Newtflicker~!
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 04:36 AM
[p] like plant like flower
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:11 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Blacksky looked at Warmsun, his heart pumping a bit faster. Gosh he was handsome! Blacksky being the shy Tom he was, gave a small nod. "I- sure..." Blacksky meowed, his tone a bit awkward as he was getting more shy by the minute. Who knew such a handsome Tom was in his clan? Jeez.
WARMSUN
"The Sun May Set And Relese Dangerous Night Dwellers, But It Will Always Rise And Banish Them Again"

He Nudged The Rabbit Close To Blacksky, And Letting Him Take The First Bite Before Tucking Into The Rabbit.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
WARMSUN
"The Sun May Set And Relese Dangerous Night Dwellers, But It Will Always Rise And Banish Them Again"

He Nudged The Rabbit Close To Blacksky, And Letting Him Take The First Bite Before Tucking Into The Rabbit.
Blacksky crouched gently, taking the first bite with a shy thank you. Blacksky blinked gently. Blacksky didn't notice his fur gently brushing Warmsun as he leaned over to bite into it, Blacksky was a bit of a smaller Tom, his mother being a lean munchkin cat and his father being a muscular and stubby ginger tom, didn't give Blacksky as much height as he'd wished for.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 19 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN

#summernymego : ' STEP IN AN ANTHILL '

Okay! That should...be good for now. Yay, you. Shake it off aaaaaand big stretch. Hoo, good.

This is only embarrassing if Whiterabbit doesn't lock herself into her own head for it, so she needs to keep talking to herself like this or else. Alright: objectively nothing she's done is embarrassing, but pride is this animal's downfall and having gotten so out of shape over the past few moons has her feeling all tender and rotten, like a bruised apple. Everything is embarrassing in this state. So, the sight of a bedraggled-looking, huffing and puffing Whiterabbit jogging her little vanity laps around the clearing isn't all too uncommon these days. She's considered pushing it, taking little outings to cover more ground, but the last time she left camp (all ill-advised and alone) she had almost gotten herself into the kind of trouble that turns you into a tragic footnote at a clan meeting. So, no thank you.

She'll pace, instead, just like this. Round and round and round until she's slow and panting and cramping. Towards the end of it all she typically hobbles back to the nursery to finish the day out by falling asleep (or pretending to do so) before Maggotkit can demand her attention, and already she's starting to flick little glances in that direction, each timed between big, shaky gulps of air. She's stopped completely, standing still and waiting for her heart to settle. Looks like today will be the same as the others.

But, maybe not. Maybe it's the running or maybe it's knowing that she's almost a warrior again, but Whiterabbit's been feeling so much lighter lately—so much less like the only place she can tolerate being is sunken into a nest with her paws over her face. Some days the post-laps mood is so brilliant that she can't even believe she'd spent so much time inert, can't fathom what she'd really been getting out of it. The glee subsides eventually, of course, and then she goes and remembers—but those brief, ecstatic moments still count. They have to. And while she's riding that feeling maybe she'll do something a little more personable than stagger tiredly back to her neat. It feels like it could be that kind of day, a rare Whiterabbit goes and does stuff for real day.

Anticipation tickles her paws, which is a really weird thing for anticipation to do. Whiterabbit stamps her sore feet, wiping them on the ground all annoyed, but then—

"Ow! Noooo—!"

It's ants. It's ants that are doing that. Whiterabbit's been standing in their squashed hill long enough for her paws to be fuzzy with the angry little things, and now she's paying the price. It's with a series of half-panicked little ow-ow-ow!'s that she starts hopping and shaking her front feet, occasionally stooping to nip at the itchy welts that her teensy assailants have left. Post-run euphoria cancelled, it is time for a war on ants instead.

[ open ]

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Blacksky crouched gently, taking the first bite with a shy thank you. Blacksky blinked gently. Blacksky didn't notice his fur gently brushing Warmsun as he leaned over to bite into it, Blacksky was a bit of a smaller Tom, his mother being a lean munchkin cat and his father being a muscular and stubby ginger tom, didn't give Blacksky as much height as he'd wished for.
WARMSUN
"The Sun May Set And Relese Dagerous Night Dwellers But It Will Always Rise And Banish Them Again

His Head Lifted From The Rabbit For A Moment, Feeling Fur Brush His Short Fur. He Tucked Back Into The Rabbit With Some Small Talk. So, Whats Your Name? Never Seen Ya Before. Im Warmsun." The White Flecked Tom Purred, Tail Flicking Slowly Behind Him.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
WARMSUN
"The Sun May Set And Relese Dagerous Night Dwellers But It Will Always Rise And Banish Them Again

His Head Lifted From The Rabbit For A Moment, Feeling Fur Brush His Short Fur. He Tucked Back Into The Rabbit With Some Small Talk. So, Whats Your Name? Never Seen Ya Before. Im Warmsun." The White Flecked Tom Purred, Tail Flicking Slowly Behind Him.
Blacksky looked up, his tuxedo fur glimmering softly as his sky blue hues met Warmsun's. "I'm uh.... I'm Blacksky..." He mewed gently, blinking as he mewed, "Warmsun..... I like it."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 03:56 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm's rper is very busy and will get a proper post done with her ASAP, but the orange-furred queen rested in the clearing, taking a break from the kits.

[ACTIVITY/CLOSED]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here