Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

The large tabby glided across the clearing at the Hornet's call. With a small yawn as he broke the sleepy spell that had held him in a grip the last few days, he noticed Snowpaw waiting nearby. This was his newest apprentice. While the loss of Mushroompaw would be something he'd still be coping with, he knew this young feline would need to start training asap. He'd have to keep moving because nothing slowed down for grief. He learned that the hard way with his mate at the recent meeting when they replaced Springlight. It would be okay. It always ended up okay. He just had to remind himself of that everyday.

"Ya ready to see the territory, kiddo?" Sparrowpelt would speak as he came to a halt next to Snowpaw.

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice

---
Snowpaw bounced in place. "Yes! This is so exciting!!! I've never been outside of camp before. What will it be like? I wanna learn EVERYTHING!! Alllll the landmarks, the borders, the best places to hunt... OOH DO YOU THINK WE'LL GET TO SEE OTHER CLAN CATS!?!" She said in her usual rapid-fire way of talking, barraging Sparrowpelt with words and questions. "Will there be FOXES? or BADGERS?! Won't that be so exciting!??" Her eyes were gleaming in excitement, eager to see the territory for the first time.
---

Old August 10th, 2024, 11:09 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Attending." Antpaw copies the other apprentices and warriors and meows neutrally. He glances behind him to look for his mentor Sunflowerswirl. Things had been awkward with her for a while, mostly on his end- he didn't really know how to interact with her, but that still didn't change the fact that they were apprentice and mentor.

On another note, he definitely feels very nervous about the patrol. For his clan and for himself, he needed to make sure it was done as well as possible. No longer would he be a kit, he was a proud apprentice now, and he was not going to bumble about and make a fool of himself. Antpaw straightens his back, trying to appear more confident than he actually was.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; August 10th, 2024 at 11:09 PM.
Old August 10th, 2024, 11:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunflowerswirl
She startled slightly as she looked up towards where the hornet had called out for a round of patrols. That was strange, wasn’t border and herb patrols usually dealt out by Spiderthroat? The molly didn’t mind too much, was just curious about the difference. But this seemed like a good opportunity to try and bond with Antpaw and try and figure out to make things work. Antpaw didn’t favor Sunflowerswirl, who would in all honesty, but that didn’t mean that the warrior was going to not try her best to teach the apprentice all that he needs to know. So she got to her paws and made her way over to the growing group of cats. She spotted her apprentice and took a seat near to him, but distant enough to give space if he wanted it.

Hello, Antpaw. I hope you’re day as been well so far?” She greeted kindly, hoping to start off a bit of small talk because sitting in awkward silence wasn’t a very ‘trying to bond’ thing to do.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive | @bigbxdwolfz - Antpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 10th, 2024, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Sunflowerswirl
She startled slightly as she looked up towards where the hornet had called out for a round of patrols. That was strange, wasn’t border and herb patrols usually dealt out by Spiderthroat? The molly didn’t mind too much, was just curious about the difference. But this seemed like a good opportunity to try and bond with Antpaw and try and figure out to make things work. Antpaw didn’t favor Sunflowerswirl, who would in all honesty, but that didn’t mean that the warrior was going to not try her best to teach the apprentice all that he needs to know. So she got to her paws and made her way over to the growing group of cats. She spotted her apprentice and took a seat near to him, but distant enough to give space if he wanted it.

Hello, Antpaw. I hope you’re day as been well so far?” She greeted kindly, hoping to start off a bit of small talk because sitting in awkward silence wasn’t a very ‘trying to bond’ thing to do.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive | @bigbxdwolfz - Antpaw ]

[Antpaw]

Antpaw is too busy being deep in thought, coming up with ideas to make things less awkward, how to do well on his first patrol, and trying not to act nervous; that when Sunflowerswirl asks him this question he doesn't even properly notice.

"No, what?" He answers on reflex, eyes still on Wolfhive and the other warriors. Only after a while does he realize it was Sunflowerswirl who was talking to him. Antpaw meows stiffly, "What was your question?"

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; August 10th, 2024 at 11:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Almost everyone had come... but Wolfhive didn't miss the few who didn't.

"Let me be perfectly clear. I am not as forgiving as Spiderthroat may be when it comes to patrol calls: participating in these activities are some of the bare minimum expectations we have of our Clan-mates. Where Spiderthroat may sling names out and hope for the best, I call you all first before I begin assignments to cut loose anyone who would not have helped you to begin with.

"Hollyheart [ @Hollyheart of thunder], Hailpaw [ @Bean], and Cinderfoot [ @Frigost]."
Wolfhive's voice raised, loud enough to echo off the den walls. "None of you have come when called, disobeying an order and disregarding patrols our Clan needs to survive. Hollyheart and Cinderfoot, both of you are exiled for the next quarter-moon - I don't want to see either of you in my camp or territory until then, and I expect you to bring back prey to compensate for your laziness. As for you Hailpaw - you're on nursery cleaning duty. I want the beds changed, the floor scrubbed, and if a queen needs something, you're fetching it. Have Softdaisy [ @Rose] come to me when she's satisfied with your work. If I hear nothing from her within the next few days, things will be worse for you."

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---
Hollyheart and Cinderfoot have been exiled from ThunderClan until 8/19. Any posts they make around ThunderClan will make them susceptible to being attacked if they do not leave or, circumstances depending, executed.

During the time you roleplay them as exiles, please make at least 3 posts with them in the outskirts before you try to have them rejoin. Follow Missing Cat instructions, but instead of the "why did I go missing" IC, I would recommend focusing on "why I want to come back"! When you're ready for the rejoining, ping dino., Starfall, or myself.

Hailpaw is being confined to camp until they complete nursery cleaning duties. Wolfhive has included examples of what he wants done. When Hailpaw is done, they should ask Softdaisy to speak to Wolfhive about their behavior in order to regain freedom. If their punishment is not completed by 8/17, Wolfhive will demote them. If their lackluster behavior continues, Wolfhive may escalate to a temporary exile as well.
---

This complicated matters to some degree. Cinderfoot's neglect left Willowpaw without a guardian, but thankfully the numbers weren't so skewed Wolfhive couldn't work with what they had.

"The rest of you - like I mentioned to those who didn't have apprentices, you're being paired up with another warrior due to all the threats in the woods. We're working on cutting through 'em, but it's a lot at once and we can't completely stall operations just 'cause of it. Apprentices, stay close to the warriors you're with - you should be within eyesight at all times.

"Warriors, these apprentices are your responsibility. If they are harmed due to your negligence... it won't be the foxes in the woods you'll have to worry about."
Hopefully, since these cats responded to the patrol call, they'd take things seriously especially when paired with seeing punishments issued already.

Wolfhive didn't want to be a jackass about it, but he'd do it if it meant things got done and cats were safe.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: AAAACHOOO! Your nose is tickled by pollen and you can't resist sneezing! There goes some of the nearby prey. ]
"Sunflowerswirl [ @Oliver], take Antpaw [ @bigbxdwolfz] and Willowfrost [ @TanghuluCat] to Cattail Pond. Antpaw hasn't had much hunting experience to my knowledge, so make sure you cover that." He didn't expect the patrol to bring back much when training was the focus, but he'd be delighted if Antpaw caught something. It might boost his opinion of Sunflowerswirl if he saw more progress.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: Dung! You're a little slow at burying prey and a vulture tries to steal your catch. ]
"Lavendersong [ @twizzypaw], take Creepingpaw [ @twizzypaw] and Salmonshade [ @Tallstar] to Willow's Rise. There are vultures in the area, so make sure you bury your prey quickly so they don't steal it. As long as you leave 'em be, you'll probably be fine."

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: A squirrel chucks an acorn at you! What a jerk! ]
"Sparrowpelt [ @SuspiciousMindz], take Snowpaw [ @snowflake. ] and Acornfall [ @Luna16 ] to Herondive Hollow. Do not cross the ravine; I'd rather you focus on hunting on our side." In part, he didn't want to risk Snowpaw falling off the tree - and it prevented any disputes if they got a little excited hunting. "If you notice anything off, let me know.. I'll be sending warriors to mark the border itself later."

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: Is that... RiverClan scent? The once-abandoned border now reeks of the fish once more! Ewww. ]
"And finally, Russetflare [ @forest], take Flamingclaw [ @Concorde] and Willowpaw [ @Blossom Cry] to Smallpines. Stay away from the river - we got otters in the water and they can and will kill you. Mark just above our side of the bank and hunt within our woods. If you have any issues, come back - don't do anything stupid." A sigh.

Under current circumstances, he wasn't sure how comfortable he was with cats leaving if their patrol mates failed. .. Not with how chaotic things had been. "Report to me when you're finished, or if your patrol mates do not participate in your patrol. I will hold cats accountable if they aren't holding their own weight.

"You're dismissed."

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---
These patrols are due 8/23 @11:59pm Pacific Time. If no report is made by then and an extension is not asked for prior to the deadline, punishments will be issued 8/24 for the offending stinkers. VM me if you need an extension!
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM

[Antpaw]

Antpaw burns with embarrassment after he hears Wolfhive mention that he isn't that experienced. It was true, but he didn't have to announce it in front of the entire clan! Besides, he was only six moons, this was normal. He would be skilled in hunting in no time!

He dips his head down and follows after Sunflowerswirl to Cattail Pond, grumbling under his breath. Just you watch, he'll bring back prey so big and plump that even Wolfhive would be surprised!
Old Today, 08:05 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Willowpaw heard Wolfhive and trotted up. "Ooh! I can't wait!" She mewed, trotting over to Smallpines.