Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:23 PM
baby bugs. [p]
by Rose
Last post by Zero
Today 05:22 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:10 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:47 PM
A beginning and an end...
Last post by constellation
Today 04:47 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Coyotes' Hunt [P]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

@dino. @Rani @BEAR. @bigbxdwolfz @Highsnow of Matterhorn @kittycatburmise @Eucalyptuspaw

The moment the tang of iron hit his nose, he followed close behind Bumblestar as she suddenly changed course. The overwhelming stink of soppy dog gave away what exactly was happening. The yowls, barking and hissing helped as well. Almost instantly the moment course was changed, Spiderthroat simply looked at Mudhound with an unimpressed expression. "We haveta stop takin you places." he hummed.

He rushed into a rather blood splattered battle. How much of it was Clanmates and mutt? He didn't know. No time to think. Wordlessly Spiderthroat simply kept going, Bumblestar yelled instructions, but his paws didn't falter. Had it been an order to save the Apprentice he would have obliged. But it wasn't. It was an order to 'help' whatever warrior was fighting with a coyote. Therefor. An order to kill.

Weaving through any carcasess, boulders or tree roots, Spiderthroat dove to where Darkecho and the coyote were fighting. Claws out, maw open ready to bite. Landing on the coyotes side and skidding, claws ripping into flesh, his bite anchoring him to the coyote as his paws swung from beneath him. It would be unsurprising to him if the Coyote's balance faltered with how he'd flung his whole weight at the dog.

Seamlessly, Spiderthroat swung himself so he was just in front of the dog. Surely he wasn't big enough to win it in a wresling match. But he was beyond angry. An apprentice who would probably die due to blood loss, another in a tree cowering, and two incompitent warriors who are incapable of playing it safe with two pretty new apprentices.

Hulk SMASH used

Angerly the deputy wrapped his arms around the neck of the dog. Jaws firmly biting into the juggular. Malice raced through his blood, almost as if he was gifted extra strength from Asterdance, the calico surged forwards, knocking it off balance. Effectively ripping open a hole the throat and slamming the things head into the ground with a sickening crack. Growls coming from him as he huffed, standing up straight after a long pause.

He was almost positive it was dead, if not it was going to die soon due to either suffocation, drowning in it's own blood, blunt force trauma or all of the above. Either way, it was a dog he was no longer concerned about. It had a hole in it's airway...little hard for anything to get up from that.

That same intense malice now directed towards Darkecho.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; Yesterday at 08:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Are you freaking kidding me???"

First the otters, then traps and foxes and badgers and owls! Then a hawk, and now coyotes?? Wolfhive was getting sick of this nonsense!

And none of that compared to the pure anger of this situation, seeing two morons deciding to face off against a coyote pack with apprentices in tow. Apprentices - one who shouldn't be out of camp - and the other his own, who was still being trained. He hadn't had a chance to get her battle training done with all this dung going on and had she not gotten up a tree, she might've never...

Anger fueled his moment. The world was red.

[ beefed up 3 ]
The coyote Darkecho had knocked away was converging, aiming to catch Spiderthroat from behind. Unfortunately for it, Wolfhive had been going for the larger coyote - and with Spiderthroat beating him to it and the second coyote getting in the way, Wolfhive hit it instead. Instantly his claws and teeth were latching into it, ripping away taking a sizable chunk from its neck and throat. It hrrked and gasped and after a moment, collapsed.

If looks could kill, Darkecho would be joining the coyotes. Wolfhive stalked off to patrol the perimeter, insuring there were no more coyotes before he howled. "Alpinepaw, it's safe to come down! What the hell happened?? Did you get hurt?"

[ @dino. @BEAR. @Starfall @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Eucalyptuspaw @kittycatburmise ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Yesterday at 09:06 PM.
Old Today, 11:57 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Dark’echo

Dark’echo watched as Bumblestar and some other warriors streamed into the clear patch of ground the cats and coyotes wrestled. “Thank starclan your here!” He yowled at The cats, while raking his claws across the side of yet another coyote, while his face was screwed in a snarl at his enemies, his green eyes reflected deep shame and embarrassment. “We would have retreated, but the coyotes had already seen us, and I didn’t want to risk leading them to the camp-“ a coyote reared and landed on him, and he narrowly missed snapping jaws as he rolled from under his attacker, managing to score his claws across the coyotes belly before clearing out the way, making it yelp. “There wasn’t really much time to think about it.” He grunted. He now faced the mangled body of Fleckpaw, his eyes widening in guilt and horror. “NO! Fleckpaw! Is she breathing!?” He already knew that the apprentice was dead, he just vainly wished he was wrong. “This is my fault, Bumblestar. I’m so sorry.” But apologies could be made later. Right now they needed to get out of this mess. He didn’t hurl himself at another coyote just yet, waiting for his leader’s command. He had made mistakes enough already. He held the hostile furious gazes of the other cats with dignity but it was obvious he knew this was his fault by the guilt flashing bright in his eyes. They had taken down most of the rest of the coyotes, any other still standing had deep wounds, and before they could finish them off they had already scrambled away through the bushes, whimpering and howling. Well they won’t be back any time soon, he thought grimly. He was ready to face any punishment he deserved. He just hoped that Bumblestar was merciful towards Appleleap, more if he would survive to get a punishment at all.

[ @dino. @BEAR. @Starfall @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Eucalyptuspaw @kittycatburmise ]
__

★彡My characters! ☆彡
☆Cypress'paw, Dark’echo, and Spotted’paw coming soon!! ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

Join me!!
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~~
Old Today, 03:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
173/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw hissed loudly in extreme fear, and her tail became fluffy. She arched her back and her pupils were dilated. Alpinepaw looked at the scene. Alpinepaw's body was violently shaking. She could fall off at any moment. Unfortunately, she fell off the tree and landed on her right side, fainting soon after. Before she fainted, she said fearfully, "Bumblestar, p-p-p-please...don't punish them..."

[ @Starfall @Rani @BEAR. @dino. ]
[ @bigbxdwolfz @Highsnow of Matterhorn @kittycatburmise (your turn next!) @Eucalyptuspaw ]

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)