Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing & Flock Together(1) ]

Listening to him her body froze. Oh no. She didn't know she was gone. She pressed closely to him to try and comfort him, her tail gently touching his shoulder. "I'm sorry.", she meowed. Barleypaw didn't know what else to say. She didn't want him to cry or get angry that she had said something she'd probably regret. She didn't need to loose her friend. She already didn't have much.

[ @Lightningpaw666; ]

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Today, 10:16 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With the clan gathered her eye swept around until they landed on the black and white tom sitting with their medicine cat and Hawkfur. The little trio brought the bittersweet memory of Bravebird in the middle of the two toms. It was disheartening, there were more cats in the clan she watched grow from kit, apprentice, and into warriors. She watched them find and make families and then repeated the cycle with their children. Now she'd do the same with Bravebird's kin, only without Bravebird here to share in the moment. It was a depressing thought, that she pushed aside to finish the meeting.

"The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before Fallownose's spirit so that he may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of WindClan is Crowtooth." She announced to the clan. She did not make her displeasure with the choice known in the slightest. Instead, she offered the new deputy an encouraging smile and waited for the clan to congratulate him.

She raised her tail to add more somber news. "Those who haven't heard, Bravebird's spirit has passed on to StarClan. She served the clan with more honor and bravery than most and will be missed tremendously by her clan and her family." She had left behind her little blessings for WindClan with her kits. She supposed Wolffang had as well with his too. Twilightstar hoped these future generations would grow into warriors as great as their parents. Or better yet just live long and happy lives as they could. She wasn't sure if all parents wanted that, but that's all she wanted for the clan and kits.

Twilightstar dismissed the meeting with those announcements and jumped down from the Galewood. The leader truly wanted to go to sleep, but she wanted to see how Lightningpaw was faring and stuck around to see if she had clanmates who wanted to talk.
#wcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Allison

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 10:18 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Maplekit yawned, and headed back to the nursery.
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong
The heavily pregnant she-cat popped her head out of the nursery, not because she gave a single care about the going ons of the clan. Although, Bravebird's death had her pause and scowl fiercely at her paws for a moment. She silently wished the warrior and mother a peaceful existence in starclan, and if she saw Wolffang tell him to visit the she-cat carrying his kits! The white bengal shook off the sour thoughts about Wolffang and instead glanced around the gathered cats for her kits. Ashkit was there, he's been pretty present and easy to find. But she still hasn't seen Cottonkit in a little. Unlike Ashkit, he didn't ask to go where he wanted. It was starting to worry her.

If she had seen him playing in the nursery all would be well. She didn't need attention on her, she merely wanted to ensure he was okay and not getting into trouble. The she-cat sat down in front of the nursery, eyes following Maplekit as the young one quickly returned to the den once the meeting was over. She waved her tail in a silent greeting to Leechscar, noticing him glancing in her direction, but didn't pay all that much attention to others.

Hmm, it didn't look like Cottonkit was out here either. StarClan! She reminded herself to set ground rules when her kits were born, one of them being to visit mom so she doesn't worry herself into a heart attack. She knew he was probably fine but worried she'd remain.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 11:51 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Sweetkit blinked. Sitting down and watching with gentle blinks

Watertail sat down and listened

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 01:49 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing & Flock Together(1) ]

Listening to him her body froze. Oh no. She didn't know she was gone. She pressed closely to him to try and comfort him, her tail gently touching his shoulder. "I'm sorry.", she meowed. Barleypaw didn't know what else to say. She didn't want him to cry or get angry that she had said something she'd probably regret. She didn't need to loose her friend. She already didn't have much.

[ @Lightningpaw666; ]
Lightningpaw would try to hold it together for his friend as she tried to comfort him. He wouldn't move away from her despite usually being a big clean freak. Lightningpaw only truly allowed the cats he eas closest with touch him. It wasn't a voluntary reaction more involuntary as he had formed something of a complex with his fur being dirty from when he got his scar. Constantly keeping it clean made it more of a habit that now he just always groomed his fur clean. As Lightningpaw listened to the announcement of Crowtooth as Deputy he would whisper in Barleypaw's ear. "I figured he would be named as Deputy he is always the one assigning Patrols even before this." Lightningpaw would whisper to Barleypaw momentarily able to forget about his pain in the moment. @Madelaine
Old Today, 03:29 PM

My Mood: Queenly

@Moonraven

Twiches her tail and nods at the appointment with a smug look, she would cheer Crowtooth's name before heading back to her nest, she was planning on sleeping till sunlight.
Old Today, 04:15 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong ]

GRACKLEKIT

The one moon old kit shuffled blearily out of the nursery. Why was it so loud? Wasn't it sleepy time? Oh my gosh it was a meeting! He knew he wasn't allowed to go over there, so he stood near the nursery, wobbling on tippy toes to get a good look. Twilightstar was announcing the deputy. Crowtooth? Crowtooth! CROWTOOTH!!! He looked around eagerly for his uncle. This was wonderful.

Instead, he found Leopardsong. She looked sad. Or angry. He didn't really know. Bobbling his way over, the kit sat on his hind legs, tapping her with a front paw. "Miss Leopardsong," he inquired, blue eyes curious. "Are you sad about mommy?" He flopped on to his side, staring at her intently. "Don't worry, she's in the sky now. And the sky seems so cool." Evidently, Gracklekit didn't fully understand the concept of Starclan. But it seemed like an excellent adventure, and Gracklekit was all about adventure.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Today, 05:00 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowtooth. Ashkit was sure he heard that name before. ‘Ey! Crowtooth! We’re back!’ This sentence popped up in his head. Then he remembered. Crowtooth was the one who supervised the patrols. He was the fourth WindClan cat that the kit met. Ashkit walked towards Crowtooth. Maybe he’d remember him. “Hi, congratulations!” He said.

{ @Rani - Crowtooth }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; Today at 05:01 PM.
Old Today, 05:10 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw bowed his head at the news of Bravebird’s death. So many deaths…

Willowpaw saw that Mosspaw was feeling miserable, so she tried to comfort him

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.