Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Offering clan history and...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:25 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:23 AM
The Coyotes' Hunt [P]
Last post by dino.
Today 11:12 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:11 AM
Did you get enough love?...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 11:05 AM

Old July 24th, 2024, 12:03 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Darkness consumes

Practice is what she had been looking for – Sleepysunrise sought only to improve and with her goals set in mind (beating Hawbite and tying against Miss Grandmama), the young enforcer decided to seek out felines of various skill levels; for how doubtful and hesitant she still was around the stranger, scars told a story of battle and his size at least twice that of hers she’d say; she would do well practising against one much bigger than her. Quiet paws brought her to the former enforcer, gaze dull and voice non existent as she watched him for several seconds before speaking.
“Practice… Spar. Please?”

[ @Dark ]

Old July 25th, 2024, 01:29 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Darkness consumes

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

Watching one another had become a habit of theirs. Simply walking up to the other, staring, and then addressing what it was that needed to be addressed. One could even say that it had become a routine of sorts – a mandatory ritual. As such, it came to no surprise that Sleepysunrise did just that.

”A spar?” The Spectre echoed slowly. That… wasn’t quite what he was expecting. Lostspark’s daughter, his daughter had just recently received her warrior name so it’d make sense she’d want to practice with other warriors, but him? What made her seek him out? Did she simply want to test her skills out against an elite fighter, and former enforcer of the clan? Or did she have some other intentions?

He blinked at her, deep in thought. He had no desire to harm the young she-cat, but he knew that she was skilled. He had seen her on the battlefield, she was made an enforcer and a warrior at such a young age for a reason so it’s not like she couldn’t hold her own, but… there was still some lingering hesitation.

”Very well,” The large tom said at last. After all, how could he deny her request when she asked so nicely? Plus this would be a good chance to stretch his muscles and see just how far along she was coming. ”Don’t expect me to go easy on you, alright?” He said, gauging her reaction before turning and gesturing for her to come with him ”Lead the way.”
[ @Estelle ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Darkness consumes

He accepted, she supposed it was much to her pleasure. Or much to his pleasure. There were only few whom she would truly challenge to a spar, even for practice - Darkfall had made the cut an opponent different from what she had faced before, and supposedly, not a poor fighter. She hoped. His words sounded like a near challenge of skill, a warning that he would certainly beat her, a feat that may be expected but one that she hoped to prove wrong all the same. She didn't want to lose. She couldn't lose. Losing was unacceptable, and she would do anything to come out on top within this and any other fight until the day came where she could easily hold her own against Miss Grandmama, her ultimate goal. Perhaps surpass her, even, after much practice and time. A difficult goal, by all means, but a goal all the same.

True to her character, Sleepysunrise's expression remained blank in face of the challenge, only blinking a single time in turn. She was unphased. She would hope he wouldn't take it easy on her; challenge or not, it felt like an insult to her training and skill if he did, no matter how hesitant he might feel to fight one much smaller than himself. But that was the exact purpose of today's practice; to learn how to stand against one much taller, like Darkfall. The trek was a short one and she had soon found a place and taken position for this impromptu spar, once again belatedly recalling the crouch Rookfire had taken on during their mutual spar, one she now adopted as well. It seemed to be a part of every battle, it eluded her sometimes, she ought to remember. Now, it was waiting to see how this dance of the big and the small would begin.

[ @Dark ]