Queen of Mothers...
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:49 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:48 PM

Old Today, 10:26 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 3 weeks (0 moons) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[ 6 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"no they not" Jaggedkit mumbles as he watches the two older kits dig up the rock. All that effort for a measly rock.... Once it's pulled out of the ground he watches as whistlekit admires it as if it's some kind of treasure. Again. It's just a rock. As she places it back on the ground so he can see, it catches the light and starts sparkling.

Jaggedkit eyes widen in awe as he watches the light dance across the rocks surface. It was pretty- uh no it wasn't. What was he thinking. He flicked his tail dismissively. Whistlekit then offers the rock to him as gift. First what would he do with a rock, it's kinda useless. Secondly he doesn't want a gift from a girl expscially not from whistlekit. Jaggedkit frowned and prodded the small stone, it was pretty but only when the light made it sparkle and there was no way he was admitting that!

"whats I supposed ta do wif dis?" he said pretending to be uninterested. Maybe he could give it to Seedkit, she'd like something like this right? To make sure the rock wasn't taken from him he put his paw on top of it and glared at whistlekit.

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whistlekit is not one to take back something after she gives it away. As a matter of fact, Jagguredkit's attachment to the stone pleased her instead; it meant he liked her gift. She backs away, completely unbothered.

"What do you mean, what do you do with it?" Whistlekit meows as if it's obvious. "It's pretty. That's important."

"Whistlekit uses hers to look at her reflection a lot. We sometimes play with them. And a lot of cats use stones to sharpen their claws." Sedgekit suggests, actually answering the question, unlike Whistlekit. "Or if you really don't know what to do with it, you can gift it to someone who does."

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 10:27 AM.
Old Today, 10:40 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Crowfade sat in the middle of the Nursery looking for her daughter.
@---Bluestar---

Last edited by Honey Bee; Today at 10:40 AM.
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit let the information sink in. So that’s how they can keep healthy, he thought. He nodded in understanding. Ashkit wondered whether he would be a medicine cat apprentice later. Probably not.

Well I know a bit of the clans from my… mother, and Willowpaw, who took me here, told me more about it. And as I have passed by other clans… well the cats in those talked about their clan.” He then mimicked one of the warriors he had met. “‘What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?’ That’s what a big cat with a lot of scars said.” said the kit. He still remembered the encounter, where the big cat seemed very protective of a small cat next to him.

So what I understood from the clans is that they hate each other, don’t like intruders and that there are four clans. One’s ThunderClan, one’s ShadowClan, there’s WindClan and I don’t know the last one. And I know there are ranks in the clan, but I’m not sure of what are those. So that’s everything I know from the clans.” Said Ashkit.

{ @Moonraven - Leopardsong }

Leopardsong was extremely glad that Ashkit hadn't gotten hurt on his adventure along the borders. "You must have StarClan's protection you're lucky you didn't get hurt wandering around the borders like you were." The she-cat's worry for the kit's past actions bleeds through her copper eyes. Regardless of how long go it was, she remained ever concerned.

"The last clan is RiverClan, they aren't here right now since they got chased out for not playing nice or following the rules with ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan. So they're in time out. They should be returning soon though." She told the kit.

"You'll learn more about the clans and the borders you're not supposed to be crossing after you become an apprentice." Leopardsong meowed sternly to make sure he understood that he needed to be respectful of the other clans' borders from here on out.

"For our ranks, we have our kits, like you who are under six moons and need to stay in the camp, queens like me who stay in the nursery and take care of the kits, and elders, who are retired warriors who spend the rest of their days sharing their wisdom with the clans. When you hit six moons, or when Twilightstar deems you ready, you'll become an apprentice and you'll start your training with a mentor to become a warrior. Apprentices also help around camp with chores, like fetching and cleaning bedding in the dens or bringing prey to the nursery and elders. They're not allowed to leave camp by themselves either, like kits."

"Finally we have warriors, they make up most of the clan and protect and provide for the clan by hunting and defending our home. It's quite an honor to become a clan warrior and better serve your clan. Once you become a warrior you'll have a lot more freedom to leave camp as you please, and you might be entrusted to train an apprentice of your own. But that's all the ranks the clan has." She told him, then twitched her tail thoughtfully.

"Oh, but they also have special ranks for the best warriors, they're trusted to help care for the clan alongside the leaders, deputies, and medicine cats, and are given extra privileges. I can't recall what the other clans are called, but WindClan's are known as Furies. It's probably the highest honor, aside from serving as a leader, deputy, or medicine cat, a cat earns within WindClan."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Leopardsong, can I go out and explore a bit better the camp?” Asked Ashkit.

