Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
dragonwind's lab!
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:26 AM
Favorite cat you've ever...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:17 AM
scream.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:16 AM
Make a Story - One...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:15 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted
Default Warren Wandering [WC RABBIT HUNTING EVENT]

CROWBREEZE
| he/him | 34 moons | warrior |

Event [#event]

WARREN WANDERING
Crowbreeze stood and padded into the WindClan clearing. He sat down right in the center (he made sure) and stared out over the morning-lit clearing. “WindClan! Gather ‘round please!” he said cheerfully. I just love getting up in the morning. he thought, smiling. As cats began to gather below him, he began to speak again. “So. Today I thought we’d get into a little bit of competitive rabbit hunting! We’ll divide into teams of two to four and go out into the territory. Whoever gets the biggest amount of rabbit and brings them back here by sun-high wins the competition! I may even throw in a little bonus for the winning team…” Crow smiled. “Well then. Let’s get started!”

OOC TIME!
Hey everyone! Welcome! I’m so glad you chose to participate in my event. So today we are doing a competition; Rabbit a hunting! Your characters can tackle this any way they please, going into the warrens, or staying about the hills.

Here’s the gist.

- Teams of TWO to THREE characters! No more, no less! Crowbreeze will need a team too, *wink*

- During the hunting portion! Each character may catch a maximum of THREE rabbits per post. To catch a rabbit you must roll a D20 for each hunting portion. Example:
Quote:
Mellowleaf

[ rolling… 3/20]
Mellowleaf saw a rabbit. They crept up towards it…jumped…they missed and off the rabbit went.

- Participate with your teammates and be a team player. That’s all I ask.

Off we go!

Oh yeah—if anyone wants to be Crowbreeze’s partner mention me.[/font]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Lilac_Cat @Allison

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Yesterday at 04:44 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Warren Wandering [WC RABBIT HUNTING EVENT]

Warmsun And AmberBone Gathered Around And Nooded At Eachother. Crow, You Can Be On Our Team If Ya Want! Amberbone Called Out.
@constellation
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Watertail blinked and joined. Gently wincing as he stood, he'd taken Vinepaw out to help the Tom learn to climb. While climbing he seemed to have been more sore than usual. Watertail winced as he sat up, crouching a bit as his bones ached for a moment

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly
ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: Warren Wandering [WC RABBIT HUNTING EVENT]

Quailpaw!
WindClan Apprentice • 21/100
She-cat • She/Her • 6 moons
Just a few days ago, I thought I was the best. Now I know how horrible I truly am.
A dark brown she with dark beige circles on her cheeks and gold-yellow eyes. Has a newly clawed-up back and a ripped ear.

|~~~~~~~~~|
The blood on her back and ear was dried out by now. No, she still hadnt been able to get those wounds treated at the medicine den. She just had to hope they wouldn't get infected. Quailpaw trotted forward, dipping her head. "Sounds fun!" Quailpaw said with a smile. All she had to do was not get too competitive this time around. Simple, right?

[OPEN!]
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Maplekit heard, wanting to join. "I don't know how to hunt though..." She complained.
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw looked up at crowbreeze hm a hunting competition he was fairly well at hunting and rabbits especially.He quickly walked over he mulled over the team combinations thinking about who would be the best to work with

After a few moments a question bubbled up who would actually want him as a teammate sure he was a decent hunter he had far more flaws he sighed today had been rough

OPEN

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw looked up at crowbreeze hm a hunting competition he was fairly well at hunting and rabbits especially.He quickly walked over he mulled over the team combinations thinking about who would be the best to work with

After a few moments a question bubbled up who would actually want him as a teammate sure he was a decent hunter he had far more flaws he sighed today had been rough

OPEN

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw pads over to the apprentice. He wasn't sure they had met before, but he didn't have a team, and it wouldn't hurt to ask. The cat looked bigger than him, but not big enough to be a warrior. Hopefully that meant they had a lot more hunting experience, enough to cover his inexperience.

"Do you want to be a team?" He meows, "And then we can look for one more cat. I'm Bouncepaw."

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 07:44 PM.