Today 09:23 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Maplekit looked around. Wow! It got crowded fast! I see maggotkit....I wonder if Fallenkit will come. @nyme @Crown_Sage ( if you guys wanna interact)
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

"I think your friend wants you, grubbie."

Maggotkit groans, shaken gently. No. It doesn't care. It doesn't want friends, it wants its mom to go lay back down in a nest so it can burrow under her and be warm and asleep again. It hates late meetings, but the nest won't be warm so long as Whiterabbit's at one.

It doesn't budge until the shaking gets a little more stern, and the paws it'd draped itself over are yanked out from under it. Maggotkit makes a low, frustrated noise of complaint. Its mother is not sympathetic, and only points it impatiently toward...toward who...?

Oh. Maplekit. But she's just sitting there!

Maggotkit doesn't know if Whiterabbit has some kind of special mom-sense letting her know these things or if she's just in another needs to be alone mood and wants it out of the way or what but it knows better than to try and curl back up. Grouchy and sluggish, the pale kitten wobbles on over to where Maplekit's at...and promptly tries collapsing on top of her. New pillow.

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit wouldn't miss this meeting, no way! She bounded out from the nursery hearing the distant cry from the leader. Twil-star? Twistar. Yeah. That sounded right. This would be her first official meeting since she'd been old enough to venture out of the nursery on her own. Horray!

The dilute calico took a seat happily amongst the clan, her little figure vibrating with anticipation.

What were these like?
Who would be here?
Should I say hi to others?

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 01:10 AM
The Golden Daffodil

Bump Policy: After a day ^^
My Mood: Queenly

[ Lazy post ]
Morningkit yawned, tired despite having napped before the meeting. She was interested in this… Gathering. But she didn’t want to be near anyone, so she decided to stay next to the nursery entrance.
Active Characters!
Morningkit - No Active Purrks
——————
Please help hatch these eggs <3
Old Today, 01:32 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Moonraven

Silverfur would be fast asleep in her nest, enjoying a particularly nice dream about a rabbit she was going to eat. She was just about to eat it before being awoken by a voice outside. She would grumble, she almost had that rabbit. She watched a few warriors leave before getting up and walking out. She rolled her eyes, another meeting and it wasn't even dawn yet.

She would flop herself down to the side leaving her fur ungroomed and covered in bits of bedding, her silver fur glowing in the moonlight. She would yawn and twich her tail before waiting to see what Twilightstar wanted. Maybe she was getting banished for a moon, might get a bit of sleep then.
Old Today, 03:15 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
10 Moons
44/100

Honeypaw had been asleep in the apprentices' den when she was awoken by Twilightstar's meeting call. She sleepily walked out of the den to attend this meeting. Hopefully it was something important.
Old Today, 03:58 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw slinks over
Willowpaw trots over to sit with him

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 07:53 AM

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!
My Mood: Angelic

MAPLEMIST

Maplemist stirred from her tear-stained nest, her limbs heavy as though weighed down by the sorrow that clung to her like a shroud. She rose with the same reluctance as a spirit torn from the embrace of the earth, compelled by the mournful call of Twilightstar. Sleep had been a fleeting hope, chased away by the endless procession of thoughts that haunted her through the night. Bravebird was a cat she did not know personally, but Maplemist had watched her brighten WindClan’s days with quiet grace, and that alone was enough to unearth the well of grief she so often tried to bury.

As she trudged to the gathering beneath the Galewood, she felt the remnants of her sorrow in the dampness still clinging to her fur, a testament to the news that had torn through camp like a cold wind. No one had told her directly—no, the news had traveled to her on hushed voices and the heart-wrenching cries of her clanmates. Their grief had mingled with her own, the collective sorrow washing over her like a tide she could not stem.

She found her place among the others, her swollen eyes still glistening with tears. The familiar sting of sadness pricked at her heart, reminding her that death, though an ever-present companion, was never something she could steel herself against. And yet, here she was, letting her tears fall as they always did, feeling foolish for her weakness but unable to stop. Crybaby, she thought, but even that self-chastisement was a comfort of sorts—an acknowledgment that her heart, fragile as it was, still beat with life and love.

Maplemist waited with frayed nerves, each passing second a thread unraveling, for Twilightstar’s voice to pierce the oppressive silence that clung to the night like a thick, suffocating fog.

The true secret of happiness
lies in taking a genuine interest
in all the details of daily life.

