Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 09:27 AM
Ollie's Character Bios!...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:23 AM

Old August 10th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
ThunderClan "To Be An Angel?" [mega finder]

Saffronkit

The Fallen Angel

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

You, could you take a look at me? (You could break an angel's fall and ignore the Devil's call)

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

INFO, general, q&a

☀︎ I submitted Saffronkit into ShadowClan today! Here are the roles I'm looking for! (just rough, no plot-explanation just yet ^^!) ☀︎

MAJORS

Mother

- Preferably a cis female cat, I really want both of his parents to be biological!

- Active character with an okay reputation (I don't want your cat to be evil. Or disliked, they can have a neutral reputation!)

Father

- Preferably a cis male cat, again, I really want both parents to be biological<33

- Active character with a positive reputation! I kind of want the cat to be good at something, like fighting, hunting, known for one thing well.

- Has to be alright with being killed

Older sibling

- Can be any gender! Doesn't matter to me.

- Not relatively known for something, but a good, loyal warrior.

- Also an active character with a good reputation!

Killer

- Must already be an established one (doesn't mean has killed anyone yet. Rather just a "make sure your cat is set on killing another," type thing.)

- No cats that haven't been approved!

- Doesn't need to be all that active, just for the thread where [insert father] is murdered

MINORS

Mentor

- Again, any gender! This role is still pretty important to the plot, but, as I expect Saffron will be seeking other cats for other lessons, and will have a lot less time to interact with your cat.

- Should be able to put pressure on Saffron without overdoing it

- An ACTIVE character!!

Lesson-Cats

- Any gender, any cat.

- Cats that will teach Saffron apprentice lessons!

- Idm if they're not that active of a character, but they need to be active during lessons! ^^ (I don't want to speed through his apprenticeship but i'd prefer to finish lessons within a week-2 week time frame! Totally alright if that doesn't happen, just VM me and let me know<3)

"Friends"

- Any gender!

- Saffron doesn't really consider anyone her "friend," and she most certainly won't ever call someone a "best friend" at that. These cats are ones she'll interact with and notice if they've run into each other enough.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

info, GENERAL, q&a

PLOT

Act 1, Am I bad, am I bad, am I bad, am I really that bad?

[Insert father] is a very respectable warrior, and with his successful son, he expects the same of his daughter. [insert mother] has a little less expectations, but still hounds Saffronkit nonetheless. Saffronkit takes these expectations harshly, building all of this weight on her shoulders until it simply becomes too much! She's supposed to do kit lessons that, kit lessons this. Being the stubborn young kit she is, she refused to do the lessons. [insert father] wasn't very happy about this and gets angry at Saffronkit, yelling at her constantly. Even after the situations there no longer seems to be a hopeful glint in his eyes whenever he saw her. And whenever she'd try to strike conversation like they used to, he'd snap at her or turn away, a cold look on his face. [Insert mother] and him fight alot, and end up going separate ways. (it's kind of like a Crookedkit situation, minace the injury)

Act 2, Have you ever died in a nightmare?

After her parents are nolonger talking to each other, and her father hardly talking to her, Saffronkit falls apart. She blames everything on herself, dissappointed and unable to believe in herself any further. When she finally reaches her apprentice ceremony, she's drained, not sure she can do this anymore. [Insert mother] is proud of her for the most part, but is growing distant. Saffronpaw's older sibling still visits her lots, but always with this kind of look on their face. Like they know exactly what she did, thinking it was all some sort of elaborate plan. She slowly starts giving out less and less trust, becoming indifferent to anyone or anything. She doesn't care, if she doesn't care than nothing can hurt her anymore. But deep down, she knows something's wrong, something isn't right.

One day, she's reapproached by [insert father] for a lesson opportunity. At first she can't believe her ears! Her ol' pops wants to take her out for a lesson? Though skeptical, she thinks this is her first step out of the hole she dug herself. But she couldn't have been more wrong.

Act 3, A vampire picking flowers out in the sun

He left her. He left her alone in the forest, no direction or way back home. How could he? HOW could he? But he didn't leave her at all. Or he'd tried, but hadn't gotten away. He'd been killed. But by what? Shocked and disgusted, she tries to find her way back home, heart shattered and all hope lost. Any kit-like wonder she'd once had left her. Was she lost in the woods with a murderer? She just got more lost and lost and lost until... a small patrol of cats find her. She collapses on the spot, in way too much shock, and also exhausted from running, to stay awake any longer.

After the patrol brings her back to camp, she rests for a few days. She no longer says anything, just sits there and stares at the wall, unable to fall back asleep until she physically can't keep her eyelids open anymore.

[ To be continued... as the plot progresses there will be more acts, but for now only 3. ]

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

info, general, Q&A

What is Saffron's gender/pronouns?

Saffron currently identifies as She/her, and is AFAB! Saffronkit will eventually transition into a trans male, using He/him pronouns! : D

What are you looking for in this finder?

I'm looking for active cats! For specifics, keep looking further ^^!

How old is Saffronkit?

I plan for her to be 3-4 moons as of starting! She will age every 4 weeks!

Is this finder a first come, first serve?

No, this finder will not be! I really will enjoy every application I get, but I really want to make sure I pick characters that will fit the role, are active, and stand-out!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

What I am looking for in MAJOR role's applications'!

Father, a cruel, but somewhat playful character. I'd prefer the cruel side to be only shown to his family, and to everyone else it's that good, positive side that makes him so likeable. I literally want you to hate this character, make them awful! (words-wise) I need you to be active with this character!! And you need to be alright him dying. I also need a cat 45 moons or older!

Mother, a distant, but proud and caring character. She's a little less cruel than [insert father] but still has the same weighing expectations. She can't really look at her daughter the same until, really, anytime. She grows more and more distant as time passes, and soon starts to stop paying attention to Saffronkit at all. I need you to be active with this character!! This cat must also be 45 moons or older!

Older sibling, a compassionate, loyal character. They try to visit their little sister as much as they can, understanding their struggles. But as they're pushed away, the visits soon cease to happen anymore. There is a sort of resentment, or rather anger towards Saffronkit. Their older sibling was the only one who always loved them no matter what, and stayed with them while there parents slowly went "insane." I need you to be active with this character!! This cat must be a warrior, and preferably a newer one. Just please pick an age that's reasonable with the 45 moons their parents are ^^!

Whatever you think of me (you and me inseparable)

Here is how interactions with Saffronkit will go;

With her father, he will be playful with her until she drops everything that would have made her excel greatly. He then becomes way more irritable towards his family and often lashes out. Though with friends, he uses a sort of crude humor. Anytime I reply to a public post of him, I want him to have a singular post turning away from her, glaring, then walking off. I might post one more after that, but I'd prefer it to be a singular post in that case! With plot threads, he'll still act the same way to her just a little more subtle!

With her mom, she'll be proud and caring, not like out there proud, like she doesn't really show any acknowledgement of it, just thoughts. Until [insert father] and her finally part ways. She becomes distant, sleeping a lot and hardly getting out of her den to do anything. When Saffron becomes an apprentice, everything changes, she's a warrior again- but ignoring Saffronpaw. She hardly even gives a look at her when her names mentioned, but she certainly remembers [insert older brother.] When [insert father] dies, she's not even phased. You can have her think, oh I wanted him dead or something, because the parents hate each other.

With her older sibling, they'll be understanding, brave, and loyal. Brave and loyal in the warrior department, and understanding with Saffron's issues. Until Saffronpaw pushes them away a lot. Then her older sibling with resent her, no longer looking at her the same way or, when her name comes up, thinking good things about her. She abandoned them, after all they'd done, left them with [insert mother] and a bunch of friends.

If the shoe fits, would you walk that mile? (It's a small hell, after all)

Taken/Not Taken

Dad
-

Mom
-

Older Sibling
-

Killer
- Topaz [ @Honey_Dreamz ]

Mentor
-

"Friends"
- Basilkit [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
-
-
-

Lesson-cats
-
-
-
-
-
-

You could put it on the other foot, it's the same size

There's NO form! Be creative! This finder is not a first come first serve, but it currently has no due date! I think once I get multiple applications for all of the majors, i'll sort through those! Minor's will probably not have a due date as well, just a "how many applications" kinda thing!

