Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
tales in the night [ Bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:55 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by nyme
Today 01:40 AM
{·~ you can't hide ~·} [VA]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:09 AM
teach me the ways of the...
Last post by Rani
Today 01:07 AM
Hi!! i am axi
by Axi_nya
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:52 AM

Old August 4th, 2024, 08:48 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default A mothers protection

-fishkit- Plot armor active- five moons

fishkit sat in the warm cozy nursery she wanted to play but here mama was sleeping next to her she shook her mama with her light tan paws but she didn't budge she made a audible grumble and stomped her feet she sat there looking down before getting an idea to explore the forest! that was a good idea yeah that's where papa found her mhm since she was found there she could go out just fine she stood up looking at her sleeping mom and walked out of the nursery into the camp and ran out somehow not being seen by any cat once she got out of the camp she looked around going far into the territory

@SuspiciousMindz @Estelle

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; August 9th, 2024 at 11:41 PM.
Old August 11th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: A mothers protection

Sleep was often rare or awfully light for the forever queen; plagued by never ending nightmares from youth until moons into her warriorhood, Nightshiver - on the rare nights where rest found her - still remained a light sleeper. Except, on those unusual times when she feels all the more tired, more worn than normal and a light sleep gets replaced by one of deep slumber, her mind tricking and playing with her as she struggled to leave the world of her nightmares once. And when she finally awoke, a gasp for breath and mind disoriented -- fear struck down. Fishkit no longer lingered within her nest or its surroundings, and Nightshiver got a sinking feeling.

Even as she looked through the den she called home, even as she searched through the clearing or called her daughter's name no response came; nothing but the ever so faint, familiar scent of kit and nursery leading out of camp, panic setting in at once. Her breath caught in her throat, fear and worry taking hold. Had Fishkit truly gone out? Had she not warned Fishkit of the dangers? With her other kits resting and hopefully watched over by the fellow queens of the nursery, she had to go after Fishkit. But she couldn't go alone, she needed help - besides, she could not risk breaking any rules in addition to Fishkit slipping away.

Mind reeling her paws worked on instinct, knowing exactly where to take here; Hawkbite. The tom, her dear friend, and he whom Fishkit regarded as her father. Nightshiver hurried to his side, the worry clear on her face.
"Fishkit--"
Nightshiver began, eyes switching to the camp's entrance as she hoped Hawkbite would follow.
"I-I think... I think she.. lef..left. camp. Outside. H-Hawkbite -- w-we've got.. to find her...., Hawkbite, pl..please help."
Her paws treated the ground nervously, eyes flickering back every so often, trying to beat down the panic from taking over her mind, from the anxiety ruling her actions.
"I..I was.. s..sleeping, I..."
She rattled on, sniffing the air trying to pick up her daughter's scent. Her daughter. How could she let this happen?

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Spider. ]

Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: A mothers protection

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite was usually caught awake at these hours. Typically, he sat guard at the entrance or patrolled the territory. It wasn't often he decided to take a night to enjoy himself and tonight reminded him of why. His sprawled-out figure was suddenly sitting up and alert when Nightshiver's brilliant pelt raced to his side. His fur stood on end when the nervous electricity zapping off her pelt hit his. "Whoa, what's wro-"

Oh.

The Commander's eyes went wide and to shut up the queen, he simply leaned over and licked her between the ears. "Hush, you don't need to explain. No one expects you to be up all night tending to them. I'm just... surprised no one was at the entrance sitting guard. Unless she went out through a hole," his claws sank into the soil. This camp wasn't properly secured yet, Fishkit could've gotten out literally anywhere. He'd have to fix that sometime soon.

Why did kittens have to be so difficult? Why was parenting so hard? Was he a proper parent to begin with? It appeared not with how this was going so far. He was just grateful Nightshiver was here to help and that she trusted him enough to come running when she needed someone. Affection would breifly glimmer in his eyes before the emotion was replaced by anger. He'd have to scold Fishkit for this later. He didn't bring her to the clan just to run off again.

"C'mon, let's get to looking," Hawkbite instructed, flicking the she-cat with his tail and leading her out into the territory.

Let the search begin.

@Estelle - Nightshiver | @Spider. - Fishkit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL