My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

SpiderPaw
Male | 12 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 44/100
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T2 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Well…here he is, 12 moons and still some ways to go until his own warriors ceremony. He didn’t have anything against cats that become warriors beyond 12 moons but…he had to prove himself! And he couldn’t fall behind, no matter what! He would just have to rush himself. He’d have to train every waking hour. That was his only solution to keep up. He had to do this!

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old August 10th, 2024, 11:20 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
20 Moons - StarClan Warrior

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Spirit Encounter [1] - Inactive

In all earnest, Silverlark was a cat on a mission. The mission? Find his Flashies. Make sure she was alright! Because! Look. He knew his Auntie Larky would like... never not look out for her, but he knew, yeah? How shy his former apprentice was when it came to meeting new cats. She had been doing so much better, oh yes. But the tom still worried. Couldn't help it. She had been his responsibility, and he was a good mentor. A proper mentor. Even if he was maybe technically dead now. Just a minor inconvenience, hmph, hmph!

Imagine his surprise, then! When he encountered - gasp - Darkydark! And Rainy. Oh... but Rains? She wasn't looking too good. Nope. Not at all. Especially considering there was two of em. Wait no... two?!

Rounded ears perked up as his brain slowly begun working, putting two and two - no time for puns now, Silvs - together. Rainpaw was dead, wasn't she? And if she wasn't? Well... she 'bout to be. Oh. Oh no. Auntie Larky was going to be crushed! Darkydark was crushed, too! He could hear him, begging Rains to wake up. Just like Auntie Larky had done for him. But... it didn't work that way. The former enforcer knew. You couldn't just wake up once the stars took you.

Gaze turning momentarily serious, the youthful looking tom took a step forward, the stars shimmering in his pelt as he remained firmly within the confines of the spirit realm. He had been with someone on his time of departure. True, it had been a living cat, but she had seen him. Maybe it was 'cause she was blind now? Like, she could see spirits now because of it? Oh, she should ask her! Um... you know. Some other time. Because now? Now he was going to pay it forward. If Rain couldn't talk to her dad, then he'd be there for her. She might not be his apprentice, but ShadowClanners? They stick together, yo.

"Hey Rainy! 'member me? Silverlark! Used to be an enforcer, yo. How yous holdin' up?"

Alright. Maybe not the most eloquent. But like... he'd never been truly gifted with words, right? And it's not like if he could ask her if she was okay. That bird had flown the nest by now. Best he could do was provide some moral support. Maybe try and communicate with her pops if she wanted him to. He was pretty sure he still had the strength to do that, mmmhmmm. Just, whatever it was... have her know there was a friendly face to turn to once she was ready to make the trip to the stars.

@SuspiciousMindz [Rainpaw]
| Available to communicate only with StarClan/Dark Forest cats at the moment. Can have him Spirit Encounter if Rainpaw wants him to, though. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 02:24 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildpaw sat down and started licking her paw.
(OPEN)

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 08:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Her gaze would move back and forth from her figure on the ground with her dad and the bright light from the outside of the den. Rainpaw felt herself starting to tear up. Why hadn't she woken up yet? Why was the outside so bright? Am I... dying? It was a haunting thought, but something she was slowly accepting. It wasn't like she was fit for this world anyway. She was slower, couldn't keep up with normal cats, couldn't do normal cat things without fainting. She hated it here.

On the other paw, leaving her father like this was terrible. She should give him some comfort and come back later? Maybe she can go in her sleep instead?! She didn't know what the right answer was, but something about her not waking up was answering that for her.

All these thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice. Slowly, her head turned to look at Silverlark. He seemed to appear from the bright entrance of the den. Her heartrate shot up. Physically and in this realm. "Wha- How. How are you here?!" Rainpaw spoke softly, astonished. "I'm.. I'm dying aren't I? You- You're dead so I mean... I'm..." She took a sharp inhale and let a tear slide down her cheek. "I'm dying?"

Physically, Darkfall's attempts of resuscitating had worked. It was a momentary fix, though, as her physical body reacted the way her spiritual one did. Her heart rate and breathing rose, even in her sleep. Her heart threw some arrythmias, making her body dwindle into an even weaker state.

Slowly, Rainpaw's body would give.
Slowly, Rainpaw was losing touch with this world.

Her heart simply couldn't handle the tax anymore.

@Alchemist Kitsune - Silverlark | @Dark - Darkfall | @elio - Mossfreckle | @redshiftreign - Grousepaw | @Rose - Lostspark
[Lost/Moss/Grouse mention at any time to call her deceased/to let her go]

| RAINPAW'S SPIRIT CANNOT BE INTERACTED WITH DIRECTLY EXCEPT FOR SILVERLARK |

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Today at 08:20 PM.