Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:11 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 01:09 PM

Old Today, 10:26 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: A Friend From Strange Lands

Hesitantly drops a placeholder

Old Today, 10:45 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: A Friend From Strange Lands

Creed of Blood

Hollow's Application
*WARNING!*
**This Application contains sensative topics of mental abuse, traumatic instances, and dissociation. Read with caution.**

Take my car, paint it black

Your eyes open. A curious sight for sore eyes awaits you. Or so you'd hoped. The trees are gray, dead, it seems. Leaves, fallen or attatched, are nowhere in sight. But perhaps the worst thing would be the crimson stickyness pooling around your paws. your body. every part of you is covered-- drenched-- in blood. You hadnt expected this. What.. what had happened? black snow was falling around you- wait, not snow. ashes. Ashes were falling. the grass was dead, the sky was a horrible shade of gray. What.. what was happening? you open your mouth to speak but nothing comes out. You try to move but you cant. you're paralized. you have to blink, but it seems you cant. All you can do is flick your eyes around, desperate for someone- something- to see you. So you're not alone. So you had at least the faintest idea of what was happening.

Your wish is granted.

A soft humming. A noise you feel almost too relieved to hear. It's a cat, it seems. like you. Bicolor dark gray, like a shadow of something unseen. Brown eyes are curious, paws bloodstained. Wait.. bloodstained. "Hello there. I bet you wonder qhere you are and what youre doing here." they say. You can just only look up desperately. "It's a dream. I'm nothing more than a figment of your imagination. I.. am you, it seems." What? What is she talking about? What the hell are they going on about? You just wanted to get away. "You're young. Weren't we all young.. once? Some of us are just stronger than others, it seems. Some of us are just.. hungrier." Something about her tone makes the blood drain from your face.

No, no no, no. Nuh-uh. The cat inspects you, then looks at their paws, seemingly amused by the stains of blood she had inflicted."I suppose i did this, then. I suppose I'm hungrier than you. Stronger. We used to be weak, you know that? The only difference is you still are. I am you, and you are me. You're the good apple, I'm the bad poison one. But the poison.. it tastes good. It's not all venom. It makes you feel alive." She looks down as though expecting you to reply. But you cant move, so you just stare up in fright. "You never feels as alive as when there's blood. I don't know why.. but its true. Danger, bloodlust.. it's like we're all secretlyl hoping for it. I don't understand that anymore than you do. But you're the victim, and im the killer. I have no alibi, but I don't need one." A nonchalant shrug as she looks around.
"Because a good killer never gets caught."

Major wip

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 10:46 AM.