Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
How to start role playing?
Last post by elio
Today 12:05 PM
[p] tell me, tell me, do...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 12:04 PM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 12:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:57 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Talking baby bugs. [p]

[ GUYS BTW YOU DON'T HAVE TO MENTION ME :0 You can VM me if you reply to lmk (you do not have to, I will check this thread regularly) ... but I will cry if I get 15 mentions ]

Softdaisy
She/Her

The kits were old enough now, Softdaisy hoped. Not hungry all the time, eyes and ears freshly opened. The braver of them had begun wriggling around recently. But Softdaisy had been too concerned to let them out, away from her - she'd been monitoring and hovering over them nonstop - just yet, so still she'd waited.

But these were Briarberry's kits... her sister's. And there was no way in all the moons that Softdaisy was going to let Spiderthroat avoid seeing his litter now. For skies sake, the deputy hadn't even come 'round to see them a singular time, and safe to say, Softdaisy was pissed. Her sister had died giving birth to this litter. It was one thing to not be there during the birth, it was another entirely to pretend his kits didn't exist!

It was time to rain hell on him (in the form of thirteen cute wriggling fuzzballs).

"Children," Softdaisy said softly, nudging each of them in turn. "Little darlings. It's morning, time to get up, we're going to go see someone today." 'Since he won't come to them.' All the kits had been fed - she'd made sure of it, and she'd fetched Cricketkit, Flykit, and Beetlekit from Weepingwillow since the Queen had taken to feeding those three along with her own. Either way, aside from being separated during feeding times, Softdaisy made sure to keep all thirteen kittens with her most of the time.

Once all the kits were awake - or at the very least, had roused from their slumber and seemed attentive - Softdaisy ducked her head to pick up one of the many by the scruff. "Follow me, okay?" She asked, and then slowly - but steadily - led each of the kittens (who'd decided they wanted to follow her) out of the Nursery for the first time (or, Softdaisy would hope it was the first time).

An unsuspecting Spiderthroat was their target for today (Softdaisy had a grudge to upheld!), whether he liked it or not. Casually pausing a little ways away from where the deputy sat, the dilute calico lowered the kit in her maw to the ground gently. "Look, darlings. It's your father. Why don't you go say hello?" In other words, revenge for not being there for her sister, nor being there for his kits.

[ Assuming this is after the timeskip ! This is not mandatory by the way (: Just here for if the kittens want to meet their "father". Onto the million mentions...
[ @Starfall - Spiderthroat / @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Weepingwillow Mention / Beetlekit - @forest / Cricketkit - @Bean / Hornetkit - @sleepyyjax / Waspkit - @ChaosBringer. / Butterflykit - @Idiotic.Bean101 / Mantiskit - @Blossom Cry / Spiderlingkit - @Estelle / Fleakit - @Fish / Dragonflykit - @HerbalTea / Flykit - @rubberRatroom / Fireflykit - @Rowan / Cicadakit - @Zero / Mitekit - @flowsie ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; Yesterday at 07:10 PM. Reason: broken mentions
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: baby bugs. [p]

Mantiskit listened to Softdaisy. "Okay, mama!" She yawned. "Who we seeing?" The kit asked. She then saw a strange cat. Her eyes sparkled. It was time for trouble. Mantiskit padded over to Spiderthroat. "He my father?" She wondered. The kit saw his tail. Mantiskit jumped on it and started biting it. " Did you love mama? I don't 'member mama. Tell meh about her." She mewed, listening intently. @Starfall @Rose (open for any other kits.)

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 09:47 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

FireflyKit
Female | 0 Moons | ThunderClan Kit | Posts: 2/10
fluffy white she-cat with light orange-golden spots and yellow eyes. lots of neck fluff
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Starfall

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She let out a loud, rumbly purr upon seeing her father, being the second kit (though she wished she was first) to leap up to him. She craned her neck up to see the huge, super cool deputy, instantly giving a huge grin. “Papa!” she purred out. She hadn’t met her father once, but oh the things she heard! And he was the deputy, so that had to count for some more cool brownie points. She immediately went for the toms flown tail, clinging onto it happily and climbing up to his back, testing her own balance.

What’s it like? Being super cool and awesome?” she interrogated, an energetic little bounce in her voice and the light in her eyes. It was nearly impossible to not see her as a innocent little angel, unless she bit you that is.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Butterflykit-She/Her
0 Moons

-----------------

Huh?
They were... going?
Going to see who?

As she followed Softdaisy and her siblings, before they stopped.
Softdaisy spoke again.
Oh, that was Papa!

She stayed where she was, curiously watching as Mantis and Firey had already jumped toward him.
She would stay watching for now, beside Softdaist, despite her growing curiousity.

@Rose - @Starfall

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Weepingwillow gave a gentle purr as Softdaisy took the little ones away, Emberkit muttering a gentle goodbye as he watched them go. Weepingwillow stretched gently.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Flykit

KIT | Female | 1-2 moon(s)??

Caught In The Spiders Web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was going to meet someone?? Meet someone! Meet some cat- meet another cat that wasn't Softdaisy, Mantiskit, Fleakit,BeetlekitCricketkitHornetkitWaspkitButterf lykitSpiderlingkit- well, her siblings!

"I comin', auntie Daisy!"

Her tiny stubby legs stumbled across the nursery floor. She was getting better, she could tell! If she didn't start thinking about something else at least- because if she didthenallthingswouldjuststartgoingvery,verywronga ndshedidn'twan-

Flykit tripped, did a very odd twirl, then fell to the ground. Huh. HUh. The ground felt weird. It was green! Green with uhh... what was it again? Right, grass! Grass, she liked grass, could she eat it? It wouldn't mind if she took a little nibble would it? It'snotlikegrasshadfeelings,ordidit?Shedidn'twantt oupsetmrgrass!Thatwouldmakeherupset and-

Right! Father! She'd heard stories that he was the deputy, though she hardly knew what that word meant. From how Softdaisy described it, the role was important to some degree. Her father was important! Wow! She wouldn't have minded all that much if he wasn't. She just wished he'd visit her. Oh well! Because she was getting better at walking, she could anno- er, pest- no, no! She could visit him instead! She'd talk about how she'd found a new bug and namedittoadbecauseshethoughtitwasreallyfunnytoname abugafterafrogbecausefrogsate bugs and-

Keep going! Flykit feared that if she continued fading in and out of the world, she'd get stuck out of it. And she definitely didn't want that! How could she enjoy the fluffy cotton in the sky anymore if she did??

"Papa!"

Flykit ran up, skidding to a hault as she fell forwards, almost bumping into Spiderthroats paws. Her head flung backwards, looking up at the cat.

"Hi papa! Are yu here fer us?"

She had no concept of randomly stumbling across the deputy. She thought maybe Softdaisy had somehow gotten him to sit here, waiting for her and some of her siblings to just happen to walk by.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My silly T0T Also, Rose, lemme know if you're alright with Fly calling Softdaisy auntie Daisy ^^!

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Today, 10:20 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Waspkit
Thunderclan kit, She/her 1 moons?

Waspkit was curled up next to Hornetkit, her black tail lashing softly as she lay next to her sister. Her little plump body shook slightly with irritation as Miss Daisy spoke and
nudged them, curling her tail protectively around Hornetkit's. See someone? Why? Why would we see anyone? There was no use. With a huff and a puff, Waspkit stood up and started to follow before looking back at her Hornet. "Hornetkit!! Come ons!" She said, pawing at the ground softly as she waited for her sister. If they came along, Waspkit would walk alongside them until they got to Spiderthroat. She leaned over to her sister and whispered in their ear. "I bets he'll like mes more." The kit teased.

@sleepyyjax (hehehe)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page