Old Today, 08:28 AM
Soon I'll be 15 years old

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora View Post

MAPLEMIST

Maplemist stirred from her tear-stained nest, her limbs heavy as though weighed down by the sorrow that clung to her like a shroud. She rose with the same reluctance as a spirit torn from the embrace of the earth, compelled by the mournful call of Twilightstar. Sleep had been a fleeting hope, chased away by the endless procession of thoughts that haunted her through the night. Bravebird was a cat she did not know personally, but Maplemist had watched her brighten WindClan’s days with quiet grace, and that alone was enough to unearth the well of grief she so often tried to bury.

As she trudged to the gathering beneath the Galewood, she felt the remnants of her sorrow in the dampness still clinging to her fur, a testament to the news that had torn through camp like a cold wind. No one had told her directly—no, the news had traveled to her on hushed voices and the heart-wrenching cries of her clanmates. Their grief had mingled with her own, the collective sorrow washing over her like a tide she could not stem.

She found her place among the others, her swollen eyes still glistening with tears. The familiar sting of sadness pricked at her heart, reminding her that death, though an ever-present companion, was never something she could steel herself against. And yet, here she was, letting her tears fall as they always did, feeling foolish for her weakness but unable to stop. Crybaby, she thought, but even that self-chastisement was a comfort of sorts—an acknowledgment that her heart, fragile as it was, still beat with life and love.

Maplemist waited with frayed nerves, each passing second a thread unraveling, for Twilightstar’s voice to pierce the oppressive silence that clung to the night like a thick, suffocating fog.

♧ Owlpaw ♧
♧ The Huntress ♧

No Purrks
5/100

"I'm just a girl, oh, little old me
Well, don't let me out of your sight!"

An unsophisticated transportation method of skipping took place as Owlpaw approached the galewood. She was hyped! Because this meeting she was an apprentice! And she had already gone training with Jumper, yippee! A territory tour! The Huntress lived in a cotton house of sunshine walls and glass rooftops, where she could watch the rain and feel the warmth of life on here cinnamon spine. Immune to pain, unable to feel the stabbing violence of her enemies. Her youth was a gift, her Optimism a token of the fearless kitten who had become... a bigger kitten. No matter! Soon she would be large and a warrior. Eventually. Soon!!

So as she walked and the sunshine followed in quick pursuit, Owlpaw couldn't help but notice the sober mood of the meeting. The downcast eyes of many around her, one particular cat especially. Peaking at this.. tearstained warrior, the mottled apprentice blinked in mild confusion. More death? Sadness? Was Bigcat alright, and Breezy? Jumper was too stoic for her to feel alarmed about, he was probably fine. Jumper seemingly felt no sadness, Owlpaw was certain. Her green blue eyes looked directly at the cat she didn't know. "Smile, nobody needs'ta be sad. Just cause.. i dunno. No hurtin, smile!" She chirped, oblivious to the death and pain of other cats. The Huntress was only concerned about them not being sad, not why they were sad,

"When ya cry, other cats cry, n when ev'rybody cries im s'pposed to cry, n I don't cry!" Her voice gained a sharp, protesting tone, as Owlpaw hadn't cried.. since she became the throniest cat in Windclan (a world record she worshipped and boasted about if asked about thorns) when she was just a little kit. The young apprentices had grown wayyyy too much since then. Her paws seemed to shrink, but in Reality it was just her growing bigger. Soon she would be bigger than Jumper! In theory!

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 08:40 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

"I think your friend wants you, grubbie."

Maggotkit groans, shaken gently. No. It doesn't care. It doesn't want friends, it wants its mom to go lay back down in a nest so it can burrow under her and be warm and asleep again. It hates late meetings, but the nest won't be warm so long as Whiterabbit's at one.

It doesn't budge until the shaking gets a little more stern, and the paws it'd draped itself over are yanked out from under it. Maggotkit makes a low, frustrated noise of complaint. Its mother is not sympathetic, and only points it impatiently toward...toward who...?

Oh. Maplekit. But she's just sitting there!

Maggotkit doesn't know if Whiterabbit has some kind of special mom-sense letting her know these things or if she's just in another needs to be alone mood and wants it out of the way or what but it knows better than to try and curl back up. Grouchy and sluggish, the pale kitten wobbles on over to where Maplekit's at...and promptly tries collapsing on top of her. New pillow.

"Oomph!" Maplekit mewed as maggotkit used her as a pillow. "Hi maggotkit! And uh, why are you on me?" The kit asked. (Sorry for short post.)
Old Today, 09:20 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Lichenpaw shows up, hoping a new deputy will be announced this meeting.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests