Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 05:26 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 05:23 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 05:20 PM
Renaming Links?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:19 PM
~*’.COMMS AND REQUEST...
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 05:15 PM

Old Today, 03:13 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: OUT!

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Nah wait. This rules. New den idea: we kick it mudpit style."

Goldenpaw's become a mudcat. This uhm...uhh....okay, this bit actually sucks and she wasn't ready for how badly it would. The idea had been, like, 'hey let's do a silly and make light of this since it's sort of a pain in the tail and nobody looks happy about it' only now he's all muddy and cold and in hindsight it really wasn't even that funny.

So.

Okay.

Like, it's fine, not every bit's gonna land. That's just how it is sometimes. She's fine. She's fine. It's not yucky and uncomfortable and cold. She's good. All good. Mhm.

Goldenpaw flips over and shakes off, a great muddy hound pup suppressing a wince of displeasure. They click their tongue. "M'kay maybe not. Maybe needs some workin' on. We get to cuddle with the elders now, though, that's pretty awesome..."

Goldenpaw moves to get out, pausing only at Alpinepaw's cry. Willowpaw looks to be on it already, but the incident has Goldenpaw turning to scan the collapsing area, doubtful. Was there anyone else struggling? Be kinda lame to ditch them there.

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:20 PM

Bump Policy: anytime! I highly encourage it actually!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post

Event [#event]

Wolfhive awoke to the sound of thunder and the pitter-patter of rain drops against the side of Bumba's log. He blinked, clearing away sleepiness when a cold sensation touched his paws - and he withdrew them quickly. Water was seeping into the den.

It wasn't flood-level by far, but it definitely was uncomfortable. Wolfhive groaned in frustration - another issue?? He hoped the other den's were faring, the rainfall was growing heavier.

Wolfhive didn't fancy going out in the storm but knew he ought to check up on the other dens. And thank spirits he did, because while most dens seemed fine - a little leaky but nothing dangerous - Wolfhive could see where rain had broken through the ferns and grass that enforced the apprentice den. Risingstorm's den repair skills left something to be desired! The den was beginning to cave in.

Instinctively, that meant Wolfhive had to go inside it. If someone got stuck he could probably haul them out ... or hold the wall up.. or something. "Apprentices, OUT! Regroup in the elders' den!"

What's Going On??
Heavy rainfall is causing the apprentice den to collapse! It has not fully caved in yet, but is visibly sinking. Wolfhive is instructing the apprentices to evacuate and enter the elders' den as that den is safe.

No other dens will be majorly impacted by this storm - at worst they should have minor leaks or need simple repairs. The camp is not actually flooding; the apprentice den was not properly repaired and cannot handle the extreme weather.

Apprentice participation is expected. Even if they're not in the den, they should probably know it's collapsed! Other ranks are free to react to the storm, the collapse, etc. but kits should not try to assist with the apprentice den or Wolfhive might eat u.

Post-event, feel free to have your cats get sick with symptoms similar to Whitecough/Greencough. Be aware Wolfpaw and Hollowpaw aren't very experienced healers and your cat may not survive a visit with them if the symptoms are severe enough!

This is based after the emergency Clan meeting.

Finbranch
13m - he/him

The warriors den was full, and he was unwilling to lay in a damp bed so far away from the center of the den. he would be cold no matter. The tom sat outside under a bramble staring at the sky'suppose its about time for a storm...' He thought. His contemplating was sharply interrupted by a loud thrash of thunder. To his left, flashes of movement caught his eye. The tom didnt hesitate to rise up and bound over to the area, and he could quickly sense the tensness coming from Wolfhive and Brackenclaw.

Just as he reared up on the scene, he listened to Brackenclaws offer to help. After giving the state of the apprentices den a good look, he knew he could be of help too if repairs were in place, or if anyone was stuck. After all, Thunderclan had no shortage of apprentices. A quick exit could easily turn to chaos if left unchecked. "theres a lot of apprentices in there, I can help too Wolfhive!" The young tom gazed at the Thunderclan hornet with anticipation and eagerness.