Song used, Laplace's Angel (Hurt People? Hurt People!) By Will Wood

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 08:33 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM
Certified Silly

Default Re: "To Be An Angel?" [mega finder]

ahh I'm so sorry, this is right one! The other one was a mistake<3

Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Hello! Trying to get my cat Salmonshade some family so I'll sign up for this. Salmonshade would be a older sibling, since she's 10 moons old. She gets overprotective, and sometimes mean when she tries to protect someone. She is a female. But, she tries to take care of you and give you space when you need it. Here's a picture of her. @rubberRatroom
Old Today, 08:18 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@rubberRatroom
Meow

I'll do a basic form ^^
Name(s): Basilkit
Gender; non-binary/male (born male will maybe find out later) pronouns He/they
Description: Basilkit has sharp dark green eyes, he has a white belly and tail and the rest of his body is light grey.
Personality: Basilkit is a cheery on the outside sad on the inside kinda gal. He was abanonded by his parents, both leaving him and pretending he didn't exist. Basilkit is a very loving cat who just wants someone to talk to.
Role and why: Basilkit wants to be her best friend, it'll be onesided for there entire kithood until Saffornkit/paw decides to give into the friendship. Basilkit might have a crush on Saffornkit when there apprentice's. (up to you if that's also Onesided lol)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 08:18 AM.
Old Today, 08:20 AM
Certified Silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
@rubberRatroom
Meow

I'll do a basic form ^^
Name(s): Basilkit
Gender; non-binary/male (born male will maybe find out later) pronouns He/they
Description: Basilkit has sharp dark green eyes, he has a white belly and tail and the rest of his body is light grey.
Personality: Basilkit is a cheery on the outside sad on the inside kinda gal. He was abanonded by his parents, both leaving him and pretending he didn't exist. Basilkit is a very loving cat who just wants someone to talk to.
Role and why: Basilkit wants to be her best friend, it'll be onesided for there entire kithood until Saffornkit/paw decides to give into the friendship. Basilkit might have a crush on Saffornkit when there apprentice's. (up to you if that's also Onesided lol)
The crush is fine! I might eventually put up a finder for a love interest, so that could definitely happen! : D If you want Basil can try their hardest to try and make Saffron have a crush as well. I'll have to decide later if it's not one-sided, but it's a good idea!

Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Today, 08:23 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
The crush is fine! I might eventually put up a finder for a love interest, so that could definitely happen! : D If you want Basil can try their hardest to try and make Saffron have a crush as well. I'll have to decide later if it's not one-sided, but it's a good idea!
Alright! Basil will try :3/silly

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:25 AM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly

"What do you want?" Topaz hisses as they enter. "Oh, murder? Alright," the rogue smirks. "Can I start like, a collection of...teeth, or something? Sounds good to me."
Topaz is a silver cat with medium grey stripes and amber eyes. They are non-binary, using they/them pronouns (AMAB). They are currently 17 moons old, but age monthly on the 9th. I am awaiting answers to the purrks I bought for them, Monkey's Paw and SPIN THE WHEEL...OF MISFORTUNE!
Also, their Voice Claim is Scar from The Lion King because yes.
Old Today, 08:32 AM
Certified Silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
"What do you want?" Topaz hisses as they enter. "Oh, murder? Alright," the rogue smirks. "Can I start like, a collection of...teeth, or something? Sounds good to me."
Topaz is a silver cat with medium grey stripes and amber eyes. They are non-binary, using they/them pronouns (AMAB). They are currently 17 moons old, but age monthly on the 9th. I am awaiting answers to the purrks I bought for them, Monkey's Paw and SPIN THE WHEEL...OF MISFORTUNE!
Also, their Voice Claim is Scar from The Lion King because yes.

Accepted! I'll VM you when i'm ready for Topaz to kill her father : D

Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!