For What You've Taken,...
by BEAR.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Antpaw needs training and...
Last post by nyme
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike nosed his way through a couple of bushes, stopping at the border. He turned to Bouncepaw. This is the border we share with Thunderclan. He mewed, talking steadily.
@bigbxdwolfz

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw also follows Bluestrike, nosing past the same bushes. They prickle as they go past his pelt, making him frown in discomfort, but it doesn't hurt, so he lets them be. "There's so many bushes and trees, it's annoying." He meows irritatedly as he goes by, "Is this really the border?"

He looks around. Despite being a border, it doesn't look very special. He sniffs the air, but he isn't quite sure what he is smelling either. It must be because the wind is trapped in all the undergrowth, so the scents don't carry away as far as they do in Windclan. Maybe if he takes a couple pawsteps closer, they'll get more prominent?

Bouncepaw dumbly takes a few more steps closer to the border, about to cross it without knowing, still believing he is in Windclan. He stands at the edge, barely, and he hasn't crossed it yet, but he can no longer smell the familiar scent of he hills anymore. Instead, the earthy smells of undergrowth and thicket are overpowering. It is peculiar. Then the sharp scent of pine fills his nostrils, along with the musky scent of past patrols of Thunderclan, and he recoils.

(Oh god there is a Thunderclan patrol right above us, lmao. Wonder if I should ping them, it'll be fun. Also Bouncepaw is sorry.)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 09:44 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw also follows Bluestrike, nosing past the same bushes. They prickle as they go past his pelt, making him frown in discomfort, but it doesn't hurt, so he lets them be. "There's so many bushes and trees, it's annoying." He meows irritatedly as he goes by, "Is this really the border?"

He looks around. Despite being a border, it didn't look very special. He sniffs the air, but he isn't quite sure what he is smelling either. It must be because the wind was trapped in all the undergrowth, so the scents weren't carried away as far as they were in Windclan. Maybe if he took a couple pawsteps closer, they'll get more prominent?

Bouncepaw dumbly takes a few more steps closer to the border, about to cross it without knowing, still believing he is in Windclan. He barely at the edge, and he hasn't crossed it yet, but he can no longer smell the familiar scent of he hills anymore. Instead, the earthy smells of undergrowth and thicket are overpowering. It is peculiar. Then the sharp scent of pine fills his nostrils, and he recoils.

(Oh god there is a Thunderclan patrol right above us, lmao. Wonder if I should ping them, it'll be fun. Also Bouncepaw is sorry.)
Bluestrike laughed. Yes, this is the border. He mewed.
(lmao yeah if you want to)
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike laughed. Yes, this is the border. He mewed.
(lmao yeah if you want to)

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw wrinkles his nose. "I think I get it, how Thunderclan smells like. Dirt and prickly brambles." He meows. He takes another pawstep forward, and now he may or may not be partially in Thunderclan territory now. It's difficult to tell because he's right at the point where the territories collide, and borders aren't a clear line. Add all the bushes and leaves, and it's difficult to pinpoint his exact location.

Bouncepaw decides he dislikes the sharp scent of pine. His eyes gaze over Thunderclan's territory, but he can barely see in it- it's too dark and thick with undergrowth. And not only is it unpleasant to think about living in such a dark place, there isn't any place to run. And even his sense of smell protests that Windclan smells better. They should leave soon, Bouncepaw thinks, about to turn and pad away. There is still the rest of the clan borders to see.

(Hello, Thunderclan patrol, Bouncepaw from Windclan is here. Answer if you want to or not, lmao.)

Tags:
@Morrigan /Nightgaze
@Bonsai /Dogchase
@ophelia /Copperpaw
@SuspiciousMindz /Treetiger

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 10:11 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Everyone was telling her to ignore the beehive, to report it later. She supposed she should listen to them, especially since one was a Hornet. Oh well, maybe her intrusive thoughts can win later if she comes back out this way. Treetiger would stop in place and take a few steps back, tail flicking with thought behind her. Alright then, time to send everyone off on their own way.

"Right, then. I guess we'll split up here and meet back up here since the beehive is a good landmark," Treetiger spoke, swishing her tail once and giving a very brief look over the patrol. Then, off she went, diving through the undergrowth in search of prey.

[leaving this open here for now, I'll get the next post in within the week so feel free to skip over me or rp individually!]

@ophelia - Copperpaw | @Morrigan - Nightgaze | @Bonsai - Dogchase

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL