Rise of the Golden Moon
Last post by Hushfalls
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Breaking the Habit [P]
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:43 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default *P* Duck, Phoenix, and Sirius: When Claw dies *P*

Phoenix was sitting in the little cave that she shared with Duck and Sirius when her brother burst in. "T-terrible news!" he gasped. Phoenix looked up in worry.
@bigbxdwolfz

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: *P* Duck, Phoenix, and Sirius: When Claw dies *P*

[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Sirius dear, bad news?" Duck shrinks in the corner, then manages to straighten her body when she realizes it's only Sirius and not some other rogue cat who's come into their nest. Though cats rarely came near Claw's territory, he had been away for a while, and it was best to be careful. "What bad news?" She asks, her beady eyes carefully searching outside. "Is it predators?"
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post
[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

"Sirius dear, bad news?" Duck shrinks in the corner, then manages to straighten her body when she realizes it's only Sirius and not some other rogue cat who's come into their nest. Though cats rarely came near Claw's territory, he had been away for a while, and it was best to be careful. "What bad news?" She asks, her beady eyes carefully searching outside. "Is it predators?"
"Worse!" Sirius burst out, too upset to be annoyed at Duck's lack of a spine. "Claw! H-he's dead! Murdered by the clans! The one called Thunderclan!" Sirius broke down in tears of fury.

Phoenix smiled. "YAAAAAY!" she danced around. "Now I'm free!" Sirius looked in shock at his sister.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
"Worse!" Sirius burst out, too upset to be annoyed at Duck's lack of a spine. "Claw! H-he's dead! Murdered by the clans! The one called Thunderclan!" Sirius broke down in tears of fury.

Phoenix smiled. "YAAAAAY!" she danced around. "Now I'm free!" Sirius looked in shock at his sister.
[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

It takes a while for Duck to take this in. Claw? One of the fiercest cats she'd known, dead? It couldn't be. No, no. But a thought strikes her; he went to Thunderclan, a place with many, many cats all possibly even stronger than Claw. Afterall, he was still a young cat, and they had multiple experienced wild cats... "It can't be." She mutters, her voice shivering in fear. "Thunderclan? Are they coming here?"

Duck sniffs the scent of the border again, checking for any other cats. Claw's scent was especially weak, which worried her. His scent won't be able to put off the other cats much longer, especially if the information that he was dead was floating around.

"Where did you hear this?" Duck asks.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM

Quote:
[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

It takes a while for Duck to take this in. Claw? One of the fiercest cats she'd known, dead? It couldn't be. No, no. But a thought strikes her; he went to Thunderclan, a place with many, many cats all possibly even stronger than Claw. Afterall, he was still a young cat, and they had multiple experienced wild cats... "It can't be." She mutters, her voice shivering in fear. "Thunderclan? Are they coming here?"

Duck sniffs the scent of the border again, checking for any other cats. Claw's scent was especially weak, which worried her. His scent won't be able to put off the other cats much longer, especially if the information that he was dead was floating around.

"Where did you hear this?" Duck asks.
"I didn't hear; I saw. I saw him dead and a cat going away from him. Some of the other outsiders I know give descriptions of clan leaders. That was Bumblestar, the leader of Thunderclan." Sirius said darkly. "C'mon, Sirius! That's good! Why do dark?" she chidded.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Quote:
"I didn't hear; I saw. I saw him dead and a cat going away from him. Some of the other outsiders I know give descriptions of clan leaders. That was Bumblestar, the leader of Thunderclan." Sirius said darkly. "C'mon, Sirius! That's good! Why do dark?" she chidded.
"This is not good, not good at all." Duck stands up on all three paws, with some degree of difficulty. Her injury still burdened her, and she was worried. "Phoenix, Claw was protecting us. Without him, all the manner of cats wouldn't let us survive."

As she says this, she sniffs the air. She won't be able to rely on Claw and sneak away his leftover scraps as their meals anymore- they'll have to hunt for themselves. Duck glances at the kits. They looked old enough to hunt, no? She couldn't feed them all, that was not feasable. "We're going out to hunt," she takes a deep breath, "And be very, very careful. Don't offend any of the stronger rogues, you hear me?" She attempts to sound strict, but it's not working very well. Her voice is trembling. "Or I can't help you."

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 10:20 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM

Quote:
"This is not good, not good at all." Duck stands up on all three paws, with some degree of difficulty. Her injury still burdened her, and she was worried. "Phoenix, Claw was protecting us. Without him, all the manner of cats wouldn't let us survive."

As she says this, she sniffs the air. She won't be able to rely on Claw and sneak away his leftover scraps as their meals anymore- they'll have to hunt for themselves. Duck glances at the kits. They looked old enough to hunt, no? She couldn't feed them all, that was not feasable. "We're going out to hunt," she takes a deep breath, "And be very, very careful. Don't offend any of the stronger rogues, you hear me?" She attempts to sound strict, but it's not working very well. Her voice is trembling. "We don't have Claw anymore."
Sirius rolled his eyes. "We can defend ourselves." Phoenix laughed. "I'm not staying here! I'm leaving this dump! I hated Claw, anyways. I was a girl, a weakling, and worthless! Goodbye, everyone! Imma congratulate Bumblestar on getting rid of our worthless dad. Later, losers! Actually, see you never." Phoenix walked out. Sirius rolled his eyes some more. His stupid sister.....

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Sirius rolled his eyes. "We can defend ourselves." Phoenix laughed. "I'm not staying here! I'm leaving this dump! I hated Claw, anyways. I was a girl, a weakling, and worthless! Goodbye, everyone! Imma congratulate Bumblestar on getting rid of our worthless dad. Later, losers! Actually, see you never." Phoenix walked out. Sirius rolled his eyes some more. His stupid sister.....
[Duck]
40 moons|Rogue

Duck is desperate. Live on her own? Without even the kits? No way. She'd spent so much time and resources in them, Phoenix couldn't just leave without repaying her.

"Phoenix dear, no!" Duck meows, "It's too dangerous, you can't go off on your own. We'll go together." Her mind is on overdrive trying to think of safe spots, "Where do you want to go, dear?" She asks weakily in the end.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 10:38 PM.