Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ooble
Today 12:04 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Write-a-story
Yesterday 11:52 PM
For What You've Taken,...
by BEAR.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Antpaw needs training and...
Last post by nyme
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old August 9th, 2024, 07:37 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Softpaw's Training [P]

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye listened to Softpaw's words, paws skipping automatically over the mountain terrain. The apprentice was voicing many of her own concerns, like how the other Clans would react to RiverClan's return. It was simply foolish to believe that they'd simply welcome them back with open paws, not even to mention the likelihood of her own Clanmates accosting the other Clans again. And then there was the matter of their territory. Did the other Clans claim parts for themselves? Was their camp still even intact?

Not to mention that many of her Clanmates would carry the burdens of lost loved ones who could no longer make the trek back with them. Once again, she couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for the decent cats of RiverClan; they weren't the ones who had provoked the other Clans, but they were nonetheless paying dearly for it. Softpaw, too, would have to bear the weight of her hurting family. It just wasn't fair. But even so, Heroneye knew, more than ever, how vital it was to maintain good relations with other Clans. She would do absolutely everything in her power to keep RiverClan from faltering again.

"No, don't apologize," Heroneye spoke up at last. After a pause, she added, "It's good that you told me. You don't have to pretend to be fine, or to avoid talking about your concerns; that won't help anything." Being emotionally present was rather unfamiliar territory for Heroneye, but she didn't want to just limply take in the apprentice's words. She didn't want Softpaw to feel useless, like she couldn't talk to anyone... Heroneye would say what she needed to make that happen.

Finally, Heroneye and Softpaw had arrived near the calmer section of the river. It was quite the journey to and from that area, but the Lionheart wasn't about to have her apprentice try to learn to swim in the more dangerous currents near the camp. "We're here. Are you ready?"

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa )
Old August 9th, 2024, 08:58 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

Heroneye listened to Softpaw's words, paws skipping automatically over the mountain terrain. The apprentice was voicing many of her own concerns, like how the other Clans would react to RiverClan's return. It was simply foolish to believe that they'd simply welcome them back with open paws, not even to mention the likelihood of her own Clanmates accosting the other Clans again. And then there was the matter of their territory. Did the other Clans claim parts for themselves? Was their camp still even intact?

Not to mention that many of her Clanmates would carry the burdens of lost loved ones who could no longer make the trek back with them. Once again, she couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for the decent cats of RiverClan; they weren't the ones who had provoked the other Clans, but they were nonetheless paying dearly for it. Softpaw, too, would have to bear the weight of her hurting family. It just wasn't fair. But even so, Heroneye knew, more than ever, how vital it was to maintain good relations with other Clans. She would do absolutely everything in her power to keep RiverClan from faltering again.

"No, don't apologize," Heroneye spoke up at last. After a pause, she added, "It's good that you told me. You don't have to pretend to be fine, or to avoid talking about your concerns; that won't help anything." Being emotionally present was rather unfamiliar territory for Heroneye, but she didn't want to just limply take in the apprentice's words. She didn't want Softpaw to feel useless, like she couldn't talk to anyone... Heroneye would say what she needed to make that happen.

Finally, Heroneye and Softpaw had arrived near the calmer section of the river. It was quite the journey to and from that area, but the Lionheart wasn't about to have her apprentice try to learn to swim in the more dangerous currents near the camp. "We're here. Are you ready?"

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa )
Softpaw gave a gentle nod of agreement

(sorry for the short post my powers out off and on

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye

"When you enter the water, you'll need to start moving your paws to paddle right away," Heroneye began. "It's similar to how you walk, but you're using your paws to push the water instead." Now that she was talking, she was realizing that swimming was a rather difficult thing to explain... By this point in her life, swimming was practically second nature. It was like trying to explain how to swallow or breathe. You just... do it.

But obviously that wasn't sufficient. Explaining something like this poorly could result in a rather dangerous situation--one which Heroneye was interested in avoiding. "Now, if you feel yourself being overwhelmed by the current, it's best not to fight against it; instead, follow it while also trying to swim towards a riverbed. Above all, though, do your best to keep your head above water at all times--for now, at least." Perhaps that was the most important part, at least at the beginning. Any cat could drown under the right conditions, but a beginner would be most vulnerable, naturally.

"Are there any questions so far?"

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa )
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

"When you enter the water, you'll need to start moving your paws to paddle right away," Heroneye began. "It's similar to how you walk, but you're using your paws to push the water instead." Now that she was talking, she was realizing that swimming was a rather difficult thing to explain... By this point in her life, swimming was practically second nature. It was like trying to explain how to swallow or breathe. You just... do it.

But obviously that wasn't sufficient. Explaining something like this poorly could result in a rather dangerous situation--one which Heroneye was interested in avoiding. "Now, if you feel yourself being overwhelmed by the current, it's best not to fight against it; instead, follow it while also trying to swim towards a riverbed. Above all, though, do your best to keep your head above water at all times--for now, at least." Perhaps that was the most important part, at least at the beginning. Any cat could drown under the right conditions, but a beginner would be most vulnerable, naturally.

"Are there any questions so far?"

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa )
Softpaw listened intently to her mentor, white tail flicking aimlessly. Mumbling the rules and how to under her breath. Softpaw meowed, "Seems....... well not easy enough but sounds not all that difficult." Softpaw meowed, looking at the water

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3