Old August 8th, 2024, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

How nice it was to be in her favourite place. Buttercuptwist came trotting through the grass, eager to search for the herbs. Feverfew and Marigold! She remembered them well. Feverfew was small and white, whilst marigold was larger and far more vibrant. Twilight Falls was filled with these flowers, so it shouldn't take too long. "Lionscar," She called happily, "How's life treating you? Been up to anything fun recently?" She asked, head swivelling round as she searched for herbs.

@---Bluestar---
"Its been fine just training Mosspaw." he mewed.

Old August 8th, 2024, 01:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
"Its been fine just training Mosspaw." he mewed.
Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

"Well that's great t' hear!" She chirped, searching round the falls. "I've got a new apprentice on my paws now too: Spottedpaw." She was soon alerted to a particularly small patch of feverfew growing near the edge of the lake - perfect!
[rolled: 12]
The she cat crouched down, plucking 2 little white blooms - it was only a small patch, better leave the rest! Now to find marigold. Shouldn't be too hard, the stuff's everywhere! Maybe it wouldn't grow as close to the lake. Attentively, she gazed out at her surroundings - ah! Right in the sunlight, there was a lovely big patch of marigold flowers, flourishing in the Greenleaf weather.
[rolled: 20]
Buttercuptwist bounded on over, and grabbed as much as she could - 3 big marigolds! Hopefully Lightningstorm would be happy with that!

+ 2 Feverfew, + 3 Marigold

@---Bluestar---

oops back from hiatus early

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 08:07 AM.
Old August 11th, 2024, 03:47 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw bounded besides the other cats, feeling mildly uncomfortable. Like he genuinely had no clue they existed till they were assigned a patrol with em. Whatever though, he'd be productive. He looked over at Loudwhisker as she started talking. He had no say in the matter, so he stayed silent, glancing over at Tallgrass for a response.

Cardinalpaw saw a wren nearby, and looked back over at the warriors, as if asking if he could catch it or wait. The apprentice glanced around at the surrounding area, blinking as he looked at the waterfall. Woah. That was actually..really pretty. They stared for a moment before turning away.

@rubberRatroom @Spider.

Last edited by ollie; August 11th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Old Today, 08:30 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dark

Lionscar looked around for some Feverfew when he some. "Yeah I feel so bad for Mosspaw. We just had to inform the leader that we found Mosspaw's mom ripped to shreds by a tree." he mewed sadly.
+2 Feverfew @sleepyyjax

Old Today, 01:11 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw bounded besides the other cats, feeling mildly uncomfortable. Like he genuinely had no clue they existed till they were assigned a patrol with em. Whatever though, he'd be productive. He looked over at Loudwhisker as she started talking. He had no say in the matter, so he stayed silent, glancing over at Tallgrass for a response.

Cardinalpaw saw a wren nearby, and looked back over at the warriors, as if asking if he could catch it or wait. The apprentice glanced around at the surrounding area, blinking as he looked at the waterfall. Woah. That was actually..really pretty. They stared for a moment before turning away.

@rubberRatroom @Spider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post

loudwhisker

WARRIOR | Female | 20 moons

"Every journey has its final day. Don’t rush."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loudwhisker followed Tallgrass out into the territory. She was amazed by the waterfall, the name Twilight Falls starting to make a lot more sense. She couldn't remember being here, perhaps when she was an apprentice. But she hadn't been one for some time now. She silently looked over at Cardinalpaw. She snapped back to the ground in front of her soon, though. She didn't like reliving the past, sometimes the past wasn't worth reliving. She'd had her fair share of moments she wished she could forget. Maybe she could erase everything up until now. Wouldn't that be nifty?

"Should we all catch one piece of prey and then look for cobwebs?"

She asked Tallgrass, dipping her head. It was a minor suggestion. She would follow whatever he said regardless of what she thought. Again, he seemed respectable, and that deemed him orderly to her. Loudwhisker was glad to be out and about again. It was nice not being in a den all day, or in the clearing wondeirng what the hell you were going to do. It's not like she made many friends, either. She wasn't exactly fun to be around. Not that she was complaining, she liked being on her own. Confined to nobody but herself. They were bitter words, but nothing she couldn't face. If she was a flightless bird, so be it, she was still free and that's all that mattered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can ignore this next part if they are not going hunting immediately

She went to go look for prey, her tail flicking behind her. Her eyes were sharp, looking for the slightest bend in a blade of grass, or in the leaves of a bush. She used her nose instead, taking in all of the scents. Loudwhisker caught one, rushing to grab it. It was a squirrel, not her first pick, but it was alright in terms of "can I catch this, yes or no." She crept forward, her pawsteps making a quiet echo along the tall rock. She was lucky that almost every noise echoed, or else that squirrel would have sprinted faster than any WindClanner. The squirrel was nibbling on some kind of broken acorn. It didn't notice her as she got even closer. She couldn't really remember when she'd been this close to prey. She jumped without a second thought, landing with a thump on the squirrel. Loud gave it the killing bite, waiting for the others to finish their hunting.

@ollie - Cardinalpaw

@Spider. - Tallgrass

TallGrass walked into twilight falls "yeah we could split up some of us hunting the others looking for cob webs" the warrior said "I'll probably start with the cob webs you can go hunt and cardinal can pick what they wanna do" he meowed
(late post sorry)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)