Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:11 PM

Old Today, 11:32 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

RiverClan wormbite's sparring partners

the grind never stops for wormbite. after being trapped for a long period of time w/minimal exercise his battle skills have become a wee bit rusty & he's loss a lot of muscle mass. (not-to-say-he-had-much-anyway LOL) sooo, i thought it would be neat to find him a couple of warriors he can regularly spar with to help him get back in the grove! also, while wormbite would prefer Not to have friends or make any connections that leave him vulnerable i would actually like for him to build an unspoken friendship with his said sparring partners! i do got a feel guidelines though !
-- someone who can keep up with him !! worm's been active (w/two periods of inactivity) since dec 2019 & is around fifty-six moons so he's decently experienced when it comes to battle. he can care less about who wins or loses (though the more experienced the better) but his biggest strength is his endurance !! (even though his stamina is a bit off atm)
-- somewhat around his age please ! at least 30+ moons, though the larger the age gap the more difficult it is to befriend. (mainly because he feels a need to censor himself, whereas those who raised in lion era/around them less so b/c they have shared experiences,, if that makes sense. cats in their 30's are more likely to get uncle-wormbite-mode. either or is a fun dynamic though im open to explore!)
-- this is dependent largely on the sparring dynamic since if wormbite thinks it'll cause more trouble than its worth he'll stick to no claws but i would like for one or two of his sparring buddies to progress to unsheathed claws ! of course, major injuries are a no-go (accidental is a different story but if they become frequent no more claws) but minimal injuries that they can take care of themselves without going to a medicine cat. wormbite can give a basic aid course if needed
-- less related to the sparring but wormbite is a straight-forward and quiet cat + sucks at social cues. he's also relatively morally gray & an extreme riverclan loyalist . his view on cats largely depends on how they benefit riverclan (thoughheisalsoBIASEDandahypocriteattimes) so do w/that as u will . his character also does explore complex trauma & mental health so there is a large possibility that during spars this is explored. (within a spoiler, ofc!)
thaaat is it i think.!! no form, but do make sure to include age, some snippets of personality and fighting style. mainly looking for 3-4 partners uwu

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc