Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rocky Hills Scavenger Hunt...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 06:33 PM
Cobweb-finding Mission
by Fits
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:32 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:32 PM
of trees and avoiding...
by alec
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:30 PM
Old August 8th, 2024, 12:56 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
WindClan Rocky Hills Scavenger Hunt (Summer Bingo)

Event [#event]

Bouncepaw glanced around, observing the rocks, testing them with his paws. Some were dark, and some were pale, but they were hard and none broke under his paws. And what's more, they were all colorful, half embedded in the soil, just waiting to be dug out.

"I thought stones were all just white and grey." Bouncepaw meows aloud. Clearly this wasn't actually the case. Daffodilpaw would love these. Bouncepaw paws the ground, trying to dig out one of the stones. It was a dirty amber color, but it vaguely reminded him of his father's eyes.

It takes longer than he thinks for him to dig it out. It's covered with dirt and debris, but as he carefully wipes it with his paws, it reveals itself to be a shiny golden little stone, and inside is... a spider. Bouncepaw nearly drops the stone in surprise- what was that? This wasn't just between him and Daffodilpaw anymore, this was something big. Bouncepaw glances around, seeing more pretty stones- ones with a red or green hue, and even ones that seemed almost transparent.

He had to tell everyone.

Bouncepaw excitedly bursts back into the camp, meowing loudly, "Look at this rock I found in the rocky hills, everyone! Let's go on a scavenger hunt!"

Basically this is a scavenger hunt event for the summer bingo. And if you exchange the pretty stones you find afterwards, that's not only one, that'll be two items knocked off that list! Not only will there be rocks with pretty shapes and wildflowers, there's also going to be simple, common gemstones like quartz, jasper, agate, and amber, or even Twoleg items that look pretty!

Cats participating need to find or exchange at least three different pretty stones of different colors, and at least one 'unique' item (Such as Bouncepaw's spider in amber). Three randomly chosen roleplayers who meet this criteria will be given free pixel art of one item they find after the event is over. For example, below is Bouncepaw's little amber stone:

Let's have fun!

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; August 8th, 2024 at 05:16 AM.
Old August 8th, 2024, 05:19 AM

Default Re: Rocky Hills Scavenger Hunt (Summer Bingo)

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot

(Mentions, since I forgot.)
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The fury isn't really in the mood. Her daughter's failing health has her heart aching too much to be pleasant and polite. It felt like too much effort, especially when all she wanted to do was shred the ears of anyone who dared look too happy. Too energetic. Too alive. She wasn't lieutenant for nothing, however, and she kept a carefully composed mask on her face, demure and neutral. Perhaps not the most approachable, but she couldn't help herself. Smiling was not something her features seemed to be familiar with at the moment.

She didn't miss it, however. The way this apprentice had charged into camp alone. In an instant, she was up, her neutral stare trained on Bouncepaw. He seemed happy. Too happy for her to deal with right now. But even after waiting for a bit, no mentor had come rushing in behind him. Which meant only one thing. He had been alone. And this was against the rules.

"Bouncepaw, darling," the former queen called out, her voice tired yet not unkind. "I know you are excited for what you found but... Where exactly are these rocky hills you speak of? Who led you there?"

Her words were carefully selected, not wishing to come across as accusatory. For all she knew, some warrior had taken the apprentice out and left them there. StarClan knew that happened often enough. Then there was the fact that there was no place called Rocky Hills close by. In fact, Windy Hills were the only hills in WindClan's territory, and they were incredibly dangerous for an apprentice to be left out in alone. She would find out what she could here, help the lad best she could, and then have a stern word with whoever had left the paw out by his lonesome... assuming there was a culprit here and not just an overenthusiastic apprentice leaving on his own.

@bigbxdwolfz [Bouncepaw]
| Not closing down the event nor taking over it! Just having a warrior present that might or might not have a stern talking to Bouncepaw later... which considering she is going to let him have his fun, it's probably not the worst thing ever. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Unread Today, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The fury isn't really in the mood. Her daughter's failing health has her heart aching too much to be pleasant and polite. It felt like too much effort, especially when all she wanted to do was shred the ears of anyone who dared look too happy. Too energetic. Too alive. She wasn't lieutenant for nothing, however, and she kept a carefully composed mask on her face, demure and neutral. Perhaps not the most approachable, but she couldn't help herself. Smiling was not something her features seemed to be familiar with at the moment.

She didn't miss it, however. The way this apprentice had charged into camp alone. In an instant, she was up, her neutral stare trained on Bouncepaw. He seemed happy. Too happy for her to deal with right now. But even after waiting for a bit, no mentor had come rushing in behind him. Which meant only one thing. He had been alone. And this was against the rules.

"Bouncepaw, darling," the former queen called out, her voice tired yet not unkind. "I know you are excited for what you found but... Where exactly are these rocky hills you speak of? Who led you there?"

Her words were carefully selected, not wishing to come across as accusatory. For all she knew, some warrior had taken the apprentice out and left them there. StarClan knew that happened often enough. Then there was the fact that there was no place called Rocky Hills close by. In fact, Windy Hills were the only hills in WindClan's territory, and they were incredibly dangerous for an apprentice to be left out in alone. She would find out what she could here, help the lad best she could, and then have a stern word with whoever had left the paw out by his lonesome... assuming there was a culprit here and not just an overenthusiastic apprentice leaving on his own.

@bigbxdwolfz [Bouncepaw]
| Not closing down the event nor taking over it! Just having a warrior present that might or might not have a stern talking to Bouncepaw later... which considering she is going to let him have his fun, it's probably not the worst thing ever. |
(I actually think I'll retcon and delete this, since nobody seems to be participating. T^T

Ty for the info though, I had no idea and I'll take it to heart next time I plan anything similar, which probably won't be soon.)