Old August 9th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite would continue to rub on and mark the border as they chatted about the lost clan. Eventually, he'd come to the last portion of the border and turn to look at Shrewstep with his tail tip twitching. He was thinking about what his fellow Enforcer was going on about but decided not to speak on it. A revenge attempt would be a sad thing to try when just coming back -- if they came back. He hoped RiverClan wasn't dumb enough to try something like that.

With a small huff and a nod, Hawkbite would signal for Shrewstep to follow him back. He'd have to report the lack of Duskpaw on the patrol. A pity, really. Hawkbite prayed the clan wasn't falling on their lazy old habits. It took holding exiles over their heads for them to pick back up in activity. Hopefully, it didn't have to become that severe again.

@gs29513 - Shrewstep

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 09:02 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@Morrigan
@Idiotic.Bean101

Doing this sense it's due soon and I'm going on hiatus soon. <3

Willowtail padded into Saltmeadowmarsh. Not looking back to see if her clanmates were coming, the new warrior did NOT wanna get in trouble because they weren't heading out. Though she might get reprimanded for going out by herself...... jeez!! Willowtail shook off her worries and padded along the border, Willowtail sniffed along the border, marking certain spots that were faded or fading and leaving the stronger scents to her clanmates, if they ever showed up. Willowtail sighed gently and continued down the line, once she reached the end she went back across, "Some broken bramble........ huh. But what isn't broken here?" Willowtail grumbled, flicking her abnormally long tail in a long swish of content.

The young warrior gave a stern look around her as she wondered, what was going to happen next? Was Riverclan going to be chased out again? Would Riverclan be scorned for "Running away" regardless of them being chased out? Gah! There was only negative things to think about!!! Willowtail finished marking the faded or fading parts of the border, looking around and making sure there was no unwanted creatures around. "Might as well tell Duskleaf about the broken bramble, it was defidently trampled on by a a cat but it could have been a clumsy apprentice who busted there ass." Willowtail murmured, keeping an eye out on the border as she headed back. She waited for a moment by a tree in hopes her clanmates would come along and mark the rest of the border, if not then Willowtail would hed home with her head and tail held high.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 09:03 AM.
Old Today, 09:56 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

--------------------

As she had been walking, Caveclaw noticed that Willowtail had moved ahead.
Well, she must be eager to get the patrol over with, or be back in their home.
One of the two.

Caveclaw checked the scents. The border had definitely faded a lot.

She listened as Willowtail noted the bramble, and gave a nod.
Caveclaw marked a decent amount before finishing up.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - @Morrigan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(permanently active)

Trailing behind the rest of his patrol, Falconflight just sulked. He didn't want to be here and he would not hide it. Still, he didn't want to get in trouble so he would just come anyway...plus it was nice to be back home. Fluffing out his pelt, the warrior absently took in all the scents of Riverclan territory again.

Picking up the pace as they reached Saltwater marsh, the grey tabby swiftly went on to marking. The border was basically none existent now. Those fox hearts better not have crossed into their territory. He was still slaty about his brother's death. A flick of his ear was the only sign he gave to show he heard Willowtail. A broken bramble was probably nothing to worry about but whatever he guessed. With his marking done he followed the others back to camp

(Sorry this took so long guys! Been a bit busy lately ^^')

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Idiotic.Bean101

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 12:45 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(permanently active)

Trailing behind the rest of his patrol, Falconflight just sulked. He didn't want to be here and he would not hide it. Still, he didn't want to get in trouble so he would just come anyway...plus it was nice to be back home. Fluffing out his pelt, the warrior absently took in all the scents of Riverclan territory again.

Picking up the pace as they reached Saltwater marsh, the grey tabby swiftly went on to marking. The border was basically none existent now. Those fox hearts better not have crossed into their territory. He was still slaty about his brother's death. A flick of his ear was the only sign he gave to show he heard Willowtail. A broken bramble was probably nothing to worry about but whatever he guessed. With his marking done he followed the others back to camp

(Sorry this took so long guys! Been a bit busy lately ^^')

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Idiotic.Bean101
@Idiotic.Bean101 (Sense your still the leader of the patrol, do you mind mentioning us back at Duskleaf? If not I can do it <3)

Willowtail nodded, waiting for her clanmates as she sat by the tree. Keeping an eye out as she winced. Willowtail's eyes were filled with sadness as she looked around, blue hues getting emotional. This was her home.... but the only thing left was bad memories... her mother.. her uncle... her brother. All dead in her own territory. Willowtail was an apprentice when her mother passed, becoming Willowtail once they had reached there mountain territory. During Willowtail's apprentice ceremony Fadingstar had given her condolences for her mother's death, thinking about being back in the place it all started brought tears to Willowtail's eyes. The young warrior shook out her fur to shake away her feelings. She needed to be strong in order to survive. Floodlight had checked the nursery as promised, Willowtail had cried slightly, hiding his brother Weepingpaw and sister Daisykit from the sight of there dead mothers body, telling them everything was alright. Willowtail saw Falconflight's sulking and couldn't hold back her small growl. Willowtail let Caveclaw take the lead once again as they headed home.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3