by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:20 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:20 PM

Old Today, 03:07 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Blueberrykit was quietly digging a hole to stick a random rock in.
[Open!]
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Ooble

Bump Policy: 24hrs please!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Cloverkit
She/her
2 moons

Cloverkit bounded into the nursery. She looked around.
Oh!
There's Sunnykit! Sunnykit? Sunkit? Eh, whatever.
Cloverkit scrunched her nose at him. "EWWW!" She yowled. "Why are you touching that gross thing?" Cloverkit sank onto her haunches and batted at the dead fly with a paw.
Sunkit jolted at the sudden yell, whipping around to face Cloverkit. "Wha-" He started, quickly growing flustered. With his tail tucked between his legs, he marched towards where the fly landed with an angry scowl on his face.

"He's not a thing! He's a cool bug!" He huffed, his ears folding back as he looked down at the fly. Horror crossed his face as he finally registered the fact that the fly was, indeed, deceased. "HE'S DEAD!!!" He shrieked, jumping to his paws.

Tags: @Bluest+r~

2 Moons | He/Him | Windclan
https://characterhub.com/character/sunkit?v=1
Old Today, 04:45 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

The brown and white queen grapevine walked around the nursery

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 05:23 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit entered the nursery after another clan meeting. He sat down. He got back up. There was nothing to do. “Hey, do any of you want to do a contest? A sun staring contest!” he said.

Note: some of you aren’t concerned, I just don’t know how to mention only kit owners. So feel free to ignore this post ^^

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; Today at 05:25 PM.
Old Today, 05:51 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit entered the nursery after another clan meeting. He sat down. He got back up. There was nothing to do. “Hey, do any of you want to do a contest? A sun staring contest!” he said.

Note: some of you aren’t concerned, I just don’t know how to mention only kit owners. So feel free to ignore this post ^^

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot

[ @TheRedWyvern please refrain from using the clan-wide mention for something like this if it's not an event.]
Oh, dear. This didn't sound good. "Ashkit, my darling, please don't stare or have other kits stare at the sun. I will get in so much trouble if kits start going blind or hurting their eyes." Leopardsong called out quickly, pinning her ears back.

She could see several ticked-off parents yowling because her because her son suggested their kits stare at the sun. "Why not have a staring or quiet contest, or work on your hunting crouch or something." Anything sounded better than staring at the sun contest.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; Today at 05:53 PM.
Old Today, 06:30 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post

Shadowkit came.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 06:39 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

"I think it would be okay if it was only Ashkit," Maggotkit peeks up from where it's been quietly bullying a wedge of old moss. Houndhop said it's a good fighter, motivating Maggotkit for perhaps the first time ever to try out some moves. Young and directionless, though, all it could think to do was find stuff to thwack, so that's been Maggotkit's whole day so far.

But then Ashkit broke its concentration with a maybe-not-so-smart idea for the other kits, and even though Leopardsong was quick to shut the notion down and redirect, Maggotkit's cruel curiosity has been piqued by the mention of kits hurting their eyes, or going blind. The sun stings when you look at it, but can it really do that? Maggotkit's intrigued.

"Ashkit, I bet you could look at the sun for super long. Probably longer than anybody. There was a cat," it picks at the moss wedge, looking all around deep in thought; clearly spinning a little lie. "There was a cat who did that I think. And the sun shined his eyes up and he saw really good after that. He saw all the way out of camp and even into other camps. So, really good. He could see the fishes in the river from his nest, and he even could see the sky on cloudy days. So probably if you look up at the sun really long that might happen."

It's accepted that saying all this aloud when Leopardsong has already put her paw down is a bad idea. Maggotkit wants to see what happens if it does, is all—plus, thwacking the moss hasn't really been fun for the past few minutes, anyhow.

"Shadowkit, wouldn't that be cool? That would be cool." It adds, glancing at the other kitten as she comes on over, evidently also wondering about the cancelled sun-staring. "But I don't think you could do it. Your eyes aren't good." That's...just plain meanness, nothing else.

