Old August 13th, 2024, 09:19 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Orangeflower and StormPaw converse

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]

Last edited by Rowan; Yesterday at 06:14 AM.
Old August 13th, 2024, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw's ear would swivel as he heard Wolfhive call his name. Him being called to hunt a Badger!?!? Well this should be interesting Brackenclaw would do his utmost to be able to help. Even if with him being a big Maine Coon and all he paled in comparison to a badger that didn't matter he would work in tandem with Wolfhive to take it down. He would get up following after but not saying much. Brackenclaw wasn't the talkative type it was just his way. @BEAR.

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; August 13th, 2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old August 13th, 2024, 10:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 68 moons
Large, dark brown rosetted molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

She and her sister had returned from the hunting trip, and Hawkcatcher now trotted through the clearing to drop off their catches. Amber gaze glided over the camp, as per usual taking in what was happening to see if there was something that needed to be taken care of, but everything seemed calm for now. Just a few apprentices were running around, and a kit was playing in the dust, but nothing she needed to step in about.

The bird and rodents dropped from her jaws onto the freshkill pile, and after a moment of inspecting it she turned over a few pieces of prey so that the slightly more stale ones were on top. They needed to be eaten first before they would start going bad, but Hawkcatcher had noticed that many of her clanmates didn't really bother checking before grabbing something to eat, so placing the older catches on top had become part of her routine.

She hadn't noticed the small fluffball approaching her, but a tattered ear twitched slightly and she glanced down as it poked against her leg. "...what is it?" She had expected a verbal reply but was instead answered by some sort of signalling. Well, her rough appreance often times kept kits away, so if this one was here it likely wasn't because of Hawkcatcher specifically, but because of the location. Carefully the massive warrior hooked a claw of a fresh robin and placed it down in front of the kit. "Was this what you wanted?"

Food! Twistedkit nodded eagerly, giving the warrior a beaming expression. She knew not all felines of the clan always understood her singing - in fact, she was happy she had been taught how to sign herself, otherwise she'd be stuck in quite a tizzy, struggling to communicate all the more. But that didn't appear to be an issue with Hawkcatcher, as he understood what she meant save for a single issue that arose - the feathers. Twisted ruffled the birds feathers, awkwardly gripping one between her teeth and trying to pull to no avail before turning her face up at Hawkcatcher with a questionin look.
"Feathers,"
She signed, gesturing down to them and shaking her head - she couldn't quite eat the robin all feathery like that!

Old August 13th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay, so meeting your father with all your siblings around is nice and all, but Spiderlingkit wanted some exclusive father-daughter time, and father-daughter time she was going to get! She knew that she should probably tell Auntie Daisy she was leaving, but Auntie Daisy was so busy with everyone, should she even bother? Besides, she'd be with her father! There's no harm in that.

So, Spiderlingkit went on and ventured out into the vast clearing all on her own, a challenge for a kitten who'd hardly been out yet, and on such stubby little kitten legs -- bleh, they better grew like daddy's! Speaking of, there he was! The kitten positively lit up as she spotted the calico tom, hurrying towards her look-alike with a happy trot and a waving paw.
"Daddy! 'emember me? I wanna spend the day with you, today! You're free, right? Or I can help you work? You ain't lookin' like you're doing anything right now."

[ @Starfall - If you still wanted an interaction with them two despite the big one o/ ]

Old Today, 02:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Flamesurge
Stuck in camp! As though he didn’t just earn his full name so that he could start getting work done without having to find stupid warriors to take him out. And yet! It was the same as it was before! As though he was still Morningpaw, and sure he understood that it was because people were stupid and there was danger but the whole point of racing through his apprenticeship was so that he could help protect his clan! Not get stuck on the sidelines like he’s still an apprentice. Resisting the urge to glare at anyone walking by, Flamesurge found himself walking around camp.

Only for something to suddenly snag on his pelt, ripping at the fur and he whipped around with a slight hiss of pain. The culprit was a set of particularly nasty looking thorns digging into his side. They were attached to some tall grasss thingys that Flamesurge hasn’t seen before. He glared and felt the barely concealed anger bubble up and now that he had something to direct it at he didn’t really wait around. Instead he swiped a paw at the burrs connected to his pelt, not caring for the way that the thorns pricked his toe beans. After freeing himself and slightly calming down slightly, he glanced from the thorns to the nursery. Kits yelling and playing as usual. Than to his side. Those did quite a bit of damage just from Flamesurge walking by…

Blinking as he watched the plants away in the light breeze for a moment before decided well he was bored anyways so might as well clear out these wastes of space. Though he would try and keep the pricks to a minimum. He used his small size to an advantage and crouched down before digging his claws into the soil that the thorn reeds were settled in. It was slow going at first, the young warrior not having much experience in digging it digging out plants. Though it wasn’t too difficult. Though when he got mindless he certainly got pricks on his ears and head, which had him hissing every time he did. Though soon he had a pile of useless thorn reeds building to his side. There weren’t too many, just enough to be an annoying bother.

Flamesurge bent forward and grabbed on of the stalks with his teeth before ripping it out of the previously loosened soil so it came out with only a couple tugs. Then it was tossed to the side like all the rest. The warrior honestly found this a little therapeutic in a weird way. Just ripping up things and slashing at the ground, even if it was more violent than it probably needed to be. If it weren’t for the constant reminder of thorns digging into any one of his limbs then he could even enjoy himself. Though soon enough he tugged out the last of them. And turned to look at the pile. The ground where they were growing was torn up but maybe it could be replaced by something. Like an herb? Can you grow herbs or do they just grow themselves? Can you control it? Probably not.

The warrior pushed the tangent away for the time being. Onto dealing with getting all of the thorns out of camp without getting his own eye poked out. Padding around the pile for the best angle, Flamesurge leaned forward and grabbed some of the reeds by their roots. The dirt was bitter on his tongue but it wasn’t any worse than when he was ripping them out of the ground so he hardly even flinched before dragging the stalks across camp and then to the exit. He didn’t walk too far out, with the ban and all, but he made sure that no one would step on them on accident before Flamesurge could get a hornet to help him get rid of them proper. Then it was once more just repeating that until all of the reeds were out of camp, and by the exit, and Flamesurge had to find a hornet to help him get rid of it forever.

He padded into the clearing…. Where… there! He flicked his tail, “Nightgaze!” Flamesurge called out to the first hornet he saw. “I got these thorn reeds I just took out of camp and I was thinking we should throw em into the river or something to get rid of them. The thorns are especially nasty on these things.” He’s sure that he has the small cuts along his face and chest to show that fact well.
[ @BEAR. - Check it off the threat list o7 | @Morrigan - Nightgaze ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 03:33 PM

Bump Policy: anytime! I highly encourage it actually!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang really hadn’t been doing much recently, not as much as she should have at least. A bit of rest could be nice, but this was just plain boring. Going out on a patrol or something would be a nice change of scenery, especially with the restrictions in place and being unable to visit her father at the RiverClan border, she was still pretty worried about him, maybe he was with the rest of RiverClan, but she hadn’t seen him since before the battle. Ah well, with RiverClan returning eventually, she could ask her brother at the next gathering.

She heard Sunpaw talking about a patrol, and turned her ear a bit to listen. Oh! Then Sunpaw called her name! Perfect! She made her way over as quickly as possible. "A hunting patrol? Sounds good, I’m in!" She responded. Snakefang wasn’t the best at hunting but it was a change of scenery, and who knows, it would probably end up being fun.

@Kix @Luminous @Rosewater021 (Just a heads up, tomorrow I’ve got a four or five hour flight to get back home so it might take me a few hours to respond!)

Finbranch

13m - he/him

Finbranch brightened up even more than before. It was a great day to hunt! Plus, he didnt know Snakefang well and he wanted to get to know all the warriors his age. "Im ready when you are!"

@Luminous
@Concorde
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, Im not sure why but it never sent me the mention T.T thank you for your patience!!

~Have a good day~

Comms and Request tracker
pm me for USD qoutes! kk comms will be limited.

Last edited by Rosewater021; Today at 03:33 PM.