{ @Moonraven - Leopardsong - this post is not happening at the same time as the previous one (clan questions) and is for summer bingo ^,^ }
Leopardsong lifted her head and frowned softly at Ashkit's question. She'd like to go with him, but she was a bit on the tired side (and depressed) she'd only slow him. "Yes, go ahead, but be careful not to get under any cat's paws. Don't stick your nose into any of the dens without asking permission to enter either. You might get scolded otherwise. And come back soon or I'll worry and have to come find you. Oh, and if you see Cottonkit tell him I want to talk to him." She hadn't seen her little Cottonball in a bit and naturally wondered what he was up to.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; Today at 01:07 PM.
Old Today, 01:18 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 9 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw ducked into the nursery, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the den. He didn't know why he was in here. Maybe to find a kit to entertain? Who knows. He hadn't trained in a couple of days, maybe he could teach some of the older kits something. He glanced around the den, dipping his head to the Queens in the den. Their eyes scanned the nursery, looking around.
@burntToast

Old Today, 01:38 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 9 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)

Cardinalpaw ducked into the nursery, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the den. He didn't know why he was in here. Maybe to find a kit to entertain? Who knows. He hadn't trained in a couple of days, maybe he could teach some of the older kits something. He glanced around the den, dipping his head to the Queens in the den. Their eyes scanned the nursery, looking around.
@burntToast

♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
“and I remain quiet..”
|[ 7 / 100]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit had been making his way over to the den entrance, apparently he was too young and too small to go outside but he wanted to go outside. That's where all the warm sun came from. He liked warm sun. So with wobbly but determined steps, he crossed the nursery floor until he reached said exit but the light streaming from outside was suddenly blocked by a shadow.

Jaggedkit let out a snort of frustration and looked up to see who had blocked his path and the warm sunlight. "who is you!? Why you here!" jaggedkit demanded as he looked up at the stranger. He was too big to be allowed in here, he must leave. But at the same time he felt curiosity at why this stranger was here.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:50 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Post Count: 5/10

Strawberrykit blinked up at the orange tom, her deadpan expression unimpressed. Rounded ears flicked, a permanent frown pasted on her maw the bellied her gnawing hunger. But she was full. It was an odd feeling. Her belly sloshed with milk, and her tummy was round. The signs of a clearly well-fed kitten.

Regardless, Strawberrykit found herself shuffling forward to smack Whisperinghive's tail, as if it'd offended her entire family. "I knows. You not special. Father told. Orange." She added as an afterthought. Creature, more accurately. "Stop move tail. I bite it."

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch[ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive cocked his head slightly to the side at her expressions, amusment and fondness gleaming in his eyes. His ears twitched at the smack to his tail and Strawberrykit's words. Harsh, much? "Oh-" Whisperinghive said, shifting on his paws softly. This kit is..interesting, to say the least. "Oh yeah?" He teased plafully with a small chuckle. The warriors tail flicked next
to the kit, left and right, back and forth to play with the kit.

That cold panic was back. Why did it have to come back? Was it alright for a warrior to play with a kit they just met? If not, what would Snowybreeze think? What would Twilightstar think? Oh, Starclan...Why did his mind have to make him think like this? Why did he have to panic all the time? Stempaw would've soothed these thoughts away and cheered him up. WAIT- He was still with the kit! Now was no time to be panicy. Whisperinghive's green eyes flickered back to Snowybreeze's kit.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 01:51 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
“and I remain quiet..”
|[ 7 / 100]|

Jaggedkit had been making his way over to the den entrance, apparently he was too young and too small to go outside but he wanted to go outside. That's where all the warm sun came from. He liked warm sun. So with wobbly but determined steps, he crossed the nursery floor until he reached said exit but the light streaming from outside was suddenly blocked by a shadow.

Jaggedkit let out a snort of frustration and looked up to see who had blocked his path and the warm sunlight. "who is you!? Why you here!" jaggedkit demanded as he looked up at the stranger. He was too big to be allowed in here, he must leave. But at the same time he felt curiosity at why this stranger was here.

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)

Cardinalpaw glanced down at the kit demanding an explanation for their presence. He snorted, whiskers twitching with amusement. "I'm
Cardinalpaw.
He answered, grinning at the little tom.

Kits were funny to be around, if you asked Cardinalpaw. Very demanding, though. Cardinalpaw thought for a moment. "You look little to be trying to go outside the nursery anyways." He stated, playfully accusing. I mean, this little kitten couldn't be older than half a moon or so. They sat, continuing to block his path with an amused smirk.

Old Today, 02:05 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)

Cardinalpaw glanced down at the kit demanding an explanation for their presence. He snorted, whiskers twitching with amusement. "I'm
Cardinalpaw.
He answered, grinning at the little tom.

Kits were funny to be around, if you asked Cardinalpaw. Very demanding, though. Cardinalpaw thought for a moment. "You look little to be trying to go outside the nursery anyways." He stated, playfully accusing. I mean, this little kitten couldn't be older than half a moon or so. They sat, continuing to block his path with an amused smirk.

♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
“and I remain quiet..”
|[8 / 100]|

Cardinalpaw. Cardinal. Like his sister cardinal? "No your not!" Jaggedkit accused as he stared up at the apprentice. Sure he didn't like his sister, she was a fuzzbrain and annoying but she was still family. He didn't know this guys- he wasnt family and he wasn't a girl either so there was no way he was cardinalkit. "no you arwnt, cardi- card is card" yeah it was easier to just shorten his sister's name. Words were hard and frustrating. "also, I not smawl!" he added, cocking his head and flicking his tail irritably.

Jeez why did everyone keep saying that to him. Was he really that tiny? He was the same size as his littermates surely that meant he wasn't small? Also why did it matter that he was small? Why couldn't he go outside. He had so many questions and they all needed answers! "why can I not outiwde go?" he asked curiously, his cold tone falling away for a moment.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════