WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ooble
Today 03:26 PM

Old August 10th, 2024, 02:48 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

sagechaser

his first patrol after returning home! though he didn't quite recognize any of his patrol mates... oh well, no mind. new friends! new faces! he shook out his pelt and energetically trotted over, smiling. at least now he knew both of their new medicine cats. or, well, relatively new to him.

he did his best to listen patiently to the herb descriptions. ah, there goes a butterfly! no!! focus, sage!! the warrior diverted his green gaze to Mossfreckle, nodding absently as if he were truly going to remember anything he said. here's hoping!

"heya," Sagechaser said back to Roachflare, studying his pelt. so many colors! he looked over at Quillpaw next, observing the cat's heterochromatic eyes. he held his tongue and just smiled at the apprentice, noticing the subtle downturn in his expression. maybe he woke up with a burr in his nest. or in his fur. however the saying goes. Grousepaw was the last he scrutinized. his biggest takeaway was that he was big! and fluffy, too.

clearing his throat, the warrior glanced around at his patrol mates. he got the unfortunate impression he was the oldest here. stars, when'd he get old?? how awful. sheepishly, he asked, "so... where's this grotto? sounds neat. uhm." he flicked his tail, as if to brush away his own words. he'll find out soon enough when Grousepaw leads them along.

speaking of. how odd to have an apprentice leading a patrol! Sagechaser can't remember if that ever happened to him before. probably not. but it reminded him of his adopted younger sister and how she was an enforcer as an apprentice. how in the darkest stars did all these cats younger than him accomplish all these impressive things?! jeez, he's really gotta pick up his act and do something cool. if it's not too late. it's probably too late. rats.
[ @alec @furrensic @redshiftreign ]
Old August 11th, 2024, 12:33 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

FOXFURY

The she-cat looked up as patrols were announced, not really expecting to get put on one. She hadn't even toured the territory with Owlthroat yet. So there was a pause before she got to her feet in which she registered her new name, then registered it again, than registered that it meant she was supposed to gather with these Mudslide and Magpiepaw individuals.

Shifting to her paws, the short warrior (probationary warrior?) slunk her way over, offering a small smirk in the patrol leader's direction. "It's your lucky day," she whispered. Mudslide was cute. Seemed a little unsure of herself, and on the younger side, but she would do. As long as she could give Foxfury a simple rundown on the territory, they'd be A-okay. That way, she could impress Mr. Owl-for-a-neck when he finally got around to taking her out for a patrol himself.

She turned to the other patrol member, an apprentice! "Hello, furball," she grinned. Turning over her shoulder to look at Mudslide she added, "Lucky day times two!" She liked this apprentice. Maybe it was just because she was in a good mood since she FINALLY got to leave camp, but her confidence was quite likable.

Thyme and juniper. Juniper sounded familiar, she'd definitely come across those berries before. Thyme was new to her, and kind of sounded like every other fern-like bush. Hopefully one of the other two knew what to look out for. Foxfury didn't particularly feel like a mouthful of poisonous leaves. "Lead the way, darling," she announced, having observed outgoing patrols long enough to know that Mudslide was the leader and therefore supposed to take point.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old August 11th, 2024, 06:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

On a quiet day, Darkleaf found themself checking up on the camp's walls. The thickets were still... Thick. The trees were still... Trees. There wasn't really anything to fix, all seemed to be in order, but they hated sitting around. Maybe she should try helping with apprentice training or something, but that still made them a little anxious. Her ears perked up, as she heard the medicine cat call 'Shadowclan gather at my paws'. Perfect! They quickly came trotting over, eager to hear what they had to say. Herb patrols, surely? She was eager to know what she'd be sent out for - after all, her herb knowledge wasn't great (to say the least), so it was always interesting to learn a little more. 'Marigolds, mushrooms, and cobwebs,' huh? Marigolds and cobwebs shouldn't bee too hard to find, she was a little worried about gathering mushrooms. It seemed simple enough, but they weren't sure how they'd even pluck them out. Oh well, hopefully it'd work itself out. They'd been grouped up with Rookfire, Foggymask and Pigeonpaw. She was familiar with Rookfire, but the other two? She wasn't really sure. Passing a customary head dip to Mossfreckle, she padded up to Rookfire, who Mossfreckle had quickly drawn her attention too - how sweet! Darkleaf certainly wasn't one to poke their nose into others' business, but whatever was going on between the two seemed cute, that was, if she'd read it right. "Hiya," She purred, "nice day for a herb patrol." She smiled, acknowledging the blazing sun. Perhaps it was a bit too warm, but they'd try to make the most of it.

@alec
@forest
@Luminous

oops back from hiatus early

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw wasted no time in coming over at the call of their name from their favorite cat besides others. Naturally, the dark feline had favorites within the clan, it was also expected. When one is left alone for most of their kithood, any ounce of personal connections they made, they held close. So imagine how delighted the paw felt when they heard their name along with their sister to go out with the medicine cat themselves. Of course, Wispy wanted to yell at the nickname the other gave them, but not once did they act out on it. Not trying to make it obvious how excited they felt, the paw came forward and took a spot in front of Moss. Wispy didn't hear their sibling so they could only assume that meant she hadn't shown up yet. "Hm, okay sounds easy to find" came their mumbled response, as they burned the description to memory. This herb patrol would go easier this time around, especially with the knowledge of what the herb smelt like and felt like. They had gotten lucky being on patrol with their younger adopted brother, he was a massive help. It wasn't easy searching for plants because they didn't know what they smelt like or felt, using sight painfully was not an option for them.

@Mica @elio

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 12:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 22 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)

· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @Rowlet ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider padded into camp, Ravenheart and Gutspaw in tow. Man, he seemed to be late reporting in patrols a lot! Er, well, this was the second time. So maybe not that much. He hoped he wasn’t in trouble, he did bring his patrol mates back and plenty of prey!

“Hey boss, here’s that prey you asked for!!”

[Hillstrider delivered 1 frog and 2 mice!]

[Hey yall sorry work wiped me yesterday go ahead and just post them returning and reporting here!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]

@Mica @wolfie

Ravenheart followed the other two as they returned from the patrol, carrying two frogs. It wasn't their best catch, and they couldn't help but be disappointed by the results of this hunt, but they shoved the feeling aside. They could always hunt more next patrol. They looked forward to next time they could get out into the wilderness.

[Ravenheart delivered 2 frogs]

"Hope we didn't miss too much," they greeted with a small smile.