@Lightningpaw666
@Bear

~Have a good day~

Comms and Request tracker
pm me for USD qoutes! kk comms will be limited.
Old Today, 03:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Flamesurge
He/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Well... then. Flamesurge padded out of the warriors den to hear the cries of his clan mates with a start. What was going on? Why was there anyone out in this weather? His green eyes shifted over to see the apprentice den starting to weigh down from the weight. How... annoying. His eyes peered around at his former den mates and was taking care to make sure that they were all out. But Flamesurge wasn't the most social cat... but Goldenpaw was. The warrior padded over to the apprentice, only to glare at the golden feline as they said a dumb thing. The warrior lifted a paw to bonk Goldenpaw, regardless of it that hit or not, Flamesurge began to speak, "Goldenpaw, you're social right? Anyone you know that's not out yet?"
[ @nyme - Goldenpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 03:23 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw heard an Apprentice call for his help and without as much as a single thought would try and dive into the damaged Apprentices den. The Large Maine Coon had trouble getting through the entrance but refused to stop even with the trouble until he reached the Apprentice who seemed to need help. Brackenclaw would be able to pick him up by the scruff of the neck thanks to his strong muscles. "Don't worry about a thing I'll get you out of here!" Brackenclaw meowed through the fur in his mouth as he squeezed back out of the Apprentices den with Alpinepaw. He would set Alpinepaw down and look over to Willowpaw. "Think you can help Alpinepaw to the Elders den?" Brackenclaw asked the Apprentice. @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Blossom Cry (I hope all of this was okay.)
Old Today, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Cool

Creepingpaw padded back to the apprentice's den, his mind still buzzing from the recent meeting initiated by Bumblestar, suddenly caught wind of the collapsing roof and felt his fur prick with annoyance. Great, does that mean his bedding was now completely soaked?! Racing past Wolfhive and the couple of cats who were handling Alpinepaw, the young apprentice selfishly darted towards his nest in an attempt to save it, latching his teeth onto it's side as debris from above crashing down from the weight of the water to hit his lean frame.

(OPEN)
Old Today, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw heard an Apprentice call for his help and without as much as a single thought would try and dive into the damaged Apprentices den. The Large Maine Coon had trouble getting through the entrance but refused to stop even with the trouble until he reached the Apprentice who seemed to need help. Brackenclaw would be able to pick him up by the scruff of the neck thanks to his strong muscles. "Don't worry about a thing I'll get you out of here!" Brackenclaw meowed through the fur in his mouth as he squeezed back out of the Apprentices den with Alpinepaw. He would set Alpinepaw down and look over to Willowpaw. "Think you can help Alpinepaw to the Elders den?" Brackenclaw asked the Apprentice. @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Blossom Cry (I hope all of this was okay.)
"Sure! I'll try to go fast so we don't get whitecough." She gently bit the scruff of Alpinepaw and started to drag him out of the apprentice den. Willowpaw tried to go faster so they didn't get soaked. They finally made it to the elders den. " Alpinepaw! Are you alright? I'm sorry if I hurt you when I was going too fast. I didn't want us to get really soaked or sick." She mewed. " @Highsnow of Matterhorn

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 03:47 PM.
Old Today, 03:27 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Fawnpaw
She/Her / Apprentice / 5M / ThC

---

Fawnpaw woke to a wet pelt and Wolfhive telling them to all regroup in the elders den. Pushing her way out of the den and into the rain, the she-cat would stand beside the Hornet, ready to help anyone else who needed it.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● ●●●●●●●●●●

°•○☆ TINYOWL ☆○•°
He/They • Warrior • 23M • ThC
very small pure-white tom freckled with gray - gray paws, tail, ears & eye circles

•••

The small tom rushed over when he heard apprentices yowling. He stopped beside Wolfhive and looked up at the Hornet, ears flicking to keep water off, even though his pelt was already soaked and it was pretty useless.

"ey, buzzy, if ya need help, lets me knows. ill do my best right nows." Hoots mewed to the older tom. He wanted to make himself useful.

[ @BEAR. ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 03:28 PM.
Old Today, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
178/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was currently in the Medicine Cats' Den, still recovering.

@Lightningpaw666
@Blossom Cry
(Sorry, I got notified by @/Rani - Mudhound that she will be in Medicine Den. So, ignore all of Alpine's posts in the App Den.)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 03:42 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN
This is the real life worst.

Peachpaw's up and out of his nest quick, roused by the weather that had battered its way in through the collapsing roof. His heart leaps into his throat. Eugh. This doesn't look like a death-and-destruction level event but it is pretty troublesome. Who patched this den over, anyway? Peachpaw's gonna have some words...

He blinks around the den. Cats are filtering out obediently already. There's this strange twinge of relief he feels to see Orangepaw's ginger tail retreating already. Eughx2. Who cares if that guy's safe? Peachpaw doesn't know where that concern came from, but it's irritating.

Now...more importantly, is Snowpaw out?

"Hey, Snowpaw! Snowpaw, where're you at?"

@snowflake. ; SNOWPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:49 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Willowpaw trotted back over from the elders den to help. She shook her fur, as she was soaked. "Hey! Does anyone need help?" She mewed looking at the Apprentices. She heard creaks from the ceiling and panicked. (OPEN)