Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:18 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 02:14 AM
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 12:35 AM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:29 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: OUT!

Willowpaw looked at all the Apprentices. "Anyone need help?" (Open)
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Not Active

-----------------

An adventure?
Wow, was Snowpaw an optimist.

When she started to go into the elder's den, he was there as fast as he could be.
He didn't like being so soggy.

"What does StarClan think we are, RiverClan?" He complained out loud "Why do they gotta send so much rain down and destroy where we sleep? And now I feel revolting. I groomed my fur pretty good before I went to sleep, too. Thank StarClan."
He looked at Snowpaw.
"I'm glad you're enjoying it." He said.
He didn't mean it in a mean way, just a friendly, sarcastic way. At least as 'Friendly Sarcastic' as he could get.

@nyme - @snowflake.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

Eugh x3!!! Peachpaw's really hating this the longer it goes on. Even trudging to dry safety of the elders' den (no way he's sticking around to help anyone out; the den's just made of woven ferns and grasses and sticks, it's not like a cat's gonna get crushed to death if they're slow) doesn't lift his spirits, nor does Snowpaw's blindly bright outlook on the situation. He's cold and he's wet and he loathes this experience.

Inwardly, he's in agreement with Orangepaw. Starclan must have a pretty twisted sense of humor...or maybe they just think the apprentices need a good bath. Outwardly, though, the pale tom has nothing to say besides a few half-hearted grunts of agreement when Snowpaw lays out the list of positives. He's not happy about elder stories, but it's probably a good thing that someone is. He plonks down and starts grooming himself dry as soon as they're out of the downpour.

Now, while Peachpaw had initially resolved not to go biting Orangepaw's head off right now, the gold apprentice goes and makes an innocent comment that absolutely rubs Peachpaw the wrong way. I'm glad you're enjoying it. What's that supposed to mean? And what is with his tone?? Peachpaw's already too cranky and already views Orangepaw too unfavorably to see the humor in the remark—his irritation bubbles over in an instant. Too late to think better of it, he snaps: "Yeah, so what if she's enjoying herself? It's better than moaning about it."

Never mind how Peachpaw has also been full of complaints.

"Nobody cares about your fur, either. Let Snowpaw have fun if she wants." He grumbles, flicking his damp paws. Peachpaw's pretty upset about his own coat but he can't say anything about it now.

@snowflake. ; SNOWPAW
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; ORANGEPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Not Active

-----------------

An adventure?
Wow, was Snowpaw an optimist.

When she started to go into the elder's den, he was there as fast as he could be.
He didn't like being so soggy.

"What does StarClan think we are, RiverClan?" He complained out loud "Why do they gotta send so much rain down and destroy where we sleep? And now I feel revolting. I groomed my fur pretty good before I went to sleep, too. Thank StarClan."
He looked at Snowpaw.
"I'm glad you're enjoying it." He said.
He didn't mean it in a mean way, just a friendly, sarcastic way. At least as 'Friendly Sarcastic' as he could get.

@nyme - @snowflake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

Eugh x3!!! Peachpaw's really hating this the longer it goes on. Even trudging to dry safety of the elders' den (no way he's sticking around to help anyone out; the den's just made of woven ferns and grasses and sticks, it's not like a cat's gonna get crushed to death if they're slow) doesn't lift his spirits, nor does Snowpaw's blindly bright outlook on the situation. He's cold and he's wet and he loathes this experience.

Inwardly, he's in agreement with Orangepaw. Starclan must have a pretty twisted sense of humor...or maybe they just think the apprentices need a good bath. Outwardly, though, the pale tom has nothing to say besides a few half-hearted grunts of agreement when Snowpaw lays out the list of positives. He's not happy about elder stories, but it's probably a good thing that someone is. He plonks down and starts grooming himself dry as soon as they're out of the downpour.

Now, while Peachpaw had initially resolved not to go biting Orangepaw's head off right now, the gold apprentice goes and makes an innocent comment that absolutely rubs Peachpaw the wrong way. I'm glad you're enjoying it. What's that supposed to mean? And what is with his tone?? Peachpaw's already too cranky and already views Orangepaw too unfavorably to see the humor in the remark—his irritation bubbles over in an instant. Too late to think better of it, he snaps: "Yeah, so what if she's enjoying herself? It's better than moaning about it."

Never mind how Peachpaw has also been full of complaints.

"Nobody cares about your fur, either. Let Snowpaw have fun if she wants." He grumbles, flicking his damp paws. Peachpaw's pretty upset about his own coat but he can't say anything about it now.

@snowflake. ; SNOWPAW
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; ORANGEPAW

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowpaw looked at them and gasped. "W-what?" she said in a very small voice. She glanced between Peachpaw and Orangepaw with wide eyes. Nobody had ever acted like this in her lifetime, and she was confused. She didn't want to be the cause of an argument. Heck, she never even been in an argument before, and she didn't know how to deal with it. All she knew was her two friends were arguing, because Orangepaw said that he's glad she was having fun? It was utterly confusing. "Why are you fighting? Why would nobody care about Orangepaw's fur? Why did you respond that way when Orangepaw said he was glad I was having fun? What happened? Did I miss something?" a flurry of questions, directed at both of them. "I want to make it better. How do I help?" An honest question, she really did want to make it better. She didn't want her two friends fighting. She just wanted to have fun with both of them.
--
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 06:50 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Sivler Tongue T1-ACTIVE

---------------

Oh?
Peachpaw must be grumpier than him due to the rain.
That's probably why he didn't realize that he hadn't meant anything by the light jab.
But the no one cares about your fur was unnecessary.

"I didn't mean it like what you're thinking, Peachpaw. Though I get it, you're probably so grumpy from the rain, which I totally get, that it didn't cross your mind that it wasn't mean." Now that was a slight jab at Peachpaw, but he was very good at making things seem different than what he meant, so if Peachpaw got even angrier, not his problem "Plus, I care about my fur, wouldn't anyone? I prefer to look my best, not like the soggy mess that I do right now."
That last bit was a full joke toward himself.
Maybe it would make Snowpaw laugh, she seemed upset now.
Oh, look at what Peachpaw's done, he's made poor Snowpaw upset.

"No, Snowpaw, you're fine." Orangepaw continued "we're all a little bit prickly after getting our sleep interrupted, den destroyed, and now we're soaked. Anyone's bound to get upset."

@nyme - @snowflake.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

So Lightningpaw finally draagged herself back to camp after getting into a scuffle with that owl. She was not feeling well and would look pale if it wasn't for her having fur. The apprentice managed to find some cobwebs on her own to put on herself to keep herself from bleeding out all out on her own.... Maybe she could get away from not having to go to the medicine den and explain why she got hurt. Then as she got into the camp she saw that the apprentice den was close to collapsing. Fantastic. No really, this was just awesome! UGH! Now she was going to have to help people, honestly the worst.

Though given her condition and the amount of cats swarming the den, she was sure that it would be ok if she didn't rush into there to help any stuck apprentices. Too many rats in a hole and all. So she tried to go unnoticed and walked over to the elder's den. Maybe she could convince the new medicine cats that these wounds were from the den collapsing, who was tracking ALL of the cats running out of the den in all this chaos anyways. As well she had to hide herself from the view of Wolfhive, she didn't want to worry him with all this going on. Seeing him scared for her would break her heart.

Just going to say that Lightningpaw coming in from the owl attack since there wasn't any responses... I also forgot to put open on that lol.

[Open]
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

MOOSECRASH
51 Moons (Mentally 35) | He/Him | Well Insulated

A crack of thunder pulled the maine coon from his slumber, and he groaned slightly. His memories still hadn't returned fully, but the nightmares he was having weren't very comforting if they were rooted in the past he was missing.
Suddenly, he heard a call over the sound of the rain. Wolfhive? Pulling himself to his paws, Moosecrash trundled out of the warriors den and saw the other tom in front of the apprentices den. As Moosecrash realized what was happening, he picked up speed, dashing across the camp and skidding to a halt at Wolfhive's side.
"How can I help?" He asked, hazel eyes fixated on Wolfhive for instructions.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Even before Wolfhive calls them out, Antpaw was already awake and no longer cold and wet. The nest he slept in had been one of the first ones to go bad, and so he had woken up in the middle of his sleep and had already dragged his nest to a more secure, dry place where nothing could bother him. The problem was that the draft made it impossible to go back to sleep, and so he had been awake, tired, and grumbling, about to go to Wolfive or Spiderleg to ask for things to be settled.

So the high ranks weren't completely incompetent after all. They had noticed before he had to ask. Antpaw pads out of the den and abandons his wet piece of moss. Even after wringing it out, it was still cold. He could find a better piece later. He shakes his pelt and glares at the other apprentices, not in a good mood and not wanting anyone to come close. Elder's den, here we go.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So Lightningpaw finally draagged herself back to camp after getting into a scuffle with that owl. She was not feeling well and would look pale if it wasn't for her having fur. The apprentice managed to find some cobwebs on her own to put on herself to keep herself from bleeding out all out on her own.... Maybe she could get away from not having to go to the medicine den and explain why she got hurt. Then as she got into the camp she saw that the apprentice den was close to collapsing. Fantastic. No really, this was just awesome! UGH! Now she was going to have to help people, honestly the worst.

Though given her condition and the amount of cats swarming the den, she was sure that it would be ok if she didn't rush into there to help any stuck apprentices. Too many rats in a hole and all. So she tried to go unnoticed and walked over to the elder's den. Maybe she could convince the new medicine cats that these wounds were from the den collapsing, who was tracking ALL of the cats running out of the den in all this chaos anyways. As well she had to hide herself from the view of Wolfhive, she didn't want to worry him with all this going on. Seeing him scared for her would break her heart.

Just going to say that Lightningpaw coming in from the owl attack since there wasn't any responses... I also forgot to put open on that lol.

[Open]

˚She/They | 21 moons | Thunderclan Warrior | OPEN POST˚

≪★≫

AutumnSwirl had awoken to Wolfhive’s, or whatever their name was, loud cry for someone to get out. The russet cat quickly realized that the apprentices den was collapsing again.

She rushed out to help the apprentices, her thinking logical and sharp. They noticed an apprentice a little ways off. The apprentice, who she’d never met, had some scuff marks on them, as of they’d been fighting.

After seeing the chaos had died down, the tabby she-cat approached them and said “You need to go to the medicine den.”

≪★≫