Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Fury of Scourge
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 04:06 PM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:04 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Banneret
Today 03:44 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by fenrir
Today 03:44 PM

Old Today, 10:51 AM

Default Re: OUT!

Tawnylight was just sleeping in warriors den when she heard a creaking sound and Wolfhive's order. She jumped to her feet and walked outside of the den. "Does anyone need help?" She meowed curiously. She helped any struggling apprentices to the elders den.
A few minutes after that she started shivering a little bit and had a minor sore throat. She thought that it was probably nothing but wanted to see what the medicine cat thought. So she sat around the entrance of the medicine den.
Old Today, 11:48 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Willowpaw didn't think anyone needed help from her. She ran to the elders den. She kept sneezing. " I should go to the medicine den." She mewed, with a shiver in her voice.
Old Today, 12:54 PM

My Mood: Cool

Amongst the noisy bustle of the surrounding cats and Creepingpaw's less than successful attempts at raking his already damaged bedding out from the den, he didn't notice right away that a cat had approached him from behind and was trying to get his attention. The speckled apprentice suddenly felt pressure on his scruff as he felt himself become as light as air as his paws rose off the ground. His jaw loosened from the nest entirely and before long, he realized he was being carried off by one of the warriors.

Losing his bedding, and now, his dignity, by being carried like a kit.

"P..P-Put me down!" Creepingpaw spat, his paws flailing around as the bigger yet unfamiliar warrior cat bounded out of the leaking den.

@Apollo. - Breezepool

(;w; that was perfect! Thank you for the response!! )
Old Today, 01:23 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN
Peachpaw sputters, heart dropping the instant he realizes how foolish he must look. "Really, Snowpaw? You didn't hear the way he...?"

He falters, deep blue eyes flicking between the pair. No. No, there's no way he's wrong, he's not stupid. Snowpaw might not have heard it but that's not her fault, even if it's frustrating that she's instantly chosen to try and mediate things. It's only frustrating until it isn't, until it just hurts. How do I help? And that confused little voice. Stars. If he keeps ripping into Orangepaw, Snowpaw might just keep feeling like she has a duty to help. So for now, he'll choke down his bitterness and try not to mind that she doesn't easily take his side to berate Orangepaw, too. It's for the best. She wouldn't be Snowpaw if she did.

"It's nothing," he starts through gritted teeth. "Never mind. Nobody's fighting. You're fine, Snowpaw. It's—we're good. Everything's good." That he doesn't have a tail to lash is something of a saving grace right now; it's harder to see that little nub of his twitching irritably, and so long as he's careful not to let his ears go back he can feign indifference. It's difficult, because he's already jumped to the least flattering interpretation of Orangepaw's latest remarks, but once he bites into the tip of his tongue it's easier to keep his mouth shut. What's he trying to be funny for? Surely he can't think he's funny. Peachpaw bristles in silent resentment once more. The worst part about this all is that Orangepaw's right, in a sense—Peachpw wouldn't be snapping like this if he weren't soaked and cranky. But he doesn't need to be all smug about it!

Peachpaw opens his mouth, trying to think of something to say. Maybe something funny, or charming, or some smart way to cover up his blunder...but then he's left sitting there with his mouth hanging open all dumbly and his head empty of any ideas. Somehow, this is Orangepaw's fault. Somehow.

"We should find nests," he finally manages. "Before everyone else takes the good ones."

@snowflake. ; SNOWPAW
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; ORANGEPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 02:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Went through all the pages, tried to not miss anything but let me know if I did. ]

Several cats had heard his call and come to help, there were some bystanders uncertain of if they could help, and more notably some chaos within the den itself. Twistedpaw was frozen in a corner with Brindlepaw trying to save her, Creepingpaw was ready to throw paws with Breezepool over being plucked and carried like a kit, Poppypaw and Fawnpaw wanted to help, some apprentices left as-told and went to the elders' den. Wolfhive flicked his ears when Tinyowl called him buzzy, but commenting on a nickname was far from his list of concerns.

"Don't make anything too fancy," Wolfhive warned Porcupinesilk as he positioned himself to hold up what he could of the sinking roof. "This isn't something we can fix in the storm, once everyone's out we'll close off the entrance and whatever happens to this den happens. We can always rebuild - and it might be best anyway just 'cause this spot's going to be sodden."

As for everything else going on... "Moosecrash, help me keep the ceiling up. Finbranch, Tawnylight, Honeypetal, Brackenclaw, make sure everyone's OUT. Shove 'em, carry 'em like kids if you need to - when this thing goes I don't want anyone in here. I see Brindlepaw, Twistedpaw, 'n Dawnpaw at just a glance - but we still have more apprentices than that unaccounted for!" The brambles, sticks and ferns might not kill anyone, but combined with the weight of the water someone might be hurt... and he wanted to minimize that. "Tinyowl, I know we got a pawful of apprentices who wanna help, but make sure they get to the elders' den. This storm's gonna make cats sick if everyone's staying out in it." Stars, he'd probably get wrecked too by illness. He could already hear somebody sneezing! Wolfhive wished he knew who did it so he could play keepaway. "... And if someone's showing signs, send them to Wolfpaw n Hollowpaw. I dunno if they can do much for it with their current training but it's better than leaving them with everyone else."

Had Wolfhive been outside the den, he might have noticed Lightningpaw's injuries and Autumnswirl's attempts to help her; or how several apprentices stayed outside in the storm wanting to help. Unfortunately, he'd been inside since the moment he yelled out - and was now stuck with the weight of it pushing down, threatening to burst.