@TheRedWyvern ; ASHKIT
@Moonraven ; LEOPARDSONG
@Kaida ; SHADOWKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 07:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whistlekit and Sedgekit stop playing in the nursery to look up at Ashkit. "A sun staring contest?" Whistlekit ponders for a second, then raises her eyes to look at the sun. Being summer, it is harsh on the eyes, and very, very bright. Whistlekit squinted and then decides against it. "It's too bright," she meows, "I don't want to. Brother, you have a go."

Sedgekit shrugs, "If you say so." He meows. He isn't sure if he can win, but why not try it out? "But let's stop if starts hurting us."

(Wrong quote, lmao. Sorry Moonraven.)

Tags: @TheRedWyvern /Ashkit

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 07:45 PM.
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

"I think it would be okay if it was only Ashkit," Maggotkit peeks up from where it's been quietly bullying a wedge of old moss. Houndhop said it's a good fighter, motivating Maggotkit for perhaps the first time ever to try out some moves. Young and directionless, though, all it could think to do was find stuff to thwack, so that's been Maggotkit's whole day so far.

But then Ashkit broke its concentration with a maybe-not-so-smart idea for the other kits, and even though Leopardsong was quick to shut the notion down and redirect, Maggotkit's cruel curiosity has been piqued by the mention of kits hurting their eyes, or going blind. The sun stings when you look at it, but can it really do that? Maggotkit's intrigued.

"Ashkit, I bet you could look at the sun for super long. Probably longer than anybody. There was a cat," it picks at the moss wedge, looking all around deep in thought; clearly spinning a little lie. "There was a cat who did that I think. And the sun shined his eyes up and he saw really good after that. He saw all the way out of camp and even into other camps. So, really good. He could see the fishes in the river from his nest, and he even could see the sky on cloudy days. So probably if you look up at the sun really long that might happen."

It's accepted that saying all this aloud when Leopardsong has already put her paw down is a bad idea. Maggotkit wants to see what happens if it does, is all—plus, thwacking the moss hasn't really been fun for the past few minutes, anyhow.

"Shadowkit, wouldn't that be cool? That would be cool." It adds, glancing at the other kitten as she comes on over, evidently also wondering about the cancelled sun-staring. "But I don't think you could do it. Your eyes aren't good." That's...just plain meanness, nothing else.

@TheRedWyvern ; ASHKIT
@Moonraven ; LEOPARDSONG
@Kaida ; SHADOWKIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[ @TheRedWyvern please refrain from using the clan-wide mention for something like this if it's not an event.]
Oh, dear. This didn't sound good. "Ashkit, my darling, please don't stare or have other kits stare at the sun. I will get in so much trouble if kits start going blind or hurting their eyes." Leopardsong called out quickly, pinning her ears back.

She could see several ticked-off parents yowling because her because her son suggested their kits stare at the sun. "Why not have a staring or quiet contest, or work on your hunting crouch or something." Anything sounded better than staring at the sun contest.
Shadowkit hesitated. "I think.... maybe we shouldn't?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 07:55 PM
no bagels children &lt;3

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooble View Post
Sunkit jolted at the sudden yell, whipping around to face Cloverkit. "Wha-" He started, quickly growing flustered. With his tail tucked between his legs, he marched towards where the fly landed with an angry scowl on his face.

"He's not a thing! He's a cool bug!" He huffed, his ears folding back as he looked down at the fly. Horror crossed his face as he finally registered the fact that the fly was, indeed, deceased. "HE'S DEAD!!!" He shrieked, jumping to his paws.

Tags: @Bluest+r~
Cloverkit

Cloverkit scoffed. Was this kit dumb or something? She batted the dead fly away with a disgusted look on her face.

"Anyway, Sunny- sunny.. sun.. Sunnykit." Cloverkit narrowed her eyes, trying to remember this kit's name. "Er, Sunnykit. D-do you, er, wanna p-play?"

Cloverkit cleared her throat. "Come play with me. Now!" She yowled, maintaining her usual bossy manner.

Plot idea: Clover has a crush on Sun? Can be one-sided.