Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Hollowpaw
~<>~
27/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Bleary eyed, Hollowpaw steps out of the medicine den with a small yawn. Whatever this emergency meeting was about, it sounded like it was important judging from the fury in his leader's voice... and the blood on Mudhound and Wolfhive... what had happened?? Part of him wanted to make sure no one was about to bleed out and disrupt the meeting, while the other part of him could not be bothered in the slightest. He chose to side with the latter half of his brain, and kept his butt firmly planted just outside his den.

[open]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Dandelionmane’s ears perked up upon hearing the leaders call. They settled below the Stormcrest, neatly wrapping their tail around them as they waited to hear Bumblestar’s words.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 06:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Softdaisy exited the Nursery and showed up for the meeting, albeit she sat at the entrance of the den to make sure no kits came tumbling out. (Forgive her, her roleplayer forgot she existed for a while there).

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 07:22 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Acornfall l he/him
Acornfall started when he heard his leader's summons, then hasitly rose to his paws and shook out his pelt. He bounded out of the warrior's den, sitting amongst his clanmates and close to his leader as he dared. His tail and ears erect and he sat tall, wondering if there was a problem. He felt his pelt bristle with apprehension. Whatever it is, I'll help my clan! His eyes blazed with determination and alarm as he focused on his leader, for once looking much more serious than the usual boisterous cat he was.

[OPEN]

Strawberryfur
"I'm the star hunter!" A groggy yowl came from Strawberryfur as she was jolted out of a dream by the commotion. Still bleary-eyed with sleep, she instinctively jabbed Sunnystreak in the nest next to her and rose to her paws. Still blinking, she plodded groggily into the clearing, sitting amongst her clanmates with a wide yawn. She licked her paw and drew it across her face, trying to wake herself. Or at least make herself more alert.

Her eyes were still glazed with drowsiness as she looked up at Bumblestar, waiting to see what the emergency was.

[OPEN]

Sunnystreak l ThunderClan Warrior l he/him
"Attack!" Sunnystreak shrieked when Strawberryfur jabbed him. He had been deep asleep, and his sister's paws hadn't been completely sheathed. He let out a low growl of annoyance, but quickly realized something was happening. He rose to his paws and shook the moss from his ginger pelt before following his sister out.

Quickly scanning the clearing, Sunnystreak spotted Finbranch right away sitting amongst their older peers. But Sunnysteak now was in high-alert. His sister startling him awake left his wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, and now that he saw the camp full of his clanmates and realized his leader had called a meeting, he couldn't keep his pelt from bristling with alarm. Sunnystreak sat close to Finbranch and the others, his eyes narrowed with focus and concern. What in the name of StarClan is going on here?

[OPEN]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 07:43 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

MOOSECRASH
51 Moons (Mentally 35) | He/Him | Well Insulated

It had taken a little while, but the fluffy tom was starting to get used to hearing Bumblestar's calls to summon the clan. Her voice jolted him from slumber and his hazel eyes went wide as he heard the word "emergency."
Without wasting a second, Moosecrash flipped to his paws and shouldered his way through the den entrance, tail fluffed and sticking up in alarm as he skidded to a halt near the base of the Stormcrest.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Today, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw pads out fron the clearing to listen to the announcement. He was not in a good mood- crowding in with the elders in the elder's den had done that to him. It was the no privacy, the noise, the damp weather- Antpaw sits down. This better be good news.
Old Today, 07:54 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With Fleckpaw and Appleleap both buried at Willow's Rise, and the coyote corpses discarded, Bumblestar lead her patrol back to camp. She'd managed to get some of the blood out of her fur, but small spatters still remained.

All three of these meetings felt really back to back lately, and this one wouldn't even be necessary if her warriors could manage to keep their heads on straight. As soon as she crossed the threshold into camp, she made a beeline for the Stormcrest and claimed her spot at its edge, her claws digging into the stone.

"ThunderClan!" Her voice, loud and angry, bellowed across the clearing. "Gather up for an emergency meeting, now! I wanna see everyone out here, or I'll drag you out here by your ears!”

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Lilac_Cat @Allison
Berrypaw came. Brightpaw came. Whitepaw came, even if he couldn't hear what was going on.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 07:58 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

almondbay and basilkit padded up, wondering what was up

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick
Old Today, 09:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Treetiger padded from a corner of the camp, eyes resting on Bumblestar and the blood that always seemed to be splattered on her. The warrior took up a spot near the back of the crowd, her tail wrapping around her paws neatly as she awaited the announcement.

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

Emergency meeting? Sparrowpelt left the Warriors' Den with a curious expression. He sat among the rest of the clan, his tail tip twitching anxiously as he waited for the leader to speak.

[both open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL