~*’.COMMS AND REQUEST...
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 05:15 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 05:10 PM

Old Today, 03:01 PM

Bump Policy: anytime! I highly encourage it actually!
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With Fleckpaw and Appleleap both buried at Willow's Rise, and the coyote corpses discarded, Bumblestar lead her patrol back to camp. She'd managed to get some of the blood out of her fur, but small spatters still remained.

All three of these meetings felt really back to back lately, and this one wouldn't even be necessary if her warriors could manage to keep their heads on straight. As soon as she crossed the threshold into camp, she made a beeline for the Stormcrest and claimed her spot at its edge, her claws digging into the stone.

"ThunderClan!" Her voice, loud and angry, bellowed across the clearing. "Gather up for an emergency meeting, now! I wanna see everyone out here, or I'll drag you out here by your ears!”

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Lilac_Cat @Allison

Finbranch
13m - he/him

The sky above Finbranch was a dull, pale grey. A light drizzle covered the camp, and it almost misted his vision. The young tom was perched near the undercrag on a nearby stump. He was watching the camp intently, sheltered underneath the brambles from the majority of the mist. Everything seemed still, and even Finbranch had to take in the moment to be calm within it.

A mere heartbeat or two later, Finbranchs peace was interrupted. He immediately jumped to his feet at the sight of Bumblestar. The scent of coyote wasnt hard to pin down, after all Hawkcatcher had taught him well just before his ceremony given the troubles the clan had been having... Clearly something had gone wrong. The acomping scents of blood and an overwhelming intensity from his leader drew him into a focused state.

He stood at the front of the clearing surrounded by others. He was a small statured cat compared to some of the oldest Thunderclan warriors, but he pushed his way up anyway. "what happened?!" He demanded. He glanced at the faces of the other warriors near him. Determined, loyal, ready to help. He told himself in this moment he had to be ready for action too.

Last edited by Rosewater021; Today at 03:02 PM.
Old Today, 03:09 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Leafpaw nervously came over to the Stormcrest and sat next to the other ThunderClan cats. She wondered what had happened.

Leafpaw / 6 moons / Non-binary (she/they) / ThunderClan / Pansexual / Black she-cat with one green eye, one blue eye, and white stripe across face as well as white paws and belly/ The Collector Purrk

Acornkit / 3 moons / Demi-boy (he/him) / WindClan / Gay / Calico tom with green eyes
Old Today, 03:13 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cheeky

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with: Mountaintalon, [open]
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.
[Killer Aptitude 1]

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Well well well. If it wasn't her knight in shining armor.

As the tom approached, Cedarstrike relaxed her shoulders a bit as to not seem to stiff in the conversation. "The blood in her fur doesn't seem like a good sign..." She said, looking over toward Mountaintalon with a head tilt. "I'm hoping it's nothing too serious but... I doubt it."
@dino.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers

Last edited by babysith; Today at 03:27 PM.
Old Today, 03:13 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw would hear his Leaders voice she did not sound happy. He would make sure to get his butt out of the Warriors den and into the clearing as soon as possible so that he could hear what she had to say. Brackenclaw would remain silent and just wait for his leader to address the clan.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Stupid stupid stupid STUPID! Mudhound was covered in coyote blood after that mess and it wasnt even the end! The tripod knew of like 5 more threats they needed to deal with and frankly this meeting and the announcement were over due. Too many cats had been too stupid for even Mudhound for normal life to continue so changes would be made until the threat had passed.

Stars they were so tired though

Last edited by Rani; Today at 03:17 PM.
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw would hear his Leaders voice she did not sound happy. He would make sure to get his butt out of the Warriors den and into the clearing as soon as possible so that he could hear what she had to say. Brackenclaw would remain silent and just wait for his leader to address the clan.

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 21 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom lifted his head up from his paws, he had been laying out in front of the nursery after returning from a hunting patrol when the leader had stormed in... the deja Vu hit him like nothing else. His mind jumped to Springlight. The last emergency they had... Was everything falling apart around his clan as punishment for not saving their medicine cat. For not being there for her? The ginger tom couldn't answer that and instead got to his paws and walked into the gathering cats. Sparks of dread were already running up and down his spine sending shivers rippling through his pelt.

He found a spot beside his friend... are they friends? Orangeblossom turned his attention to Brackenclaw. Orangeblossom liked to think they are but he wasn't too sure about it at all. Not because he didn't want to be friends, no, Orangeblossom was built fot being social... It's just that.. he wasn't sure if Brackenclaw would agree. He offered a very strained smile at the taller feline, "Brackenclaw... you wouldn't know anything about what's happening, would you?" He asked in genuine curiosity and also as a start to some small talk before the meeting truly started but he guessed that their leader wasn't going to wait too long before beginning.
~( @ )~

Flamesurge
He/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Flamesurge padded out of the warriors den with a slight growl, annoyed, but that was mostly at the sense of anguish that lapsed the stormcrest. Couldn't they have one normal meeting without anyone being announced dead? Or something bad happening? Because call him crazy but he didn't think that an emergency meeting being called while his leader was dripping blood was a sign of any sort of good news that was for damn sure. He padded into the crowd and found himself a spot to settle and wait for his leader to explain whatever the hell went wrong and then the subsequent results that will be affecting the clan. Please just let it be something remotely easy to deal with.
[ OPEN ]

~( @ )~

Roseheart
| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 20 | No Purrks |

Oh this simply couldn't be good! At least she hopes that whatever this is it doesn't mean that Roseheart as to go out and get all messy. She wasn't that type of warrior.

[ #RTMroseheart ]

~( @ )~

Sunflowerswirl
|| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 15 | No Purrk ||

Sunflowerswirl dropped the mouse that she was grabbing from the pile to turn and watch as Bumblestar came in with a patrol covered in blood only to hop up onto the stormcrest and immediately call together a meeting. That couldn't mean any sort of good at all. She frowned and took a half step away from the gathering cats. Her worries were starting to build up in her chest, creating all sorts of possible 'what ifs' and hypotheticals that certainly weren't helping the golden molly stay calm. Though she was well used to dealing with herself like this and kept up her a calm as he padded and found a sit and waited for Bumblestar to explain further what events just occurred.
[ OPEN ]
[ Design by spider. | Base by nargled on DA ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 24 moons old, No Purrks, Thunderclan Warrior.

Brackenclaw would turn his large head towards Orangeblossom his orange eyes seeming to pierce into Orangeblossoms very soul albeit Brackenclaw didn't mean to be scary looking he just was that way. He would then speak with his deep dark voice. "I'm afraid I don't have a idea of what is happening but I can tell you one thing it isn't good." Brackenclaw meowed to Orangeblossom before turning back to the Leader. However, Brackenclaw wasn't against them chatting until the meeting started proper as long as Orangeblossom didn't get them in trouble by being too loud that was. @Oliver
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh gee, something was not good and the two apprentices - one big and one little - popped their heads out, Twistedpaw wiggling her way out of the apprentice's den, and Poppypaw looking up from where she'd been sitting in the clearing.

Old Today, 05:02 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

The absolute irate tone of Bumblestar’s voice gave Brindlepaw a right fright, and he got his ass in front of the Stormcrest in short order. He didn’t particularly feel like getting shouted at today, but it appeared he had no choice. (OPEN)
Old Today, 05:15 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

Peachpaw's quiet upon approach, simply picking out a spot to sit and plonking right down. Bumblestar's up there shouting like she means real business, so he's not going to treat this like social hour.

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw's rocking up to attend, looking all astute and observant. You gotta, when big boss is hollering like she means to crack skulls. Gotta wonder who's in trouble. Gotta hope it's not the apprentices.

She settles in someplace, sprawled out in a manner so cozy that it clashes with her intent, focused stare upward. Can be too chill during an emergency.

gravelly waypoint