old August 11th, 2024, 09:38 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

98/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Wait... Is she continuing to stare up at it after having complained? Blinking away the faint burning from his eyes so he can look over at her once more, his head cants off to a side in an attempt to size her up. Or maybe just understand why she was being so stubborn. There were plenty of good places in camp to sit. And even though there were less where the sun's rays escaped the foliage above their heads there were still a few other spots for sunbathing. Part of him thinks that maybe she's just being difficult on purpose. Why was she even staring up at it again, anyway?!

"It is very, very bright." He comments, his own golden gaze returning to meet the gold of the burning orb in the sky. "If it's so bright why do you keep looking at it? You can enjoy the warmth without staring right at it."

And so it begins. Though it again begins to burn his visage he won't look away until she does!

squirrelrise | @furrensic
[ #silversummerbingo ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.

Last edited by silver.; August 11th, 2024 at 09:39 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 14 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelrise's ear twitches in acknowledgement, signaling she hears bitternpaw's comment. her eyes narrow, and she almost blinks, yet keeps her eyes opened. because now, it's a competition. albeit a very blinding one that leaves her eyes burning - but she's determined to win!

"well, I..want to..s-stare..at it. it's pretty." she responds, feeling her eyes water a tad bit. gah, no, she can't blink!! she's gotta keep her eyes open! she sort of feels like a kit because of this little sun staring competition right now, but it's more fun than she'd expected. if she ignores how she'll have spots in her vision for a hot minute afterwards.

[ @silver. aahehrv sorry for a bit of a shorter reply! didn't want to keep you waiting ^^’ ]