by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 05:10 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Shadowtail's scent trail had brought Wolfhive through the woods and to Willow's Rise. This made sense to him, as Shadowtail had fallen asleep beneath a tree when he was attack.

Further investigation led to the discovery of blood spatter, pieces of torn fur, and most importantly: prints. The badger had lumbered off into brush post-attack. "See that? Must be getting closer... check around the roots, look for more tracks. It might have a set nearby."

[ @Morrigan @Lightningpaw666 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
12 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active | Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

Long limbs assuredly padded through the heavily vegetated ThunderClan territory as the patrol made its way to Willow's Rise, deadpanned eyes occasionally turning to the sky. They were here to hunt, not be hunted, and he would rather keep his fur and not be prey, if that was all the same to everyone. Despite the tom's general dislike for talking being a point of contention for some felines, it seemed the cats in this patrol shared his preference of speaking only when absolutely required, which he appreciated wholeheartedly. While Sprucejumper had learned to be alright with chattier cats thanks to his constant exposure to The Boulder, most chatty cats expected similar amounts of words thrown back at them, and he could simply not be bothered with such nonsense. A quieter group was more than welcomed as a pleasant reprieve from the usual chaos of clan life.

Ears perked up as the young warrior twitched his whiskers, the scent of prey began wafting toward him, coaxing him to taste the air for a better sense of what surrounded them. Eyes now focused on the hunt turned upwards once more, studying the tree they had come to hunt by when he took a step that was far deeper than he expected forcing his jaw against the ground below him. Okay... Ouch. That hurt. Note to self, maybe keep your eyes to the ground next time.

A snort of frustration escaping him, he took another step, expecting for the foot to slide right out as easily as it had gone in... only to find his face meeting the ground once more. Muzzle planted firmly on the soil, eyes closed to avoid any debris from getting in, Sprucejumper's tail lashed out with anger. Oh. Good. His foot was stuck. Woohoo... Amazing. Good show. Now if it could. Only... Get. OUT!

It must have been quite the spectacle. To see the Birman mix struggling silently to remove his paw from its current predicament, eyes still settled in that deadpanned, bored expression while he mentally panicked. Because... what good was a warrior that couldn't even get its paw out? Would Angry hear about this? Would he get turned into an empty cat pelt like that one Monster had taken to the Gathering? Look, just because he had never seen it again, it didn't mean it didn't happen. Monster must have learned it from someone, right?! A puff of air escaping him once more, Sprucejumper turned his attention towards his patrolmates, his blank gaze carefully monitored in an attempt to not appear more weak than he was already appearing. The help he was about to ask for was already damaging enough as it was.

"Succour?"

@Starfall [Spiderthroat] | @Luminous [Hawkcatcher] | @Blaaze [Asterpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- 24 Moons old, Thunderclan Warrior, No Purrks, He/Him.

Brackenclaw nodded as he got to work trying to figure out where more tracks might be he made sure to be careful though in case the Badger was still nearby. As he rounded a corner of the tree in the shade he spotted something it looked like tracks similar to the ones they followed to get over here. Brackenclaw would let out a yowl. "Hey guys! I think I found something!" Brackenclaw yowled his deep dark voice making him sound more menacing than he intended to. @BEAR. @Morrigan (So what exactly is happening here? Sorry I wasn't ever told I just decided to go along with it as it sounded urgent and stuff.)
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Haring after Wolfhive, Nightgaze scanned the area upon first arriving. Willow's Rise: Thunderclan's graveyard. Of here of all places a badger attack would happen? That wasn't right. Fur, Blood and prints. Evidence. Nodding at the instructions she went on to investigate the scene of the crime.

This place reeked badger for sure. The small hornet almost gagaed each time she sniffed around the roots for clues. A few strands of black and white hair...oh! Brackenclaw foudn something?! Snapping her attention to the warrior, she bolted over. "Tracks! The badger must be close!" She viewed, bright eyed with anticipation.

(A badger attacked a cat called Shadowtail and these guys are hunting it down. Think they're also gonna fight some foxes later?)

@BEAR. @Lightningpaw666

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 03:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Yep! Foxes are planned to be after this badger fight ; Mudhound and Sproutfleck should be returning to camp with their patrols soon and we'll be grouping up in camp / determining if anyone is too injured to go. ]

Wolfhive swiveled in the direction of their yowls, abandoning the area he'd been checking. "Awesome, let's go."

The tracks would lead a little deeper into the woods.. and with it came the reek of badger. Pungent and foul, Wolfhive nearly gagged on it. "Keep an eye out, we're close."

Beneath an old sycamore was a visible burrow, recently dug out with notable soft, upturned soil. The badger's set.. but where was the badger? It didn't take long to determine its location - Wolfhive could hear the grunts and growls of it as it approached, likely upset its den was being disturbed. "Oh, hello! We were just looking for you." Then it charged, and Wolfhive sprang out of the way - but swiped out with his paw to rip his claws down its shoulder as he passed. "Let's keep this quick! We got a date with foxes tonight."

[ Feel free to do whatever u want with the badger, Lightning wanted to try to kill it so that's what we'll do! @Lightningpaw666 & @Morrigan ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 03:42 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw saw the swiftness of Wolfhive and he had to admit he was impressed. Brackenclaw thought he was good at fighting but Wolfhive made him look more like a seasoned Apprentice than a Warrior still the Large Maine Coon was gonna do what he could to keep up after all this was for Thunderclan. Brackenclaw charged forward behind the Badger shortly after Wolfhive and aimed to jump ontop of it biting and clawing at it's back as the badger attempted to throw him off growling angrily right before Brackenclaw lost his footing he would jump off of it landing some distance away but remained ready for anything. @BEAR. @Morrigan