Orangeflower and StormPaw converse

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 10:39 PM. Reason: fixed cat name
Old Today, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Brackenclaw's ear would swivel as he heard Wolfhive call his name. Him being called to hunt a Badger!?!? Well this should be interesting Brackenclaw would do his utmost to be able to help. Even if with him being a big Maine Coon and all he paled in comparison to a badger that didn't matter he would work in tandem with Wolfhive to take it down. He would get up following after but not saying much. Brackenclaw wasn't the talkative type it was just his way. @BEAR.

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Today at 10:48 PM.
Old Today, 10:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 68 moons
Large, dark brown rosetted molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

She and her sister had returned from the hunting trip, and Hawkcatcher now trotted through the clearing to drop off their catches. Amber gaze glided over the camp, as per usual taking in what was happening to see if there was something that needed to be taken care of, but everything seemed calm for now. Just a few apprentices were running around, and a kit was playing in the dust, but nothing she needed to step in about.

The bird and rodents dropped from her jaws onto the freshkill pile, and after a moment of inspecting it she turned over a few pieces of prey so that the slightly more stale ones were on top. They needed to be eaten first before they would start going bad, but Hawkcatcher had noticed that many of her clanmates didn't really bother checking before grabbing something to eat, so placing the older catches on top had become part of her routine.

She hadn't noticed the small fluffball approaching her, but a tattered ear twitched slightly and she glanced down as it poked against her leg. "...what is it?" She had expected a verbal reply but was instead answered by some sort of signalling. Well, her rough appreance often times kept kits away, so if this one was here it likely wasn't because of Hawkcatcher specifically, but because of the location. Carefully the massive warrior hooked a claw of a fresh robin and placed it down in front of the kit. "Was this what you wanted?"

Food! Twistedkit nodded eagerly, giving the warrior a beaming expression. She knew not all felines of the clan always understood her singing - in fact, she was happy she had been taught how to sign herself, otherwise she'd be stuck in quite a tizzy, struggling to communicate all the more. But that didn't appear to be an issue with Hawkcatcher, as he understood what she meant save for a single issue that arose - the feathers. Twisted ruffled the birds feathers, awkwardly gripping one between her teeth and trying to pull to no avail before turning her face up at Hawkcatcher with a questionin look.
"Feathers,"
She signed, gesturing down to them and shaking her head - she couldn't quite eat the robin all feathery like that!

Old Today, 10:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay, so meeting your father with all your siblings around is nice and all, but Spiderlingkit wanted some exclusive father-daughter time, and father-daughter time she was going to get! She knew that she should probably tell Auntie Daisy she was leaving, but Auntie Daisy was so busy with everyone, should she even bother? Besides, she'd be with her father! There's no harm in that.

So, Spiderlingkit went on and ventured out into the vast clearing all on her own, a challenge for a kitten who'd hardly been out yet, and on such stubby little kitten legs -- bleh, they better grew like daddy's! Speaking of, there he was! The kitten positively lit up as she spotted the calico tom, hurrying towards her look-alike with a happy trot and a waving paw.
"Daddy! 'emember me? I wanna spend the day with you, today! You're free, right? Or I can help you work? You ain't lookin' like you're doing anything right now."

[ @Starfall - If you still wanted an interaction with them two despite the big one o/ ]