[Fawnpaw, Nettlepaw, Poppypaw are outside the den and need to be sent to the elders den; Lightningpaw is injured and needs medical assistance, though her wounds are unrelated to this event.
Autumnswirl is trying to get Lightningpaw to see the med cats but cats outside the den should probably notice she's wounded!
I believe currently, the elder den has: Orangepaw, Peachpaw, Snowpaw, Antpaw, Ravenpaw]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 02:43 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Inching closer, and closer, and finally—pounce! Just as Beachpaw’s grasp was about to close around the butterfly perched on a rock, the impact disappeared from their pads. Perplexed, they opened their paws to find no more rock but tons and tons of butterflies unleashed into the air. The butterfly-cloud kissed Beachpaw’s legs and sides as they rose to the skies above, and Beachpaw was lifted to wildly grasp at them, jumping and diving—

A water droplet landing atop their nose brought them to consciousness. Confusion struck. They were pretty sure they’d gotten better about actually crashing INSIDE the den instead of some random sun-spot in the clearing… And Beachpaw soon pieced together what happened with their sleepiness disappearing fast. ”Ahh! Rain!” They jolted back from a forming puddle, only to encounter something worse that prompted a continuation of the absent-minded babbling. “Yuck—leaves! It’s on me, it’s everywhere…” WET leaves. Time to head out.

And to where exactly, Wolfhive answered that before they could even raise the question. They would’ve preferred the warriors’ den, but anything was better than the muck.

[ #beachbingo2024 ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; Today at 02:45 PM.
Old Today, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw limped out slowly thinking about stormpaw hopefully he got out she thought to herself as she limped out of the apprentices den that wolfhive was holding up.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: anytime! I highly encourage it actually!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

It creaked and it squeaked. Twistedpaw, through her slumber disrupted by commotion, could feel the mild rumble in the floor and the drops of water insistently falling upon her face. A cold shudder went down her spine, figuratively going pale as the realisation of the situation hit - the baby apprentice freezing in position. Collapse. Was it a collapse? Drops of rain felt as though substituted by soil, like the terrible nightmare replaying in her mind as many rushed about. But she couldn't move. She had to find shelter. All the way, if she left, surely the den would collapse upon her head, she was sure! She had to go elsewhere, find elsewhere, move from the corner in which she was, but her eyes were stuck on the increasing breaks, a tremble, as though her path was blocked - was her path blocked? Green-blue gaze lowered, the fray and still woozy from the sleep the vision of the odd-eyed cat was blurry, varying, the den dark and unable to tell what ahead of her was collapsed den or clear path.

[ Open - Twisted is a bit frightened & unable to find a proper way out herself ]

-------

Oh dear, oh my! Poppypaw had gone out early, unable to sleep and curiously watching the stars within the clearing before a light nap had found her despite the rain. But all the chaos awoke the older apprentice, an evident gasp when she realised what was going on. Oh no! Her den! Poppypaw hurried over with several trips in her path, looking around and calling out;
"Come, come! Wolfie said out! Is everyone out? Poppy can help, does any need help?"
She asked, trying to look inside.

[ Also Open ]

Finbranch
13m - he/him

The rain pelted down harder as Wolfhive spoke. Finbranch heard his name and sprung to action. He peered into the collapsing den. The entrance was no longer an entrance, although an alert cat would be able to crawl out. He knew very well there was kit aged apprentices in there who were asleep. 'no cat could drown in this, right?' He asked himself in his mind.

After taking a heartbeats moment to assess the situation, he scrambled under the bramble. His head was covered with water for a mere moment, but he recovered quickly. Grateful for the older warriors help, he forced himself into the back of the den. His small size helped with this task and he quickly found his muzzle against scruff. "Twistedpaw! Im gonna get you out, alright?" Suddenly, Finbranch felt lighter than air. 'im being a hero! finally!' He didnt bother trying to turn, though the apprentice was tiny is wasnt worth bumping into other cats or worse- finding deeper, freezing water. Finbranch crouched down and backed himself out of the den.

Branches and twigs tugged at his shaggy fur. 'this is why I keep it nice n' rough He thought confidently. His short, yet thick, fur kept the sharp twigs from piercing his pelt. Though it was certain he would leave loads of fur in the plant mass left over. Alas, before he knew it he was out into the rain yet again. 'funny, im liking the rain now' He allowed the mud to wash from him for a moment before putting Twistedpaw down. "You are drenched, go to Wolfpaw and Hollowpaw! Your gonna get sick out here" The tom gestured to the medicine den with his tail, before gazing back at the heap that was once the apprentices den.

@Estelle

~Have a good day~

Comms and Request tracker
pm me for USD qoutes! kk comms will be limited.

Last edited by Rosewater021; Today at 03:10 PM.
Old Today, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Cypress’paw yelped from inside the apprentices den, he had the misfortune to have been taking a nap near the back of the den but as the den began to cave the brambles and branches had tangled themselves into his pelt, trapping him there. “HELP!!” he screeched. He had two choices; try and break free of the brambles and risk getting even more stuck, not to mention he would leave his pelt behind, or he could wait tight for someone to help. He honestly didn’t know.

★彡My characters! ☆彡
☆Cypress'paw, Dark’echo, and Spotted’paw coming soon!! ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

Join me!!
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~~

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 03:11 PM.
Old Today, 03:17 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw had his orders as such he began to get to work. Poking his head into the den to look around for any stragglers. "He would squeeze in as best he could calling out. "If anyone needs any help let me know!" Brackenclaw yowled trying to raised his voice over the rain. Brackenclaw heard a yelp of help from an Apprentice in the back and he would attempt to get to them he would call out. "Sit tight! I'll get to you!" Brackenclaw would yowl to the Apprentice. He would get out of the den and head for behind it having an idea. If the Apprentice was stuck in the back he would break the back down. Brackenclaw would get to work clawing at the dens back breaking it down little by little. @Eucalyptuspaw

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Today at 03:21 PM.