Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:56 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

RiverClan wormbite's secret lovechildren

hello, hello! so, here's the thing. wolfie has had the itch to have his own kit finder but none of my characters are candidates. kind of. see, wormbite is terrified of becoming a father and in current time he's unable to have biological kits. he's also gay. HOWEVER. there was a period of time of where he was first kidnapped by twolegs that leaves an opening. plus, i get to revamp an old plotline & get cute wormkids so. now ahem, the Context.

rather soon after wormbite first became a lionheart, he got a wee beat up during a battle and earned himself some not good wounds. they ended up getting infected and while he eventually sought medical attention the infection ended up returning & getting worse. he in general wasn't stable and his worsening physical state had him a bit delirious. wormbite regularly explored riverclan territory and a bit of the outskirts 'n ends up getting .. captured! said twolegs were mainly there to visit and tldr, they adopt him and take him back to their actual house which is far, far far from riverclan. (happened around june 24th 2020)

unable to escape, the twolegs attempt to domesticate him despite being incredibly feral. eventually, leaving him be and confined to a safe area. however despite his adverseness to his captors, wormbite eventually built a gradual frenemy relationship with the only other cat there. said cat was a kittypet named rune! (credit to discord channel for creating said kittypet)

rune is a large purebred siberian who is a sunshine (bimetal) silver tabby with medium-length wiry fur. it has green & yellow eyes and has a large array of costumes its twolegs dress it up in. its favorite depends on the day but it is either a large, pink bowtie collar or a confetti-patterned tie. it is three moons older than wormbite. it is non-binary and uses it/its.

over the course of the moons they get closer and closer and develop a mutual crush on each other. though, worm is unaware of this until the twolegs bring them back to the house wormbite was previously captured at. it finally clicks inside his head that he is hesitating leaving bc oh boy, he may like this cat?? and its a KITTYPET????? JAW DROP.

cue freakout which leads to him confessing. they get in an argument but eventually it fades into wormbite admitting he needs to go back to his clan, no matter his own feelings. they come to a stalemate and decide to savor what time they had with each other until an opportunity to escape presented itself. anndd soon it did! silly little twolegs leave a window open and underestimate wormbite's ability to tear through a screen and he makes his escape back home! (around may 12th 2021)

of course, what he & rune weren't aware is that they were going to be expecting kits. when rune does figure this out it decides to keep this knowledge to itself, knowing that wormbite would still likely choose his clan. it shares what knowledge it has about wormbite & the clans to its kits but always exchanges one truth for a lie -- that instead of being alive he was long gone.

aandd wormbite still has absolutely no idea he has kits of his own running around. i think it would give him a heartattack. but if his kits are going to be existing, i need to figure out who they are and who's going to roleplay them!! so.. kit finderrr! there aren't many guidelines for applying, but please keep these things in mind:
-- wormbite would've been around twenty-four (i think) when the kits were born and he is currently fifty-six so these kits should be somewhere around thirty-two moons.
-- i imagine the twolegs regularly visit nearby the clans so, its completely possible for them to be in a clan. or you can 'em be a kittypet/loner, really whatever! just keep in mind that if they haven't joined recently then they are probably aware wormbite is alive yet haven't confronted him.
-- i'm up for wormbite finding out in the future, but he is unlikely to be very fatherly. he feels incredibly adverse against pretty much any cat not in riverclan, though while i think he would be softer on his own kits if they proved they knew who rune was - he'll be riddled with guilt for accidentally being like his own father and said shame will keep him from keeping a consistent connection.
-- please keep it somewhat semi-realistic in regards to genetics! wormbite is a (give or take a few other breeds probs) oriental shorthair (his mom was a rc warrior and pure black with blue eyes) x american curl (dad was a loner and a silver tabby with golden eyes) mix. he's a black cat with vilitgo & is blind from genetic cataracts. his eyes are a light amber and he's incredibly tall + lean. (reference here) rune is described above and looks similar to this.
*kits are unlikely to have white spotting unless they inherited wormbite's vitiligo !
-- please please please PLEASEE be somewhat active. they don't need to be super active characters, but i would really love for them to stick around and have their own story no matter how minimal !! ;w; pls . these will be the only wormkits i get ok
-- they don't need to be new characters ! can be pre-existing as long as they fit in the timespan 'n stuff
the amount of kits depends solely on the amount of interest shown but they'll probably be 4-8 slots open or smaller ! you are free to create your own designs if you wish but i'll also be making hypokit designs in the future so no pressure if you don't wanna.

there is no form ! be creative or whatnot, im just excited to see what y'all make !! <33 this is also not first come first serve and the deadline is up in the air atm but likely will be open for a couple of weeks at least.

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 07:10 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lightbulb nothing to see here :p

Okay hear me out. . . Placeholder.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: wormbite's secret lovechildren

Placeholderrrr??!!

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 07:04 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Alright, placeholder, ik I just came back from a hiatus,but still.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old Today, 07:07 AM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

I really shouldn't but… placeholder :catpeek:

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old Today, 08:23 AM
Soon I'll be 15 years old

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Mmmmmm.....

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?